My Choice in Home Care | Canyon Lake, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of My Choice in Home Care | Canyon Lake, CA

Caring116658550 September 11, 2015

So far, the care from MyChoice has been okay. I get a little disappointed sometimes. There are some things that has to be done but left undone. It's difficult to tell them sometimes on things I want done. If they could only look and see and do the tasks then that would be much appreciated.

All the caregivers I has been diverse and all different in their work ethics. They been polite but sometimes I feel like they are not listening.

Caring100946050 January 24, 2015

We found My Choice In Home care for my mom. What's really good about them is that they were there the very next day we needed them. All their caregivers, I would say, go through thorough background checks and finger printing as well. They have a lot of care providers who are either nursing assistants, going to nursing school, or happened to be a nurse before in the past. They have highly skilled people.

Denise Ann January 21, 2015

My Choice helped us keep our dad in his home where he feels safe and comfortable. I know that when I go to sleep at night that he is in great care

Vic_Ray July 29, 2014

I live in Canyon Lake, and I came to My Choice to find help for my Mom. The office manager, Dona was fantastic & very informative. That same day, Amy came to my Mom's home to do an assessment to see what kind of care would be suitable for her. Now, my mom has a caregiver who takes great care of her 7 days a week for a few hours a day. She's trustworthy and responsible. I am having a great experience with this company from start to finish.

Mychoiceisourchoice July 27, 2014

We were very happy with our decision to us My Choice! The employees are very caring, comforting, patient, reliable and compassionate! We absolutely recommend My Choice In Home Care to all that want or need to have someone take care of their loved ones.

happy with My Choice July 25, 2014

My choice In Home Care is excellent! The employees are very compassionate highly competent, comforting, caring, patient and reassuring. I highly recommend My Choice In Home Care to any & all that want or need to have someone take care of their loved ones.

MRS. HEBRON July 25, 2014

My Choice was the Best choice for my Family. We took over caring for my Husband's Grandma and she was way too much for us alone. She has dementia & alzheimers. It seemed to get worse as the days went by. We contacted My Choice after finding them online. From the start, my Family and I were extremly pleased. From the first consultation visit to the last Nurse who took care of her. We were grateful. Grandma was a complete handful and My Choice handled her with extreme care, patience and even love. We would recommend their services to anyone in need. Thank you My Choice!!

love-faith-hope July 24, 2014

If you are in this site you know how difficult it is to find someone who will care for our loved ones as we do and to make them as comfortable as possible. We went to many agencies before we found My Choice. From the day we visited with the staff are family was welcomed with open arms. Without all of there support we could not have made it through all of the challenges and obstacles we were given. They were there for us 24/7. Our family was so greatful for the love and care they provided through these difficult times and and would recommend them to other friends and loved ones.

ferkim July 24, 2014

Absolutely outstanding. My Choice was referred by a friend. A wonderful, kind care giver came at exactly the time we had scheduled. She was superb, her technical skills and her bedside manner were outstanding. If everyone else in this company is as good as she was, then this is a truly wonderful resource for home healthcare. Thanks for taking such good care of my Mother.

cmbbks July 24, 2014

My Choice should be your first choice! Their slogan speaks for itself! They customize the type of care with the right caregiver for each client! Their staff is caring and compassionate, going above & beyond to meet the needs of all clients.

11LT17 July 24, 2014

I referred this provider to a family who desperately needed their help and they got it with MyChoice. I found their service to be reliable, professional and above all else compassionate to the family to whom I referred them.

Deniseishappy July 23, 2014

We had a great experience using My Choice Home Care. My father was suffering from dementia, and they took the best care of him. We could sleep at night knowing he was being well cared for and in good hands. I would recommend using this company when you are going through this difficult time, they are the best and really do care.

From My Choice in Home Care

My Choice in Home Care is a Non-Medical home care company offering caregivers to individuals who need assistance with activities of daily living on an hourly or live-in basis. In addition to Non Medical services-We also can offer Disease Specific care with RNs and LVNs serving as your caregiver to help with all Medical and Non medical needs in your home!

Features of My Choice in Home Care

• Licenses: HHA#299992037

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Business Address

• 31610-4 Railroad Canyon Rd.
    Canyon Lake, CA 92587