BrightStar Care Morris County

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 06, 2017

By Jean M_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I have the most wonderful caregiver you could have! The service has helped me with everything.

September 28, 2017

By Anita E

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care's caregiver, that I have, is very down to earth. My caregiver finds things that I lose.

September 25, 2017

By Sylvia F

BrightStar Care is really constant with their services. BrightStar Care is able to help get me time off, and I can do things while they are with my parents.

September 19, 2017

By Carl C

BrightStar Care is exemplary in their services. The services from BrightStar Care allow me to go buy my groceries and play guitar for my church on Sundays.

September 19, 2017

By Joan P_2

BrightStar Care is a dependable company and they hire good people. The staff is also really good. Having BrightStar Care allows me to leave me house and I know that my mother is in great care. I do not have to worry about her.

From BrightStar Care Morris County

BrightStar Care Morris County is an in-home care provider serving Cedar Knolls, NJ and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Morris County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Morris County