Reviews of Canopy Home Care, LLC
Andrew19 October 03, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
I have only good things to say about Adrienne Sweet at Canopy. She helped us find some top notch caregivers and has communicated consistently throughout the process as well as managing whenever the caregivers need time off.
A satisfied client her!
From Canopy Home Care, LLC
At Canopy Home Care, we truly love what we do. Family-owned and locally operated, our pledge to each and every one of our clients is to dedicate the same time and care to finding the right caregiver as we would if searching for a loved one. Finding and hiring a senior caregiver can be a challenging process, and we are with you every step of the way to offer guidance, care, and expertise.
About our Caregivers:
Each of our caregivers undergoes an initial in-person interview by our owner, Adrienne Sweet Patel. All of our caregivers are:
The following is a sampling of the services our caregivers provide:
We create a care plan tailored to our client’s specific needs, and provide ongoing supervision.
Please feel free to call us to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, and for an opportunity to meet some of our caregivers. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Features of Canopy Home Care, LLC
- Rate for hourly care: $25-$30
- Licenses: Licensed by the State of California
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: We provide training focusing on specific conditions, such as Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, etc, depending on our clients and caregivers needs
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
800 Winchester Dr.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities