Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

alove1938 July 25, 2012

Such outstanding and compassionate service! I would recommend this agency to anyone who prefers to have hassle free, consistent and compassionate care. Carla and her team have been a tremendous blessing to me, thank you!

Ratliff1929 July 19, 2012

This agency has been absolutely remarkable! Thank you for the commitment and punctuality that was part of the unbelievable care I received. My two caregivers have yet to let me down and I consider them family. I look forward to each day that comes because I know I am not alone and I am not just $$ to Carla and her team of dedicated, compassionate caregivers. Thank you ladies!

GIJOE May 10, 2012

I am a Marine first and a veteran second. Serving my country brought me much honor and pride but left me debilitated. After two surgeries and countless months of rehab in Temple I was able to go home and continue my life. I have always been a strong man, so I thought, but getting through my day to day activities was posing some difficulty. After several months of trying and severe depression setting in I decided to search for some help. The internet, although confusing, assisted in my finding Preferred Care at Home. I called the number and spoke to Alicia who then had Carla call me back. Carla came out that Sunday afternoon and changed my life. Between the immense knowledge she possessed and compassion she conveyed I was orientated to two caregivers that evening and completed all paperwork associated with a veteran benefit I didn't even know existed, Aid & Attending! If you are looking for quality and compassion look no further!

DMielke May 09, 2012

Carla and her team of angels have cared for my Alan for more than a year, they are knowledgeable and compassionate. Our two caregivers have always showed-up on time and have gone above and beyond for us. They have allowed me to continue to be a wife and not a caregiver. I recommend this agency to anyone in need.

tsam5158 May 04, 2012

As a disabled veteran on a fixed income I greatly appreciated the information I was given my the administrator who came to my home and provided me with a free in home assessment. She even brought the VA paperwork with her! I am very thankful for having chosen this agency for my needs. Phil is my caregiver and thanks to him I'm playing golf again!

kunkelv5 May 04, 2012

Such a loving and compassionate agency, full of understanding and an outstanding work ethic. I recommend this agency to anyone looking for in-home assistance.

Ann Love May 02, 2012

I have used PCAH for the last year and have had the most amazing experience. The staff is accommodating and professional and my two caregivers have become part of my family. Thank you Carla!

About Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County

Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County is an in-home care provider serving Cedar Park, TX and the surrounding area. Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Preferred Care at Home of North Austin and Williamson County