Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Elaine Novotny December 30, 2015

Very satisfied, although we used them for short time.

Doris Scott December 30, 2015

Lila is a very nice and friendly person. I am extremely happy with the work she does.

Helen S. December 18, 2015

I believe the leaders of Right at Home are striving to employ and give the best in home health care.

Tammy Mims May 15, 2015

They have been the supporting company I have. Renee, the owner, gave me her cell number and said if I need something to call. She goes above and beyond for anyone. She has thought outside the box to bring services into two senior facilities that I service. I would recommend her and do over anyone.

Bob Upah March 31, 2015

They are easy to work with. They try to match the caregiver with the person.

Eileen Aossey March 27, 2015

Awesome! Owner and staff are very conscientious and caring about patient his needs. Very important!

Hami Manos March 21, 2015

My caretaker, Dee, has been very good and has helped me a lot in my recovery.

Travis Larson March 21, 2015

Very patient people. Kind too. Also asking if they could do more, wanted to help as much as possible. Nice people, talked a lot, good conversations.

From Right at Home Cedar Rapids

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Cedar Rapids