SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota

4.2

August 18, 2017

By Syd H

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare is prompt, thorough, and wonderful to get along with. My SYNERGY HomeCare caregiver helps me with changing my linens.

July 31, 2017

By Dorothy W_2

I am not satisfied with SYNERGY HomeCare. SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers don't know how to give a good bath. They could help with the dishes, and things like that.

July 10, 2017

By Mary C_12

SYNERGY HomeCare's management pays attention. They provide good care and if there is an issue, they deal with it. The services provide us with two hours, once a week. If I need more hours, I will get more. They come to see how the client is doing.

June 14, 2017

By Joseph and Carolyn K

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job. I don't have any suggestions.

June 07, 2017

By Betty W_5

This is the first time I've had to use SYNERGY. When they say they're going to come, they've been on schedule. They are comfortable in helping me and I'm comfortable with the help I'm getting. I couldn't do anything before now. I have a walker and I can eat. I can sit and get out of my recliner. I'm having exercises and I would recommend the services to everybody. This is the first time in my life I've had this help.

May 16, 2017

By Susan L_4

The caregivers are pleasant. My life is more interesting than before when I would just sit by myself at home.

May 08, 2017

By Walter B

We have been very happy with the care that we've received. SYNERGY HomeCare has made our lives easier by taking care of us and being here.

April 10, 2017

By Fred H_1

SYNERGY's office is very responsive to me, they communicate well, and they try their best to fit my needs. SYNERGY's services have made my life easier by performing the major tasks that I can no longer do myself.

April 07, 2017

By JoAnn S_3

My cleaning lady is really good and she does a great job. Having SYNERGY helps out a lot because I really need someone to help me out. I am in a lot of pain and my husband just go out of the hospital.

March 23, 2017

By Erwin J

This is our first experience with having home care, but we have a really good caregiver from SYNERGY HomeCare now. We weren't happy with our first caregiver. SYNERGY HomeCare has made a huge difference. We don't have to worry so much anymore when the caregiver is here. She cooks and cleans and is really good.

March 07, 2017

By Robert H_10

I would tell someone that Synergy is reliable and good at what they do. The services have been helpful by having the active communication with the office staff that we have.

February 22, 2017

By Rose R_2

SYNERGY's customer service is excellent. SYNERGY takes care of the client so I can go to work.

February 07, 2017

By Ruth P_4

SYNERGY HomeCare needs to come when they are requested. The services are very helpful because they help me with my bath.

January 27, 2017

By Tom S_6

I would tell others that SYNERGY is a very good agency. The services have made my life a lot easier.

From SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota