At Home Independent Living

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
13031

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of At Home Independent Living

July 10, 2017

By Shirley - VCC W_493363

At Home Independent Living has sent very good caregivers and the agency is good to me. I am able to go to the store and I don't have to worry about not being with my loved one.

July 03, 2017

By George K_491326

I would tell someone that At Home Independent Living is easy to deal with and flexible. At Home Independent Living does things that I can't do, and they provide transport for me.

June 03, 2017

By Derick R_478512

At Home Independent Living come to our home to take care of the family members. It is affordable. The people are nice and find someone that can actually relate to the client.

June 02, 2017

By Donald C_478403

At Home Independent Living has been taking care of my mother and some of the things I appreciate about them is that they use services, such as surveys, to make sure that we are satisfied. They also handle their caregivers' hours professionally.

June 02, 2017

By Elizabeth A_477854

At Home Independent Living is very responsive, and they found a good caregiver for my dad.

May 04, 2017

By Patty S_465124

I would say that At Home Independent Living has good caregivers that are consistent, have good attendance, and they provide coverage for days off.

From At Home Independent Living

At Home Independent Living – Syracuse NY

Award-Winning Home Care Services Designed For You.

At Home Independent Living’s comprehensive non-medical home care services play an important role in the in-home care journey that many older adults are currently on. Our home care services are designed to postpone or avoid institutionalization, allowing individuals to remain independent at home for as long as possible. Our companion care and homemaking services are perfect for people who are having difficulty coping with independent living because of chronic disability, dementia or increasing frailty.

Our Home Care Services include:

• Transportation
  • Facility sitter services
  • Respite care
  • And a whole lot more
  • At Home Independent Living is a locally owned family operated home care agency serving Syracuse NY and the surrounding communities since 1984. Our dedication to service and excellence shines through in all that we do. At Home Independent Living has received the Best of Home Care award every year since 2011. This honor measures client satisfaction and is awarded to the top home care agencies across the country by Home Care Pulse. Learn more about our awards and our home care services by contacting us today. We are dedicated to serving you!

Photos of At Home Independent Living