Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 07, 2017

By Carol F_3

Home Care Assistance is very kind, and they seem to care for my sister's every want. I am happy to know that my sister is being cared for, so it relieves us from stress because we are far away.

July 21, 2017

By Richard M_5

Home Care Assistance has been very caring and very respectful, they try to help me out. Home Care Assistance has allowed me to leave my husband so I can step out for a half hour and be okay.

July 11, 2017

By Gerald M

I would tell someone that we are very pleased with anyone that is sent here by Home Care Assistance, and they are responsive to any questions that I have. My husband is very happy and the caregivers do whatever he asks them to do.

July 06, 2017

By Barbara B_8

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because they're really nice, and they do a good job. The services have made my life easier because they help with getting my groceries and taking me to my doctor appointments.

June 23, 2017

By Forrest G

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance has been very responsive and reliable. The service is flexible for me, and it gives me time to do other things.

June 14, 2017

By Eugene P_1

The set up process was easy. The supervisor was available by phone and by email and the caregiver sent to us was perfect. I didn't have to worry about my father with Home Care Assistance.

June 07, 2017

By Zane & Rhoda K

Home Care Assistance was very professional, reliable, and provided us with a wonderful caregiver. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance helped with meal preparation and by creating a very kind atmosphere.

May 15, 2017

By George W_5

I would recommend Home Care Assistance because I love them, and they take care of the client perfectly. They are very conscientious and caring. I am totally comfortable leaving them alone with the client. The services from Home Care Assistance help the most by setting my mind at ease. I know that the client is okay without me.

From Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA

Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA is an in-home care provider serving Burlingame, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA