Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Ann J April 13, 2017

The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make it so that I don't need to worry because the caregivers always show up. If the caregiver that is supposed to come can't show up, they find someone else.

Mary L April 10, 2017

I could hardly get along without SYNERGY HomeCare.

Russell S March 22, 2017

The caregiver is always here on time and she is willing to do anything that I ask her to do.

Truman C March 17, 2017

The services help with having someone here to attend to the client because I have back problems. The burden is off of me from the cleaning and the changing.

Anne G March 08, 2017

I have been working, so my daughter has been here with the client. The services from SYNERGY have allowed her to be able to run errands.

Harold P March 08, 2017

We have one person who has made great contributions to our family. She has bonded with my wife in a positive way.

Elva F March 07, 2017

I couldn't have my husband home without any help because he can't do anything himself.

Elaine L February 27, 2017

My caregivers would sometimes re-arrange things without me knowing.

Louise B February 22, 2017

The caregivers need to be screened better than they currently are.

Larry F February 17, 2017

SYNERGY has expanded their service to do housekeeping, running errands, and doing some social interfacing.

Esther M S February 09, 2017

The services from SYNERGY kept my grandmother as comfortable as they could while they were here. The caregiver was very knowledgeable and seemed to care for her.

Dawn H February 08, 2017

The client enjoyed the caregivers coming over. She really liked them. It made us feel good to know there was someone there with her that took good care of her.

Ruth G February 07, 2017

My caregivers have been very nice. They help me get dressed and put my shoes on. They are very kind about it. I have been very pleased. My caregivers are conscientious of what they are doing.

Gisela377703 December 05, 2016

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn is working for us right now. It took us a couple of months to stabilize the situation in terms of having the same 2 people coming in. Before, it was a lot of turnover. Since my husband has dementia, I need to have somebody in the house at all times with him. They also do some light housework, and I am satisfied with them. They are totally dependable. They come when they say they are coming and somewhat flexible with the schedule particularly the evening one. The most important thing is they are friendly, and they get along with my husband.

Laurie Hamilton December 24, 2013

Other

We were apprehensive about bringing someone into our home, but Michelle made us feel at ease and the caregivers were the best. We couldn't have gotten through it without them.

Rosba03 August 14, 2012

My mother is in the later stages of Alzheimers. She and my dad are in their lates 80's and want to remain in their home. While my dad is a great care giver he needs help and a break from the day to day demands on him. We found Synergy HomeCare and have been using their services to help. They provide professional care givers who just can't do enough to help. They look for extra things to do for my mom while in the home. They are extremely dependable and we are always at ease when they are there. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Give them a try as an extra resource. You will be extremely pleased with their services.

esr August 10, 2012

Other

Wonderful in home care for your loved ones! A kind, caring, and well trained staff. I am truly impressed with how they strive to meet not only the physical needs of clients, but also the social and emotional needs as well. A great group of individuals!!

About Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania is an in-home care provider serving Carlisle, PA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening