Right at Home Alameda County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Alameda County

Bonnie R. December 06, 2014

I appreciate so much the service provided by these fine folks. Both admin and care givers have been wonderful. I like not having to worry about my mother's safety, that the agency takes care of finding substitutes, that they have been so responsive in making sure the caregiver is a good fit with my mom's personality. We have had some hassles with the long term insurance provider and the RAH office has worked extra hard to make it right. But the main thing is kindness to my mother, which they provide beautifully. Thank you.

Teddi1 September 18, 2013

Caregivers were carefully selected for my mother's needs and desires. They were well-supervised by their manager, Lois, who was always there for me to answer questions, add hours or additional caregivers, offer advices, etc. It's either by email or with frequent visits to my mother's home.

Mary75735850 September 18, 2013

Right at Home was the most helpful company I have ever worked with. My parents would not have been able to stay in their home in the last three years without the excellent care they received from Wendy and Anna. Even help that came in for one or two days was excellent and very caring. Thank you so much for all your help. I'll always recommend Right at Home!

From Right at Home Alameda County