Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 02, 2017

By Anonymous_169

Some of the caregivers I've had from Right at Home have had bad attitudes. The services from Right at Home have been helpful because they have been able to clean in the places that I cannot.

October 05, 2017

By Gordon E

Right at Home is able to do exactly what we expect them to. Right at Home allows me to avoid having to do the vacuuming and make the beds.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_280

Right at Home helps take care of cleaning. Right at Home cleans our home. That is a big thing for us. I can do almost everything else, but it's a matter of not having to do it.

October 03, 2017

By Sherrie N

I like that Right at Home has a website that I can use for my scheduling caregiver information. I like having the services from Right at Home, they help me to get away if I need to.

October 03, 2017

By Doris S_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is good overall. We have used them before and we have come back to them for a second time, so that must say something about them. My loved one has been getting great care and she has been getting along great with the caregivers from Right at Home.

September 22, 2017

By William C_3

We are really happy with the care from Right at Home. Right at Home has made life easier by helping with my husband and with a little bit of housework.

September 19, 2017

By Donna R_2

I already recommend Right at Home because I am happy with their services. Right at Home helps a lot with what I need around the house that I can't take on all by myself.

September 07, 2017

By Kris S_1

Right at Home is a wonderful company! They have helped us so much. They are polite, they come, and they help us to do everything that needs to be done with no questions asked. The services have helped me because my loved one is terminally ill and neither of us can take the groceries up the stairs. The caregivers help us with that and they clean our home. It is hard to explain how wonderful the services are, we couldn't be happier.

August 23, 2017

By Anna M

The caregiver I got from Right at Home does wonderful work for me. Right at Home has made my life easier by doing everything for me. They clean my house and help me take my shower. The only things they don't do is cook for me.

August 04, 2017

By Bonnie B_1

I can call Right at Home anytime and they usually have somebody they can send out to me. Right at Home makes my life better because they help while my husband is unable to.

August 03, 2017

By Milo P.

Rose is amazing!

August 02, 2017

By Eileen A_1

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is very good, dependable, and up front. I am able to discuss any complaints with them. My doctor is also very satisfied with this agency. The services from Right at Home has freed me up, because I can't do everything to take care of my loved one.

July 14, 2017

By Chris F

I find Right at Home very helpful for me. I have other things that I am doing and with Right at Home they help me take care of different things I don't have to worry about. Right at Home's services gives me some free time and I appreciate that.

By Lori R_2

Right at Home's caregivers are not there to stay. They seem to stop showing up after a few times. I couldn't seem to have the same caregiver. The service has made my life easier by the last caregiver making up for the caregiver before her. Right at Home could have a greater impact on my life by having caregivers who are really hard workers and are respectful.

By Larry E

I would recommend Right at Home to others because they follow-through on everything they say they will do. They are very faithful, and the caregiver has never been absent. Having Right at Home for the client is good for me because I can get all my errands done and get some lunch.

By Bill M_3

Right at Home has done a pretty good job at helping me out. Right at Home has saved me a lot of backache and time.

By David B_6

The caregivers I've had have been great for me because they work hard and do everything that they're asked. However, sometimes they don't show up. The caregivers do things for me that I cannot do for myself.

By Amy B_4

Right at Home was very helpful and dependable. Right at Home cleaned my home when I didn't have the energy. They were that extra help.

June 23, 2017

By Harold C_1

I would tell others that Right at Home does a good job, they are congenial people, and I am really satisfied with their service. I am handicapped and Right at Home comes and keeps the house clean, which is a blessing in my life.

June 23, 2017

By Dennis M_3

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a good outfit and they do a good job. Right at Home helps me out a lot when I need it because my wife has Alzheimer'a and they help me with her care.

By James L_2

Right at Home has caregivers who are caring and helpful. They seem to know what to do when I don't. They fill their time with household tasks for the client and I. Right at Home has made my life easier because the client fell and he can barely walk with his walker. He can't get out of his bed anymore and they help give him showers.

By Janet C_1

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because many can't afford independent companies. I would tell them that this is a good company. The services have had a positive impact on my life. They help me do things that I am not able to do.

By Dorcas H

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is good at honoring my wishes. Right at Home needs to have a training class for their caregivers.

By John H_15

Right at Home is very easy to get a hold of, and they always have an answer for us. If they don't have the answer, they will find it for us. My loved one has really liked the caregivers and is able to talk to them, which has made a huge difference.

By Kelly Z_2

Right at Home always does a good job at providing our caregiving needs. Right at Home has taken away a lot of stress. The services give us confidence knowing that my father-in-law is being taken care of while we are at work.

By Clifford H_1

Right at Home is very caring and professional. They are kind and loving towards the client and were willing to accommodate a change of hours as needed. Right at Home has helped my father be able to stay at home longer and be more active.

By Mary A_14

Right at Home gives us dependable caregivers. I don't know what bad help is like because we get such good help coming here. The caregivers help the client, so I can sit, relax, and handle my personal health problems.

By Janet K_6

The people who help me from Right at Home are very caring. The service makes my life better by giving me direction and by doing things I need to do.

By Elton R_1

Right at Home's workmanship has been great. The services have made my life easier by doing things for me.

By Michael B_7

Right at Home has good personal assistants. That's what I use. Right at Home always works with me no matter what. They help me and always work with me.

By Gloria N_2

The number one thing holding me back from recommending Right at Home is because I haven't received the services I was told I would have. I also didn't get a call to tell me my caregiver wasn't coming one day which made me fuming mad. I feel that I cannot trust Right at Home to help me with what I need.

By Steven P_3

My caregiver is really friendly and fun to be around. My caregiver comes over only one day a week.

By Irene K_2

Right at Home has been good. The agencies are about the same. It is expensive. The services have provided some help. Some of the caregivers have been good and some have not been good.

By Joan O_1

Right at Home was very helpful to me. If I needed anything, I would just ask the caregivers to do it, and they would get it done for me.

By Sherrie N_1

Right at Home is very prompt about getting back with you about questions or concerns. I get a chance to get out because my husband needs a lot of therapy and care. I can rely on Right at Home to come in and help me.

By Elaine Y_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers are very kind and comfortable to visit with. Right at Home has made life easier because they do things for me that I can't do. They are very good that way.

By Kris S_2

Right at Home does a great job taking care of us. They clean and do our shopping for us. We could not be happier with Right at Home. We only get care every other weeks, but it is really helpful they bring us groceries. The services help us so much.

February 23, 2017

By Milo P_1

I have no complaints with Right at Home. Their caregivers offer some great help to me. The caregivers help me a great deal.

By Shirley K_1

Our caregiver was very dependable, and we could count on her being here on time. I didn't have to tell her what to do. Right at Home's services allowed me to get away sometimes. I needed time to get out of the house sometimes.

By Barb M_4

You are well taken care of with Right at Home, and it is a good place to be. The services from Right at Home have been very good, and I haven't had any complaints. The caregivers make my life easier by doing things for me.

By Diana H_2

I would tell a friend that the people Right at Home hires are very good nice people who are reliable. We have gotten some people that we have built some relationships with, and they are a big help. I use the services for showers and some respite time, and I am hoping the VA will contract Right at Home to do some house work.

January 14, 2016

By Anonymous Reviewer4

I currently have caregivers from Right at Home. In the beginning, I would have rated them lower because they were slow, and I didn’t think they were trained enough to the things I needed them to do. I changed my caregiver, and she was generally much better.

December 30, 2015

By Elaine Novotny

Very satisfied, although we used them for short time.

December 30, 2015

By Doris Scott

Lila is a very nice and friendly person. I am extremely happy with the work she does.

December 18, 2015

By Helen S.

I believe the leaders of Right at Home are striving to employ and give the best in home health care.

May 15, 2015

By Tammy Mims

They have been the supporting company I have. Renee, the owner, gave me her cell number and said if I need something to call. She goes above and beyond for anyone. She has thought outside the box to bring services into two senior facilities that I service. I would recommend her and do over anyone.

March 31, 2015

By Bob Upah

They are easy to work with. They try to match the caregiver with the person.

March 27, 2015

By Eileen Aossey

Awesome! Owner and staff are very conscientious and caring about patient his needs. Very important!

March 21, 2015

By Hami Manos

My caretaker, Dee, has been very good and has helped me a lot in my recovery.

March 21, 2015

By Travis Larson

Very patient people. Kind too. Also asking if they could do more, wanted to help as much as possible. Nice people, talked a lot, good conversations.

From Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Cedar Rapids