Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 10, 2017

By Marge M 537338

SYNERGY is very courteous and the staff are very good. Having SYNERGY allows me to get the help that I need taking care of my parents.

September 25, 2017

By Judy G_529998

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, friendly, and will inform me of who my caregiver will be. SYNERGY HomeCare has given me a lot of independence back.

September 21, 2017

By Elva F_527611

SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job. SYNERGY HomeCare has made me freer to come and go.

September 08, 2017

By Victoria W_521079

SYNERGY HomeCare is very courteous and easy to work with. They're also very accommodating. SYNERGY HomeCare's services have helped my father to have a bit of time away from providing the constant care for my mother, and my mother can still have constant care because of SYNERGY HomeCare.

September 07, 2017

By Kerry W_520739

I would refer SYNERGY HomeCare to others because they're very cordial with me, they're efficient, and they do what I need them to do. They're busy in providing me my care. The services being provided for me by SYNERGY HomeCare have helped me to do all the things I can't get to.

August 24, 2017

By Nicolas B_515753

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they are reliable. SYNERGY HomeCare does chores for my father and takes care of him.

August 18, 2017

By John M_514121

I would tell a friend SYNERGY HomeCare seems to be a good organization to work with because of the nice people they send out. SYNERGY HomeCare has provided companionship and home care for the client.

By Louise B_508810

SYNERGY HomeCare needs to get better screened caregivers who know what their responsibilities are. If SYNERGY HomeCare had better caregivers that could handle me as an individual that would be better, but these caregivers aren't experienced.

By Roseann A_508508

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, courteous, knowledgeable, and caring. The services have helped the most by being very responsible and dependable. The first caregiver didn't work out, but they switched them out for a caregiver that has worked out well. If I need a caregiver, they will find one for me.

By Evelyn A_508493

My caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare is wonderful and I couldn't get any better service. They are very reliable and dependable. My life is a lot better with having a caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare here because she helps me with many things and she is good company.

August 08, 2017

By Ruth and Lee G_507811

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent out caregivers that are congenial and professional. I like that SYNERGY HomeCare has been able to take the pressure off of the family by taking care of our loved one.

July 27, 2017

By Janet G_502281

SYNERGY HomeCare is great. If the caregiver isn't a good fit, SYNERGY HomeCare will switch them out. I wouldn't be able to go to work and pay the bills if it wasn't for SYNERGY HomeCare. Also, my mother doesn't get much interaction, and now she does.

July 13, 2017

By Sharron B_495440

SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers arrive on time, are efficient, and are pleasant to have in my home. The caregivers with SYNERGY HomeCare are able to give my husband care that I am not able to.

July 13, 2017

By Leo O_495424

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good company because they have good employees. The services have made my life easier by cleaning and helping me with any care that I need.

July 07, 2017

By Gisela R_493196

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable, has friendly personnel, and the services worked very well. It was important for me to have some rest away from caring for John.

June 26, 2017

By Robert L_488828

SYNERGY HomeCare could have more consistency in the caregiver that is sent.

June 22, 2017

By Ronda_487407

The caregiver that I had was excellent.

June 20, 2017

By Marshall W_485413

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring and there was never a time that the caregivers were tardy. There was also a very smooth transition between caregivers since my parents need 24/7 care.

June 07, 2017

By Jim O_480143

SYNERGY HomeCare has good people who take good care of my husband.

May 23, 2017

By Mary K_474377

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent very good caregivers that are knowledgeable, they are cooperative when I have a problem or want information, and if my regular caregiver can't come they'll let me know who's coming and when.

May 17, 2017

By Jackie W_472095

SYNERGY HomeCare and their caregivers have been great and very reliable.

May 09, 2017

By Vergean W_466996

SYNERGY HomeCare provides reliable care for the client.

April 24, 2017

By Edward D

The services are great for me because they give me time to do the things that I need to do.

April 13, 2017

By Marsha P

For our sake, the services from SYNERGY HomeCare gave us the ability to sleep better at night knowing that the client was being taken care of overnight.

April 13, 2017

By Ann J

The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make it so that I don't need to worry because the caregivers always show up. If the caregiver that is supposed to come can't show up, they find someone else.

April 10, 2017

By Mary L

I could hardly get along without SYNERGY HomeCare.

March 22, 2017

By Russell S

The caregiver is always here on time and she is willing to do anything that I ask her to do.

March 17, 2017

By Truman C

The services help with having someone here to attend to the client because I have back problems. The burden is off of me from the cleaning and the changing.

March 08, 2017

By Anne G

I have been working, so my daughter has been here with the client. The services from SYNERGY have allowed her to be able to run errands.

March 08, 2017

By Harold P

We have one person who has made great contributions to our family. She has bonded with my wife in a positive way.

March 07, 2017

By Elva F

I couldn't have my husband home without any help because he can't do anything himself.

February 27, 2017

By Elaine L

My caregivers would sometimes re-arrange things without me knowing.

February 22, 2017

By Louise B

The caregivers need to be screened better than they currently are.

February 17, 2017

By Larry F

SYNERGY has expanded their service to do housekeeping, running errands, and doing some social interfacing.

February 09, 2017

By Esther M S

The services from SYNERGY kept my grandmother as comfortable as they could while they were here. The caregiver was very knowledgeable and seemed to care for her.

February 08, 2017

By Dawn H

The client enjoyed the caregivers coming over. She really liked them. It made us feel good to know there was someone there with her that took good care of her.

February 07, 2017

By Ruth G

My caregivers have been very nice. They help me get dressed and put my shoes on. They are very kind about it. I have been very pleased. My caregivers are conscientious of what they are doing.

December 05, 2016

By Gisela377703

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn is working for us right now. It took us a couple of months to stabilize the situation in terms of having the same 2 people coming in. Before, it was a lot of turnover. Since my husband has dementia, I need to have somebody in the house at all times with him. They also do some light housework, and I am satisfied with them. They are totally dependable. They come when they say they are coming and somewhat flexible with the schedule particularly the evening one. The most important thing is they are friendly, and they get along with my husband.

December 24, 2013

By Laurie Hamilton

Other

We were apprehensive about bringing someone into our home, but Michelle made us feel at ease and the caregivers were the best. We couldn't have gotten through it without them.

August 14, 2012

By Rosba03

My mother is in the later stages of Alzheimers. She and my dad are in their lates 80's and want to remain in their home. While my dad is a great care giver he needs help and a break from the day to day demands on him. We found Synergy HomeCare and have been using their services to help. They provide professional care givers who just can't do enough to help. They look for extra things to do for my mom while in the home. They are extremely dependable and we are always at ease when they are there. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Give them a try as an extra resource. You will be extremely pleased with their services.

August 10, 2012

By esr

Other

Wonderful in home care for your loved ones! A kind, caring, and well trained staff. I am truly impressed with how they strive to meet not only the physical needs of clients, but also the social and emotional needs as well. A great group of individuals!!

From Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania is an in-home care provider serving Carlisle, PA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening