Apple Care and Companion

Contact Now

Reviews of Apple Care and Companion

Dr Scott May 11, 2012

My mother is 85yo who requires in home care. We have been blessed to have exemplary care from Apple Care and Companion for several years now. Recently my mother's home caught fire about 30 minutes before her caregiver was scheduled to leave. Mom had been dressed for bed when her caregiver heard some crackling sounds and look out the rear door of the home and saw flames on an exterior wall. She immediately told my mother they must get out of house immediately. My mother was a bit resistant to leave and wanted to gather thing up before leaving. The Apple caregiver pushed mom's emergency button and told operator on line that the home was on fire and they were going out the front door...please alert the fire department. Mom was a bit difficult about leaving. The caregiver firmly insisted and put her in the wheelchair and out the door they went. once outside she saw flames and smoke over the top of the home. She rolled mom down the street away from the home as the fire trucks were arriving. I was called and arrived within 20 minutes. The Apple caregiver worked with the EMT from the fire department to monitor my Mom's blood pressure as we watched her home burn. the Apple caregiver stayed with us on that sidewalk until 10pm that evening until we could find a wheelchair shower hotel room...she then drove mom and followed me to the Hotel...and stayed with Mom until morning....NOW THATS SERVICE AND LOVE! Apple Care provided immediate round-the-clock care for the nest 3 weeks until we placed Mom in a Senior care residence. They helped mom get her new apartment developed. UNPARALLELED CARE and SERVICE.

elderesolutions May 10, 2012

As a geriatric care manager, I'm especially choosy when it comes to good care for my father. Apple Care was warm, caring and extremely reliable - from the beginning! My father has great care from two wonderful male caregivers - it is so wonderful to have male caregivers offered for him. They encourage and assist with Skyping to out-of-town family members and create outings that my father enjoys (meals, shopping, movies, walks) and take great pride in cooking meals that my father enjoys. I am definitely secure in knowing that he is safe, happy and in good hands. Thanks!

Caring519819 May 02, 2012

Other

My father is currently receiving in-home caregiving from Apple Care and Companion. They have provided him with excellent service! The caregivers are quite attentive and professional, and they exercise excellent judgment when needed. They are also friendly, and they go out of their way to make sure that our father is comfortable and getting the care that he needs. The staff at Apple has also been very responsive to us. All in all, we have been quite pleased with the services our father has received in the past two months.

From Apple Care and Companion

Apple Care and Companion's mission is to keep seniors safe, healthy, and living as independently as possible. We have been successfully doing just that since 2006!

Apple Care and Companion is not a franchise. This gives us the ability to offer the most competitive rates in our service area. It also gives us the freedom to tailor our service that best fits you and your loved one. Apple Care and Companion is a locally owned family business.

We offer flexible scheduling, both hourly and live-in care, with no long term commitment!

Our caregivers are employees, are thoroughly vetted, are experienced in senior care and are fully insured and bonded.

Our telephone is answered 24/7 by Apple Care and Companion staff who can immediately address your needs.

Medicare/Medicaid does not cover our services. We accept private pay and/or long term care insurance. Our rates range from $17.00-25.00 depending on the number of hours needed in one weeks' time. It may be a little more for two people.

Features of Apple Care and Companion