Right at Home Cedar Rapids

By Milo P.

Rose is amazing!

August 02, 2017

By Eileen A_505510

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is very good, dependable, and up front. I am able to discuss any complaints with them. My doctor is also very satisfied with this agency. The services from Right at Home has freed me up, because I can't do everything to take care of my loved one.

July 14, 2017

By Ken & Christine F_495763

I find Right at Home very helpful for me. I have other things that I am doing and with Right at Home they help me take care of different things I don't have to worry about. Right at Home's services gives me some free time and I appreciate that.

By Lori R_494427

Right at Home's caregivers are not there to stay. They seem to stop showing up after a few times. I couldn't seem to have the same caregiver. The service has made my life easier by the last caregiver making up for the caregiver before her. Right at Home could have a greater impact on my life by having caregivers who are really hard workers and are respectful.

By Larry E_494420

I would recommend Right at Home to others because they follow-through on everything they say they will do. They are very faithful, and the caregiver has never been absent. Having Right at Home for the client is good for me because I can get all my errands done and get some lunch.

By Bill M_494417

Right at Home has done a pretty good job at helping me out. Right at Home has saved me a lot of backache and time.

By David B_494403

The caregivers I've had have been great for me because they work hard and do everything that they're asked. However, sometimes they don't show up. The caregivers do things for me that I cannot do for myself.

By Amy B_494399

Right at Home was very helpful and dependable. Right at Home cleaned my home when I didn't have the energy. They were that extra help.

June 23, 2017

By Harold C_487593

I would tell others that Right at Home does a good job, they are congenial people, and I am really satisfied with their service.

June 23, 2017

By Dennis M_487577

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is a good outfit and they do a good job.

By James L_478029

Right at Home has caregivers who are caring and helpful. They seem to know what to do when I don't. They fill their time with household tasks for the client and I.

By Janet C_478008

I would tell others that Right at Home is a good company to hire because many can't afford independent companies. I would tell them that this is a good company.

By Dorcas H_478001

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is good at honoring my wishes.

By John H_464385

Right at Home is very easy to get a hold of, and they always have an answer for us. If they don't have the answer, they will find it for us.

By William (Bill) Z_464381

Right at Home always does a good job at providing our caregiving needs.

By Clifford H_464380

Right at Home is very caring and professional. They are kind and loving towards the client and were willing to accommodate a change of hours as needed.

By Catherine (Kay) C_464377

Right at Home gives us dependable caregivers. I don't know what bad help is like because we get such good help coming here.

By Janet K_464371

The people who help me from Right at Home are very caring.

By Elton R

The services have made my life easier by doing things for me.

By Michael B

Right at Home always works with me no matter what. They help me and always work with me.

By Gloria N

I feel that I cannot trust Right at Home to help me with what I need.

By Steven P

My caregiver comes over only one day a week.

By Irene K

The services have provided some help. Some of the caregivers have been good and some have not been good.

By Joan O

If I needed anything, I would just ask the caregivers to do it, and they would get it done for me.

By Kevin N

I get a chance to get out because my husband needs a lot of therapy and care. I can rely on Right at Home to come in and help me.

By Elaine Y

Right at Home has made life easier because they do things for me that I can't do. They are very good that way.

By Kris S

We only get care every other weeks, but it is really helpful they bring us groceries. The services help us so much.

February 23, 2017

By Milo P

The caregivers help me a great deal.

By Shirley K

Right at Home's services allowed me to get away sometimes. I needed time to get out of the house sometimes.

By Barb M

The services from Right at Home have been very good, and I haven't had any complaints. The caregivers make my life easier by doing things for me.

By Diana H

I use the services for showers and some respite time, and I am hoping the VA will contract Right at Home to do some house work.

January 14, 2016

By Anonymous Reviewer4

I currently have caregivers from Right at Home. In the beginning, I would have rated them lower because they were slow, and I didn’t think they were trained enough to the things I needed them to do. I changed my caregiver, and she was generally much better.

December 30, 2015

By Elaine Novotny

Very satisfied, although we used them for short time.

December 30, 2015

By Doris Scott

Lila is a very nice and friendly person. I am extremely happy with the work she does.

December 18, 2015

By Helen S.

I believe the leaders of Right at Home are striving to employ and give the best in home health care.

May 15, 2015

By Tammy Mims

They have been the supporting company I have. Renee, the owner, gave me her cell number and said if I need something to call. She goes above and beyond for anyone. She has thought outside the box to bring services into two senior facilities that I service. I would recommend her and do over anyone.

March 31, 2015

By Bob Upah

They are easy to work with. They try to match the caregiver with the person.

March 27, 2015

By Eileen Aossey

Awesome! Owner and staff are very conscientious and caring about patient his needs. Very important!

March 21, 2015

By Hami Manos

My caretaker, Dee, has been very good and has helped me a lot in my recovery.

March 21, 2015

By Travis Larson

Very patient people. Kind too. Also asking if they could do more, wanted to help as much as possible. Nice people, talked a lot, good conversations.

From Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Cedar Rapids