At Home Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

August 02, 2017

By Robin K

At Home Independent Living is very personable, and they work with me until I am satisfied. It is nice to know my parents can get out with At Home Independent Living.

July 11, 2017

By Frank D_2

At Home Independent Living's caregivers are friendly and extremely helpful. The flexibility and willingness of At Home Independent Living to take us to doctor's appointments has been the most helpful part of the care.

July 10, 2017

By Shirley - VCC W

At Home Independent Living has sent very good caregivers and the agency is good to me. I am able to go to the store and I don't have to worry about not being with my loved one.

July 03, 2017

By George K_1

I would tell someone that At Home Independent Living is easy to deal with and flexible. At Home Independent Living does things that I can't do, and they provide transport for me.

June 03, 2017

By Derick R

At Home Independent Living come to our home to take care of the family members. It is affordable. The people are nice and find someone that can actually relate to the client. At Home Independent Living helped a lot. It gave us a break when we needed it.

June 02, 2017

By Donald C_2

At Home Independent Living has been taking care of my mother and some of the things I appreciate about them is that they use services, such as surveys, to make sure that we are satisfied. They also handle their caregivers' hours professionally. They can't take care of absolutely everything, but At Home Independent Living has been very dependable. My mom and I both get peace of mind from their dependability.

June 02, 2017

By Elizabeth A_2

At Home Independent Living is very responsive, and they found a good caregiver for my dad. The service makes it so that I don't have to be taking care of my dad 24/7.

May 04, 2017

By Patty S_2

I would say that At Home Independent Living has good caregivers that are consistent, have good attendance, and they provide coverage for days off. At Home Independent Living allows us to have good care while we go to work.

From At Home Independent Living

At Home Independent Living – Syracuse NY

Award-Winning Home Care Services Designed For You.

At Home Independent Living’s comprehensive non-medical home care services play an important role in the in-home care journey that many older adults are currently on. Our home care services are designed to postpone or avoid institutionalization, allowing individuals to remain independent at home for as long as possible. Our companion care and homemaking services are perfect for people who are having difficulty coping with independent living because of chronic disability, dementia or increasing frailty.

Our Home Care Services include:

• Transportation
  • Facility sitter services
  • Respite care
  • And a whole lot more
  • At Home Independent Living is a locally owned family operated home care agency serving Syracuse NY and the surrounding communities since 1984. Our dedication to service and excellence shines through in all that we do. At Home Independent Living has received the Best of Home Care award every year since 2011. This honor measures client satisfaction and is awarded to the top home care agencies across the country by Home Care Pulse. Learn more about our awards and our home care services by contacting us today. We are dedicated to serving you!

Photos of At Home Independent Living