Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Cedar Rapids

David B_494403 July 11, 2017

The caregivers I've had have been great for me because they work hard and do everything that they're asked. However, sometimes they don't show up. The caregivers do things for me that I cannot do for myself.

Amy B_494399 July 11, 2017

Right at Home was very helpful and dependable. Right at Home cleaned my home when I didn't have the energy. They were that extra help.

Harold C_487593 June 23, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home does a good job, they are congenial people, and I am really satisfied with their service.

Dennis M_487577 June 23, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a good outfit and they do a good job.

James L_478029 June 02, 2017

Right at Home has caregivers who are caring and helpful. They seem to know what to do when I don't. They fill their time with household tasks for the client and I.

Janet C_478008 June 02, 2017

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because many can't afford independent companies. I would tell them that this is a good company.

Dorcas H_478001 June 02, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is good at honoring my wishes.

John H_464385 May 03, 2017

Right at Home is very easy to get a hold of, and they always have an answer for us. If they don't have the answer, they will find it for us.

William (Bill) Z_464381 May 03, 2017

Right at Home always does a good job at providing our caregiving needs.

Clifford H_464380 May 03, 2017

Right at Home is very caring and professional. They are kind and loving towards the client and were willing to accommodate a change of hours as needed.

Catherine (Kay) C_464377 May 03, 2017

Right at Home gives us dependable caregivers. I don't know what bad help is like because we get such good help coming here.

Janet K_464371 May 03, 2017

The people who help me from Right at Home are very caring.

Elton R April 04, 2017

The services have made my life easier by doing things for me.

Michael B April 04, 2017

Right at Home always works with me no matter what. They help me and always work with me.

Gloria N April 04, 2017

I feel that I cannot trust Right at Home to help me with what I need.

Steven P April 04, 2017

My caregiver comes over only one day a week.

Irene K April 04, 2017

The services have provided some help. Some of the caregivers have been good and some have not been good.

Joan O March 02, 2017

If I needed anything, I would just ask the caregivers to do it, and they would get it done for me.

Kevin N March 02, 2017

I get a chance to get out because my husband needs a lot of therapy and care. I can rely on Right at Home to come in and help me.

Elaine Y March 02, 2017

Right at Home has made life easier because they do things for me that I can't do. They are very good that way.

Kris S March 02, 2017

We only get care every other weeks, but it is really helpful they bring us groceries. The services help us so much.

Milo P February 23, 2017

The caregivers help me a great deal.

Shirley K February 03, 2017

Right at Home's services allowed me to get away sometimes. I needed time to get out of the house sometimes.

Barb M February 03, 2017

The services from Right at Home have been very good, and I haven't had any complaints. The caregivers make my life easier by doing things for me.

Diana H February 03, 2017

I use the services for showers and some respite time, and I am hoping the VA will contract Right at Home to do some house work.

Anonymous Reviewer4 January 14, 2016

I currently have caregivers from Right at Home. In the beginning, I would have rated them lower because they were slow, and I didn’t think they were trained enough to the things I needed them to do. I changed my caregiver, and she was generally much better.

Elaine Novotny December 30, 2015

Very satisfied, although we used them for short time.

Doris Scott December 30, 2015

Lila is a very nice and friendly person. I am extremely happy with the work she does.

Helen S. December 18, 2015

I believe the leaders of Right at Home are striving to employ and give the best in home health care.

Tammy Mims May 15, 2015

They have been the supporting company I have. Renee, the owner, gave me her cell number and said if I need something to call. She goes above and beyond for anyone. She has thought outside the box to bring services into two senior facilities that I service. I would recommend her and do over anyone.

Bob Upah March 31, 2015

They are easy to work with. They try to match the caregiver with the person.

Eileen Aossey March 27, 2015

Awesome! Owner and staff are very conscientious and caring about patient his needs. Very important!

Hami Manos March 21, 2015

My caretaker, Dee, has been very good and has helped me a lot in my recovery.

Travis Larson March 21, 2015

Very patient people. Kind too. Also asking if they could do more, wanted to help as much as possible. Nice people, talked a lot, good conversations.

From Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Cedar Rapids