Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis

Doris G_484833 June 19, 2017

Home Care Assistance has great caregivers.

Katherine A_468033 May 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance offers great care.

Alene S April 13, 2017

I would have liked the services better if we could have had one caregiver who came regularly, and I would have liked to have a caregiver who was willing to be firm with my wife about showering.

George J April 10, 2017

The services make my life easier by driving me places.

Sara C March 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance makes it possible for my friend to stay home.

Geraldine A March 09, 2017

Having Home Care Assistance allows me to get the fellowship that I need and I have great communication with the caregivers.

Suzanna C February 09, 2017

The services have made a good impact by being consistent.

Joseph P February 06, 2017

My caregivers help me get dressed and get around.

Lourdes1 June 17, 2013

We have an aide from Homecare Assistance of Indianapolis coming in to help with the care of my father-in-law. The manager who talked to us seemed very good. He explained things and told us what they can do. When I had problems with the other caregivers we had, I called him and he was able to give me someone right away, and we've been happy with the service ever since.

DebbiR January 16, 2013

My mom has dementia and falls down sometimes. It got to the point where I was afraid to leave her alone. Home Care Assistance has been amazing and such a relief! Lolia has really exceeded my expectations. She is very well trained in dealing with people with dementia and is such a great cook! My mom had been eating poorly prior to starting service. I would recommend to anyone needing help!

Peter - Fishers September 12, 2012

My mom has been in need of in-home care for several years. I am very pleased at the level of service and professionality received. I would trust HCA with all my family care needs. Thanks guys. I really appreciate everything.

From Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis

Thanks for your interest in Home Care Assistance "“ Hoosier Heartland. We're proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care in Indianapolis and surrounding areas including; Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Fishers, and Geist.

Why Home Care Assistance?

• Live-In Specialists "“ We are Live-In Specialists. Our caregivers are experienced and trained in round-the-clock care. Clients and their families can have peace of mind with live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
  • Our Services "“ We are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to our clients by encouraging independence and engaging them in physical, mental and social activities. Our caregivers lend a hand with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medical reminders, transportation and more on both an hourly and live-in basis.
  • We are available 24/7 "“ We are available by phone 24 hours a day. We don't rely on voicemail, even during evenings and weekends. We are on call day or night for all the clients we're privileged to serve.
  • Our Network "“ We are the trusted provider of home care services to the clients of care managers, assisted living and nursing communities, hospitals and senior centers throughout the area. Our clients are referred to us from many channels, and we continue to build relationships within the community on a daily basis.
  • Our Caregiver Screening "“ We only hire one out of every twenty five caregiver applicants. All caregivers must have at least two years of senior care experience. We also check references, criminal backgrounds, driving records and work authorization documentation. Finally, we administer our exclusive Caregiver Personality Screening developed by our on-staff PhD psychologists which verifies honesty, kindness and conscientiousness, all essential traits in our employees.
  • Our Caregiver Training "“ Based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the world's longest living people, our exclusive Balanced Care Method trains our caregivers to provide moderation and variety to our clients in the areas of nutrition, physical exercise, mental stimulation

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Stress Management, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Home Care Assistance of Indianapolis