Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

Reviews of Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

Overview of Ratings

May 09, 2012

By DMielke

Carla and her team of angels have cared for my Alan for more than a year, they are knowledgeable and compassionate. Our two caregivers have always showed-up on time and have gone above and beyond for us. They have allowed me to continue to be a wife and not a caregiver. I recommend this agency to anyone in need.

May 04, 2012

By tsam5158

As a disabled veteran on a fixed income I greatly appreciated the information I was given my the administrator who came to my home and provided me with a free in home assessment. She even brought the VA paperwork with her! I am very thankful for having chosen this agency for my needs. Phil is my caregiver and thanks to him I'm playing golf again!

May 04, 2012

By kunkelv5

Such a loving and compassionate agency, full of understanding and an outstanding work ethic. I recommend this agency to anyone looking for in-home assistance.

May 02, 2012

By Ann Love

I have used PCAH for the last year and have had the most amazing experience. The staff is accommodating and professional and my two caregivers have become part of my family. Thank you Carla!

From Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

Alzheimer's Care

It is noted that every 70 seconds someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. As advocates for early diagnosis and quality care for those diagnosed, Preferred Care at Home has cared for hundreds of clients across the nation, allowing them to enjoy home safely. Some of the services our experienced caregivers will provide are:

• Stimulate Mental Awareness
  • Daily Activity Supervision
  • Direction with Hygiene
  • Direction with Clothes Selection

Homemaker Services

A big part of happiness depends on being cared for and comfortable at home. Home is where memories have been, and are still being, made. It is our desire to make home that special place for you or your loved one. At Preferred Care at Home, our goal is to provide that tender loving touch that makes your house a home. Some of our homemaker services include:

• Record and Arrange Recipes

• Changing Linens and Make Beds
  • Drop-off and Pick-up Dry Cleaning

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes