Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

4.6

December 15, 2017

By Thelma R_1

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to others because they have done well with being pleasant and they treat my loved one very well. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have been helpful because they have been here when I need them. They come with my loved one when I am not around.

December 12, 2017

By Richard P_3

I would say that my mother was in a terrible situation where 24 hour care was needed, and SYNERGY HomeCare responded quickly with caregivers that were very helpful. I couldn't do the things needed to take care of my mother by myself.

December 11, 2017

By Barbara B_2

I would say that SYNERGY HomeCare is thorough and I had an interview to begin with. SYNERGY HomeCare is friendly and they try to match caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to get out and do what I need to do.

December 06, 2017

By Charlene B_1

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to others because they did really well at being there for me and giving me support. SYNERGY HomeCare was able to give me good support with their care. They were very helpful in taking care of my loved one and showing them compassion.

December 01, 2017

By Ruth Ann M_1

SYNERGY HomeCare did not give up on me, and the caregivers were very kind to me. They made sure that the exercises that I was doing were the ones that I needed. SYNERGY HomeCare absolutely wanted me to get well. If I had not had the services from SYNERGY HomeCare, I would still be hobbling with two canes.

December 01, 2017

By Dorothy D_2

SYNERGY HomeCare gave us such a good experience. I think others would have a similar good experience with them. The caregivers were mainly for supplemental care. However, they allowed me to leave the house and go shopping.

November 22, 2017

By John F_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has excellent care that they provide for their clients. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by doing everything that I ask them to do for me.

November 17, 2017

By Jen L_1

SYNERGY HomeCare was really good with my mother. SYNERGY HomeCare did not have much time to be able to impact my life very much.

November 14, 2017

By Karen W_2

SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional, dependable, and we like the caregiver. I cannot say enough good things. SYNERGY HomeCare takes care of the day-to-day care so I can take care of the benefits, and the transportation of my dad.

November 07, 2017

By Dennis G_2

They don't have enough personnel on staff. I would like them to acquire more employees so that I don't have a flip flop schedule. I can't get consistency from them.

November 07, 2017

By Esther S

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are easy to communicate and get along with. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped my loved one with daily personal care.

November 03, 2017

By Tracy Z

The care was good from SYNERGY HomeCare, but it was just a little too pricey for me. SYNERGY HomeCare allowed me to go on vacation while they were caring for Yvonne so that was nice.

October 23, 2017

By Siris S

SYNERGY HomeCare seems to take their job seriously, they're prepared, and they're on time. The service helped me with a couple of hours of exercise.

October 13, 2017

By Anonymous_299

SYNERGY HomeCare's caretakers should take initiative and do what they are supposed to be doing. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my loved one's life easier because they can stay at home.

October 10, 2017

By Marge M_1

SYNERGY is very courteous and the staff are very good. Having SYNERGY allows me to get the help that I need taking care of my parents.

September 25, 2017

By Judy G_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, friendly, and will inform me of who my caregiver will be. SYNERGY HomeCare has given me a lot of independence back.

September 21, 2017

By Elva F_1

SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job. SYNERGY HomeCare has made me freer to come and go.

September 07, 2017

By Victoria W

SYNERGY HomeCare is very courteous and easy to work with. They're also very accommodating. SYNERGY HomeCare's services have helped my father to have a bit of time away from providing the constant care for my mother, and my mother can still have constant care because of SYNERGY HomeCare.

September 07, 2017

By Kerry W

I would refer SYNERGY HomeCare to others because they're very cordial with me, they're efficient, and they do what I need them to do. They're busy in providing me my care. The services being provided for me by SYNERGY HomeCare have helped me to do all the things I can't get to.

August 24, 2017

By Nicolas B

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they are reliable. SYNERGY HomeCare does chores for my father and takes care of him.

August 18, 2017

By John M_11

I would tell a friend SYNERGY HomeCare seems to be a good organization to work with because of the nice people they send out. SYNERGY HomeCare has provided companionship and home care for the client.

August 09, 2017

By Louise B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare needs to get better screened caregivers who know what their responsibilities are. If SYNERGY HomeCare had better caregivers that could handle me as an individual that would be better, but these caregivers aren't experienced.

By Roseann A

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, courteous, knowledgeable, and caring. The services have helped the most by being very responsible and dependable. The first caregiver didn't work out, but they switched them out for a caregiver that has worked out well. If I need a caregiver, they will find one for me.

By Evelyn A

My caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare is wonderful and I couldn't get any better service. They are very reliable and dependable. My life is a lot better with having a caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare here because she helps me with many things and she is good company.

By Ruth and Lee G

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent out caregivers that are congenial and professional. I like that SYNERGY HomeCare has been able to take the pressure off of the family by taking care of our loved one.

July 27, 2017

By Janet G_2

SYNERGY HomeCare is great. If the caregiver isn't a good fit, SYNERGY HomeCare will switch them out. I wouldn't be able to go to work and pay the bills if it wasn't for SYNERGY HomeCare. Also, my mother doesn't get much interaction, and now she does.

July 13, 2017

By Sharron B

SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers arrive on time, are efficient, and are pleasant to have in my home. The caregivers with SYNERGY HomeCare are able to give my husband care that I am not able to.

July 13, 2017

By Leo O

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good company because they have good employees. The services have made my life easier by cleaning and helping me with any care that I need.

July 07, 2017

By Gisela R

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, has friendly personnel, and the services worked very well. It was important for me to have some rest away from caring for John.

June 26, 2017

By Robert L_6

SYNERGY HomeCare could have more consistency in the caregiver that is sent. SYNERGY HomeCare cleans the house, takes care of my wife, and they prepare meals if we request.

