Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Elaine L February 27, 2017

SYNERGY is very gracious, and some caregivers are inclined to take over. Most inconsistencies were very minor.

Louise B February 22, 2017

It is very difficult to work with the owner of SYNERGY.

Larry F February 17, 2017

SYNERGY is very flexible and responsive to my needs.

Esther M S February 09, 2017

The caregivers from SYNERGY were very helpful. I would definitely recommend them to a person. Sometimes when we would have questions, the office staff would say that they would get back to us, but we wouldn't get a returned phone call.

Dawn H February 08, 2017

SYNERGY went above and beyond to treat the client like family. They were caring and helpful, and they were able to teach us ways to care for her that we didn't know. The office was willing to help us with any changes that we wanted to make in scheduling, and quickly switched out the one caregiver that had a personality clash with the client. I would recommend them to anybody.

Ruth G February 07, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is doing very well. They have been kind and helpful.

Gisela377703 December 05, 2016

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn is working for us right now. It took us a couple of months to stabilize the situation in terms of having the same 2 people coming in. Before, it was a lot of turnover. Since my husband has dementia, I need to have somebody in the house at all times with him. They also do some light housework, and I am satisfied with them. They are totally dependable. They come when they say they are coming and somewhat flexible with the schedule particularly the evening one. The most important thing is they are friendly, and they get along with my husband.

Laurie Hamilton December 24, 2013

Other

We were apprehensive about bringing someone into our home, but Michelle made us feel at ease and the caregivers were the best. We couldn't have gotten through it without them.

Rosba03 August 14, 2012

My mother is in the later stages of Alzheimers. She and my dad are in their lates 80's and want to remain in their home. While my dad is a great care giver he needs help and a break from the day to day demands on him. We found Synergy HomeCare and have been using their services to help. They provide professional care givers who just can't do enough to help. They look for extra things to do for my mom while in the home. They are extremely dependable and we are always at ease when they are there. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Give them a try as an extra resource. You will be extremely pleased with their services.

esr August 10, 2012

Other

Wonderful in home care for your loved ones! A kind, caring, and well trained staff. I am truly impressed with how they strive to meet not only the physical needs of clients, but also the social and emotional needs as well. A great group of individuals!!

About Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania is an in-home care provider serving Carlisle, PA and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Mid Penn, Pennsylvania

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening