Visiting Angels - Canton

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
44608, 44613, 44626, 44632, 44641, 44643, 44647, 44648, 44657, 44662, 44685, 44688, 44702, 44703, 44704, 44705, 44706, 44707, 44708, 44709, 44710, 44714, 44718, 44720, 44721, 44730
LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Canton

July 11, 2017

By Mark K_493925

I have been very happy with Visiting Angels. For my mom, the services give her someone to help her. For me, I have to work, so I don't have to be there because of the services.

June 26, 2017

By Ron S_488634

We were very happy with Visiting Angels.

June 07, 2017

By Anonymous_479830

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels is very helpful.

June 07, 2017

By Darcie M_479824

Visiting Angels follows up and makes sure that everything is going well. They check in every month and send me emails to keep me informed. I appreciate that the caregiver is on time everyday.

May 18, 2017

By Andrew K_472728

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels takes care of me so much and makes my life easier.

May 11, 2017

By Marjorie F_468812

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they do a very nice job about connecting the right caregivers to the right clients.

May 08, 2017

By Donald and Sandra R_466541

I would tell others that Visiting Angels has very good, quality employees.

April 18, 2017

By Cathy M

My mom doesn't want the services, but she just needs someone there for her. The services help me so I don't have to be over with my mom every night. I just know that nothing will fix my mom and her situation.

April 10, 2017

By Karen K

Visiting Angels makes me feel at ease when I am not with the client. I know that I can leave and everything is taken care of.

March 21, 2017

By Linda T

I have complete trust in Visiting Angels.

March 16, 2017

By John S

My mother is happy with caregiver she has.

March 07, 2017

By Paula M

When Visiting Angels is there, the caregiver helps with making sure my brother is showered safely because he had a stroke. She also runs errands, prepares meals, handles appointments, does light cleaning, and some laundry.

February 23, 2017

By Rick M

Visiting Angels helps me out as far as giving me time to do the things I need to do. They give time for my dad to be taken care of and receive companionship.

February 09, 2017

By Judy J

The services have helped the most with my husband and his care.

January 09, 2017

By Kenna P

Visiting Angels allows me to go to work without worrying about my father-in-law.

January 09, 2017

By Curtis G

Visiting Angels has made the client's life better by ensuring that she has the help she needs.

January 28, 2015

By angels4u

My caregiver has impacted my Aunt's life by having the knowledge, compassion, and patience with her.

September 30, 2014

By Dottie T

I was very pleased with the care given.

September 23, 2014

By Louis G

I interviewed this provider

We truly appreciate the caregiver. She took good care of me to include simple things like Nail polish color. She also brought me the paper. The care giver and I met each morning so I could give her a status update and likewise at shift end.

September 10, 2014

By Rick374

The care given to my parents by caregivers was exceptional plus greatly appreciated. I would recommend all of them as an excellent caregiver.

August 11, 2014

By dmorgs

My dad had doubts at first having a stranger come to his house. Once he met Gina he completely changed. He looked forward to her visits every week. I could not have asked for a better caregiver than Gina. She was amazing . I loved everything about her. My dad still mentions her and wonders how she is doing. she gave me sense of relief. I know my dad was in good hands. She gets an A+.

June 16, 2014

By luemariep

The caregivers did exactly what they said they would from the beginning of the services.

June 02, 2014

By ericstame

The caregiver took excellent care of my brother. I don't know what I would do without her!

March 25, 2014

By ellyhch

Your girls brought a sense of peace and comfort with them, which was much needed in a difficult time.

March 19, 2014

By mfreytag

Mom thoroughly enjoyed the service your Angels provided. This was a wonderful support for the whole family.

March 10, 2014

By evemoore

Visiting Angels provided such good care to our Waterford resident. Their service allows our resident to stay where she wants to be and that is her own apartment surrounded by her possessions and memories that she holds dear. This is truly a priceless service.

March 04, 2014

By jaylaur

My mother's caregiver was well received by all the family members as an important piece of our care plan for our mother in her last few weeks. She was affectionate and caring, going beyond the basic requirements to help us out with laundry, etc. as needed. She seemed to truly care for the patient and her needs.

February 28, 2014

By csmith222

My Family and I really were pleased with the Visiting Angels that were sent to our home. They were good at knowing just what needed to be done and would take over.

October 29, 2013

By k.schneider

Everyone did a "Great job". The Angels that helped Dad were Angels! Thank you Everyone!

September 24, 2013

By JB531

The Angels have been of immense help in both everyday and emergency situations. They have provided as much emotional assistance to a distant (in miles) daughter as they have to an aging of body but of sound mind 96 year old mother.

July 09, 2013

By MWalther

The caregiver did an outstanding job assisting my Mom. My Mom always looked forward to her services. Shea was a very sincere caring caregiver.

February 22, 2013

By bubbka1

I hired Visiting Angels of Canton for my 94 year old mother. While the person they sent out to care for my mother was so very nice, the people who run it are extremely insensitive. They must be too busy to care for the family of the elderly. I quit them because I wanted to extend the time for my mother, and they were uninterested in my request. Never called me back, and when I called them to check on my request, the person who I spoke to was very rude. So very disappointed. I am new to this, and I guess my expectations were too high. I did not want to have to change, but, we are paying them, they are not doing me a favor. Beware of the people who run that office.

January 05, 2013

By sunshine_8100

Visiting Angels found a good and responsive caregiver for my father. He's comfortable with her helping in bathing and in preparing meals.

June 21, 2012

By AbbyTSullivan

They had a pool, work out, dinners, cable, internet, It was lovely facility, though the faculty could be short tempered with the guests, which slightly was irritating. They were also small rooms the patients lived in, not much to move around unless you went outside the facility, where everything was. My mother enjoyed using the internet and the pool, though. This was before she died earlier this month. After she died, the facility didn't give me her stuff she had left there, they donated it! I was so mad at them, I wanted my mother's items. I really wouldn't suggest this to others, but my mother loved it so much I don't want to harm her memory of it. Since she liked it, I like it, though they did do things that were irritating, I will try my best to see the positive side of this facility.

From Visiting Angels - Canton

We are a non-medical in-home care agency that provides assistance with: eating, grooming, dressing, bathin, showering, incontinence, mobility medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, changing linens, making beds, taking out garbage, running errands, planning and preparing meals, assistance with pets, reading, Alzheimer's care and joyful companionship.

Photos of Visiting Angels - Canton

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening