SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota

Overview of Ratings

4.1

May 16, 2017

By Susan L_470917

The caregivers are pleasant.

May 08, 2017

By Walter B_466734

We have been very happy with the care that we've received.

April 10, 2017

By Fred H

SYNERGY's services have made my life easier by performing the major tasks that I can no longer do myself.

April 07, 2017

By JoAnn S

Having SYNERGY helps out a lot because I really need someone to help me out. I am in a lot of pain and my husband just go out of the hospital.

March 23, 2017

By Erwin (Erv) J

SYNERGY HomeCare has made a huge difference. We don't have to worry so much anymore when the caregiver is here. She cooks and cleans and is really good.

March 07, 2017

By Robert H

The services have been helpful by having the active communication with the office staff that we have.

February 22, 2017

By Rose R

SYNERGY takes care of the client so I can go to work.

February 07, 2017

By Ruth P

The services are very helpful because they help me with my bath.

January 27, 2017

By Tom S

The services have made my life a lot easier.

From SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

SYNERGY HomeCare Twin Cities South, Minnesota