ComForCare Southwest Missouri

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 08, 2017

By Larry T_507734

ComForCare's caregivers take good care of me and they're always on time. Having ComForCare allows me to be away doing things that need to be done.

July 20, 2017

By Gwen H_498505

ComForCare has worked out really well, has been great for my mother, and the person they selected to be her aide has worked out perfectly. Before ComForCare, I was having to go into town quite often to take care of issues. Now, they do that for her.

July 07, 2017

By Joan R_493129

ComForCare is a good agency because they're reliable, knowledgeable, caring, and kind. They make life a lot of easier for my family. I'm about to head out of town here soon, and I didn't think that I would be able to do that, but I'm able to do so thanks to ComForCare. ComForCare's services have made my life easier because they allow me to be a grandmother and interact with other family members. I have a better quality life.

June 21, 2017

By Joyce K_486130

ComForCare did such a good job. All of the ladies that came were so helpful. They asked me what I wanted them to do and they did what I asked.

June 06, 2017

By Ken W_479456

The services make my life easier because the caregivers take on the responsibility for taking care of my wife and they do a good job.

May 10, 2017

By Jeff o_468394

ComForCare is wonderful to work with, and they have done everything we have asked them to do.

May 10, 2017

By Ellen G_468383

ComForCare has been pretty flexible with me so far and that is fantastic.

May 06, 2017

By Donise D_466362

ComForCare has great customer service, they pair the helpers with their clients according to their personality. They are an honest and caring company.

By Bob K

ComForCare's service is there for my wife when she needs them the most.

By Randy o

I would tell a friend that ComForCare seems to do a good job. They are reliable and everything has gone well.

By Sherry L

ComForCare was good for me because they provided someone to be with him, and he requires a lot of care. It has been a good relationship.

By Pat T

The services impact my life for the better. I didn't want the help, but I am so glad that I get that help once a week to have a day off.

By James H

ComForCare makes me feel better and things get done that weren't before.

By Doug D

The client receives help with bathing and that is the most important part of the services that she receives.

February 10, 2017

By Debbie A

Without ComForCare, I wouldn't be able to do what I do. I was in a serious car accident, and I broke both arms and my femur. I was in the hospital for weeks, and I couldn't have done it without them.

February 06, 2017

By Randy o

ComForCare is extremely reliable, as far as getting people to the client. They have never left my parents alone, and they do a good job.

January 23, 2017

By Donna L

ComForcare Home Care has made my life easier by allowing me to not have to worry if someone is coming or not. It's nice to have them here.

From ComForCare Southwest Missouri

ComForcare Home Care is a premier provider of private duty non-medical home care. ComForcare provides personal and companion care for those individuals seeking assistance with activities of daily living and specializes in clients who have chronic conditions.

Our caregivers provide a wide range of non-medical home care services which include:

• Bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Medication reminders
  • Transportation/errands
  • Light housekeeping and laundry
  • Meal preparation
  • Safety supervision
  • Companionship
  • Family respite

We provide these services in many settings, including personal residences, long-term care facilities and hospitals. Each location adheres to a strict hiring process to guarantee that the highest quality of caregivers are hired. ComForcare begins each case with an RN assessment to determine the appropriate level of care required and develops a unique care plan for our caregivers to follow. We can ensure that our clients will receive the best possible care where ever they may call home.

Photos of ComForCare Southwest Missouri

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening