My Choice In Home Care Canyon Lake, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.6

January 21, 2015

By Denise Ann

My Choice helped us keep our dad in his home where he feels safe and comfortable. I know that when I go to sleep at night that he is in great care

July 29, 2014

By Vic_Ray

I live in Canyon Lake, and I came to My Choice to find help for my Mom. The office manager, Dona was fantastic & very informative. That same day, Amy came to my Mom's home to do an assessment to see what kind of care would be suitable for her. Now, my mom has a caregiver who takes great care of her 7 days a week for a few hours a day. She's trustworthy and responsible. I am having a great experience with this company from start to finish.

July 27, 2014

By Mychoiceisourchoice

We were very happy with our decision to us My Choice! The employees are very caring, comforting, patient, reliable and compassionate! We absolutely recommend My Choice In Home Care to all that want or need to have someone take care of their loved ones.

July 25, 2014

By happy with My Choice

My choice In Home Care is excellent! The employees are very compassionate highly competent, comforting, caring, patient and reassuring. I highly recommend My Choice In Home Care to any & all that want or need to have someone take care of their loved ones.

July 25, 2014

By MRS. HEBRON

My Choice was the Best choice for my Family. We took over caring for my Husband's Grandma and she was way too much for us alone. She has dementia & alzheimers. It seemed to get worse as the days went by. We contacted My Choice after finding them online. From the start, my Family and I were extremly pleased. From the first consultation visit to the last Nurse who took care of her. We were grateful. Grandma was a complete handful and My Choice handled her with extreme care, patience and even love. We would recommend their services to anyone in need. Thank you My Choice!!

By love-faith-hope

If you are in this site you know how difficult it is to find someone who will care for our loved ones as we do and to make them as comfortable as possible. We went to many agencies before we found My Choice. From the day we visited with the staff are family was welcomed with open arms. Without all of there support we could not have made it through all of the challenges and obstacles we were given. They were there for us 24/7. Our family was so greatful for the love and care they provided through these difficult times and and would recommend them to other friends and loved ones.

By ferkim

Absolutely outstanding. My Choice was referred by a friend. A wonderful, kind care giver came at exactly the time we had scheduled. She was superb, her technical skills and her bedside manner were outstanding. If everyone else in this company is as good as she was, then this is a truly wonderful resource for home healthcare. Thanks for taking such good care of my Mother.

By cmbbks

Other

My Choice should be your first choice! Their slogan speaks for itself! They customize the type of care with the right caregiver for each client! Their staff is caring and compassionate, going above & beyond to meet the needs of all clients.

By 11LT17

Other

I referred this provider to a family who desperately needed their help and they got it with MyChoice. I found their service to be reliable, professional and above all else compassionate to the family to whom I referred them.

July 23, 2014

By Deniseishappy

We had a great experience using My Choice Home Care. My father was suffering from dementia, and they took the best care of him. We could sleep at night knowing he was being well cared for and in good hands. I would recommend using this company when you are going through this difficult time, they are the best and really do care.

From My Choice In Home Care

My Choice in Home Care is a Non-Medical home care company offering caregivers to individuals who need assistance with activities of daily living on an hourly or live-in basis. In addition to Non Medical services-We also can offer Disease Specific care with RNs and LVNs serving as your caregiver to help with all Medical and Non medical needs in your home!

Photos of My Choice In Home Care