Griswold Home Care of Denver – South & West

Contact Now

Reviews of Griswold Home Care of Denver – South & West

jayseedee October 31, 2012

From the get go, the owner of Griswold of Denver South and West was 110% responsive. The same day I called, she visited my mom to do an assessment and her straightforward, informed and down to earth nature assured me I had made the right choice. Within a day she had 24 hour companion care lined up. The companions for my mom have been a godsend. Meeting them a week after they had been staying with and caring for my mom, it was obvious they had created a genuine bond with my mom and had already made a difference in her life. The companions were efficient, thorough, compassionate and professional. In the initial assessment I mentioned my mom's fridge could use some attention. Within 30 minutes of the first companion's first stay, the fridge was cleaned out and she and my mom were on their way to the grocery store. When I arrived the fridge had fresh, nutritious food. The floors were clear of clutter, the counters and floors were clean and the house was overall tidy. I cannot say enough about this agency. They went above and beyond my expectations. By the way, I am employed in the long term care field and have experienced second hand home care agencies. This one takes the cake!

Karen Adams October 07, 2012

Efficient and caring organization. The Griswold headquarters is well organized and the care-givers are well trained and sensitive to their clients needs.

alan care for dad August 31, 2012

This company provided excellent care for my father. The nursing care facility provided very basic (sometimes not that much) care so Griswold was recommended to me. Each person came very well trained and very nice to my father and I. My father looked forward to them coming and had a wonderful experience. I encountered some immediate needs a few times and they were able to pull it off every time! They exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them!

Ann P. August 11, 2012

Griswold Home Care provided excellent 24/7 in home care for my aunt. Each individual treated her with respect and kindness while caring for her every day needs. As she grew weaker, her caregivers not only supported her but helped our family through a difficult time and became like family to us.

From Griswold Home Care of Denver – South & West

Welcome to Griswold Home Care - where we provide extraordinary care at affordable prices. Griswold has been providing superior consumer-directed care for more than 30 years.

We are unique because:

• We use our CareAssure Screening System to recruit caregivers we would have care for our own parents. Yes, many companies say they thoroughly screen caregivers but do they conduct lengthy in person behavioral interviews to truly understand how the caregivers behave under different circumstances? have detailed conversations with references to learn how the caregiver performed? check driving records? obtain criminal background checks? We do this and much more so that we are confident sending the right caregiver to care for you or your loved one.

• We are consumer directed, meaning that you get to decide what the caregiver does for you, and you get to keep a caregiver that you like even if the agency gets a new client.

• We have a ValueCare Commitment because Griswold was founded on the principle that home care should be affordable and simple, without sacrificing quality. Our rates are all-inclusive and we publish them so you know what they are!

• We specialize in our 24/7 Live-in Program to provide affordable live-in care options that place a caregiver in the home around the clock. Typically, our daily live-in rate is equal to what other home care companies charge for an 8 or 9 hour shift.

• We utilize a FamilyFeedback System to stay in contact with your loved one via a monthly call and quarterly visit at no additional charge. Often, these visits are monthly. We do not refer a caregiver and disappear. We will stay in contact with you to provide whatever information you want as often as you want it.

• We have an AnywhereCare Advantage so that your loved one can have dedicated companion care no matter where they live. Even the best facilities won't offer dedicated companionship. Working with Griswold, your loved one will have the clinical access required from a senior housing community and the personalized companionship of a dedicated caregiver.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Griswold Home Care of Denver – South & West

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $10.00/hour (plus office fee - $2.50/hour)
  • Rate for hourly care: $13/hour (plus office fee - $6/hour)
  • Rate for live-in care: $10.63/hour (plus office fee - $2.50/hour)

Business Address