June 22, 2017

By Ronda_1

The caregiver that I had was excellent. The caregiver took care of everything that was needed overnight. I was able to sleep unless the caregiver needed me.

June 19, 2017

By Marshall W

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring and there was never a time that the caregivers were tardy. There was also a very smooth transition between caregivers since my parents need 24/7 care. The caregivers help them a lot and really make a big difference in my parents' lives.

June 07, 2017

By Jim O

SYNERGY HomeCare has good people who take good care of my husband. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by taking care of the client while I am working.

May 23, 2017

By Mary K_9

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent very good caregivers that are knowledgeable, they are cooperative when I have a problem or want information, and if my regular caregiver can't come they'll let me know who's coming and when. SYNERGY HomeCare come here on weekends and come to get my husband up, bathed and dressed. I can't do that.

May 17, 2017

By Jackie W_3

SYNERGY HomeCare and their caregivers have been great and very reliable. I think the flexibility and willingness to do or change things has been very helpful. SYNERGY HomeCare is great about that.

May 08, 2017

By Vergean W_1

SYNERGY HomeCare provides reliable care for the client. SYNERGY HomeCare helps the client to survive.

April 24, 2017

By Edward D_2

If a caregiver can't make it or the weather is bad SYNERGY HomeCare makes sure someone shows up. The services are great for me because they give me time to do the things that I need to do.

April 13, 2017

By Marsha P_2

SYNERGY HomeCare was very responsible and informative as far as letting us know if they had to change caregivers. For our sake, the services from SYNERGY HomeCare gave us the ability to sleep better at night knowing that the client was being taken care of overnight.

April 13, 2017

By Ann J_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very dependable. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make it so that I don't need to worry because the caregivers always show up. If the caregiver that is supposed to come can't show up, they find someone else.

April 10, 2017

By Mary L_13

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare has caregivers who are pretty well trained and they do what I ask them to do. I could hardly get along without SYNERGY HomeCare.

March 22, 2017

By Russell S_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent me a great caregiver. She is kind, knowledgeable, and pleasant to have around. The caregiver is always here on time and she is willing to do anything that I ask her to do.

March 17, 2017

By Truman C_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very good with having people available, and the ones that are working have done very good. The services help with having someone here to attend to the client because I have back problems. The burden is off of me from the cleaning and the changing.

March 08, 2017

By Anne G_2

SYNERGY is very prompt, and they provide good overall care. I have been working, so my daughter has been here with the client. The services from SYNERGY have allowed her to be able to run errands.

March 08, 2017

By Harold P_3

SYNERGY HomeCare has given us great caregivers. We have used them for several months. We have been unfailingly pleased with the professionalism and punctuality of the caregivers. We have one person who has made great contributions to our family. She has bonded with my wife in a positive way.

March 07, 2017

By Elva F_2

As a whole, SYNERGY is a good agency. I couldn't have my husband home without any help because he can't do anything himself.

February 27, 2017

By Elaine L_1

SYNERGY is very gracious, and some caregivers are inclined to take over. Most inconsistencies were very minor. My caregivers would sometimes re-arrange things without me knowing.

February 22, 2017

By Louise B_3

It is very difficult to work with the owner of SYNERGY. The caregivers need to be screened better than they currently are.

February 17, 2017

By Larry F_5

SYNERGY is very flexible and responsive to my needs. SYNERGY has expanded their service to do housekeeping, running errands, and doing some social interfacing.

February 09, 2017

By Esther M S_1

The caregivers from SYNERGY were very helpful. I would definitely recommend them to a person. Sometimes when we would have questions, the office staff would say that they would get back to us, but we wouldn't get a returned phone call. The services from SYNERGY kept my grandmother as comfortable as they could while they were here. The caregiver was very knowledgeable and seemed to care for her.

February 08, 2017

By Dawn H_1

SYNERGY went above and beyond to treat the client like family. They were caring and helpful, and they were able to teach us ways to care for her that we didn't know. The office was willing to help us with any changes that we wanted to make in scheduling, and quickly switched out the one caregiver that had a personality clash with the client. I would recommend them to anybody. The client enjoyed the caregivers coming over. She really liked them. It made us feel good to know there was someone there with her that took good care of her.

February 06, 2017

By Ruth and Lee G_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is doing very well. They have been kind and helpful. My caregivers have been very nice. They help me get dressed and put my shoes on. They are very kind about it. I have been very pleased. My caregivers are conscientious of what they are doing.

December 05, 2016

By Gisela377703

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn is working for us right now. It took us a couple of months to stabilize the situation in terms of having the same 2 people coming in. Before, it was a lot of turnover. Since my husband has dementia, I need to have somebody in the house at all times with him. They also do some light housework, and I am satisfied with them. They are totally dependable. They come when they say they are coming and somewhat flexible with the schedule particularly the evening one. The most important thing is they are friendly, and they get along with my husband.

December 24, 2013

By Laurie Hamilton

Other

We were apprehensive about bringing someone into our home, but Michelle made us feel at ease and the caregivers were the best. We couldn't have gotten through it without them.

August 14, 2012

By Rosba03

My mother is in the later stages of Alzheimers. She and my dad are in their lates 80's and want to remain in their home. While my dad is a great care giver he needs help and a break from the day to day demands on him. We found Synergy HomeCare and have been using their services to help. They provide professional care givers who just can't do enough to help. They look for extra things to do for my mom while in the home. They are extremely dependable and we are always at ease when they are there. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Give them a try as an extra resource. You will be extremely pleased with their services.

August 10, 2012

By esr

Other

Wonderful in home care for your loved ones! A kind, caring, and well trained staff. I am truly impressed with how they strive to meet not only the physical needs of clients, but also the social and emotional needs as well. A great group of individuals!!

From Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania is an in-home care provider serving Carlisle, PA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening