Home Care Assistance | Carmel, IN

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance | Carmel, IN

Sara C March 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance makes it possible for my friend to stay home.

Geraldine A March 09, 2017

Having Home Care Assistance allows me to get the fellowship that I need and I have great communication with the caregivers.

Suzanna C February 09, 2017

The services have made a good impact by being consistent.

Joseph P February 06, 2017

My caregivers help me get dressed and get around.

Lourdes1 June 17, 2013

We have an aide from Homecare Assistance of Indianapolis coming in to help with the care of my father-in-law. The manager who talked to us seemed very good. He explained things and told us what they can do. When I had problems with the other caregivers we had, I called him and he was able to give me someone right away, and we've been happy with the service ever since.

DebbiR January 16, 2013

My mom has dementia and falls down sometimes. It got to the point where I was afraid to leave her alone. Home Care Assistance has been amazing and such a relief! Lolia has really exceeded my expectations. She is very well trained in dealing with people with dementia and is such a great cook! My mom had been eating poorly prior to starting service. I would recommend to anyone needing help!

Peter - Fishers September 12, 2012

My mom has been in need of in-home care for several years. I am very pleased at the level of service and professionality received. I would trust HCA with all my family care needs. Thanks guys. I really appreciate everything.

About Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is an in-home care provider serving Carmel, IN and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Assistance