Right at Home Glendale and Burbank

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 17, 2017

By Jessica

Requested help for my mom after our dad passed away. Right at Home sent 2 lovely care aides to assist. It's been 2 years and no complaints. Nice staff and very responsive. Would recommend.

May 15, 2017

By diannew1

Right at Home caregiver helped me around my home. The match made by Right at Home was excellent. The caregivers are very sensitive and willing to help.

August 25, 2016

By Terry043820

Great attitude under a difficult situation.

July 29, 2016

By Bob701580

Very pleased. Competent and dependable, Cesar is excellent.

December 19, 2015

By A Fellow Reviewer2

The caregivers were friendly and competent. As my husband's condition improved we were happy to need caregivers less frequently but by that time they had become our friends. We remember them fondly.

December 18, 2015

By Phyllis H.

We were very satisfied with Rayne.

January 29, 2015

By Frances and Rusty

We very much appreciated the timely manner your company accommodated our needs. The staff was professional, pleasan, and very helpful. I do have one suggestion. Do not rely on a message left on a message if you do not receive a call back.

January 29, 2015

By Jill21

RAH is a wonderful service. They always made sure we were getting quality caregivers. They are really a wonderful, compassionate service.

February 26, 2013

By Evan2

Right At Home gave excellent service for my mother. As the needs increased, the agency was excellent in providing qualified caregivers. The office staff was always courteous and available. They assisted our family during a difficult time and we were very satisfied with their service.

December 09, 2011

By CaryJ

As you can probably imagine, it was a very stressful few weeks after my dad's stroke. Doug and his company were a real source of assistance in helping manage all that needed to be done. Working Right At Home was anything but stressful and I very much appreciate that.

From Right at Home Glendale and Burbank