Talem Home Care

Reviews of Talem Home Care

4.4

January 25, 2018

By Patricia "Pat" F

Communication needs to improve between the agency and myself. They don't call me and communication broke down. The caregiver had no idea that I called for her to come. It was very frustrating. My caregiver is extremely organized and I am not. She comes in and helps with organization and she has been fabulous because she is so organized. When my family came, they actually stayed her because my house was clean. We had Christmas dinner here and I just had surgery and so they had dinner at my house because everything was so nice and clean. It was the best my house has ever looked.

January 12, 2018

By Moyne H_1

The quality of the care is very good, and I'm judging my the person that I currently have. They are very nice. They help me do laundry, my shopping, and my exercises.

December 18, 2017

By Melissa C_2

Talem Home Care is awesome and they do everything I need and more. My caregiver from Talem Home Care always takes care of me; she makes sure that I don't fall, she helps me get out the door, she helps me in the shower, and she makes sure that my clothes and blankets are clean.

December 16, 2017

By John H_3

Talem Home Care has good vibes and seems like a younger, growing company, Talem Home Care was there when we needed them.

December 13, 2017

By Daniel M_2

Talem Home Care could have some more training for all of the caregivers, in case a caregiver needed a day off. Talem Home Care gives me two or three caregivers to take care of me, but I would like more so that I could have good substitutes to take care of me, while my caregivers are gone.

December 13, 2017

By Ida I_1

Talem Home Care has great caregivers that help out family stress. Talem Home Care helps with cleaning, trash, meals.

By Howard S_1

I would recommend Talem Home Care because they are very professional. Talem Home Care has made my life easier by providing the level of care I need.

By Jamie G_1

The ladies of Talem Home Care are very nice, professional, and kind. The services of Talem Home Care are very necessary for the problems I'm having.

By Laurie G_2

There needs to be some changes in the administration. The caregivers shouldn't have to use my home phone to clock out. Talem Home Care should have the clients check off the list of things needed to clock out.

By Helen "Melissa" R_1

Talem Home Care has been fantastic to me in every way and they accommodate all my needs. The services from Talem Home Care are very helpful and they help me know that even if I don't feel well, my house is taken care of.

By Linda M_1

Talem Home Care is dependable and they want to provide the best service possible. Talem Home Care has made life easier because I had the ability where if I got sick on a day when someone wasn't scheduled to come, they would send someone to help me.

November 22, 2017

By Azaria V

I would tell someone that Talem Home Care is a good company. Talem Home Care is there to make things easier for my loved one.

November 22, 2017

By Norman B

I would tell a friend that I have enjoyed working with all the people from Talem Home Care who have been helpful and have done what they have said they would. Talem Home Care has made life easier by helping me with doing things like bathing and suggestions and ideas to help me.

November 16, 2017

By Kathy B_1

I really liked that when our last person left, Talem Home Care had another person ready for us right away. However, I would have liked it if Talem Home Care had explained our needs to the caregiver so I did not have to. The services from Talem Home Care have a huge impact on our lives. It is nice to have someone else help my mom shower when I can't.

November 15, 2017

By Cathy D_1

I would tell someone about Talem Home Care because they showed kindness and respect towards my loved one. They were her advocates and always kept the family aware of what was going on. Talem Home Care made life better by being apart of our family and were our eyes and ears making sure my loved one was okay when we could not be there.

November 14, 2017

By Michelle M

For somebody that does not need a lot of hours, I would recommend them. Talem Home Care would have had a greater impact if they had other CNA's available.

By Marsha E

I would tell others that Talem Home Care has been great so far. The service explains a lot of things that I did not understand before.

By Carlton H_1

Talem Home Care isn't here exactly for Carl, but for me also. We were doing the same thing because I had a broken right arm and needed help keeping the house in order. As far as I'm concerned, I would have to know the individual coming. The caregivers aren't as good as I thought. They aren't required to do more than just housekeeping for us. Talem Home Care is a big help.

By Denise W

I would recommend Talem Home Care because because they were very easy to get along with and I enjoyed working with their office staff. Talem Home Care made life easier because my dad is in a wheelchair and has Parkinson's and dementia, so they took care of him with love and compassion.

October 24, 2017

By Tammy M_1

Talem Home Care is a good company to hire because they feel like family. The services make my loved one's life easier because he gets to stay in his home environment.

October 20, 2017

By Janet B_3

Talem Home Care has reliable caregivers and a phenomenal office staff. The services made it so that I didn't have to worry about anything concerning my loved one.

October 17, 2017

By Carol_1

Talem Home Care could have improved by their communication. I found that with agencies that's normal. If a caregiver isn't here, they should tell me. A lot of times I didn't have anyone.

By Stephanie J

Talem Home Care is always finding coverage when someone calls in, and that is huge to us. Talem Home Care takes such a load off of me. I have a full-time job and kids and adding on my loved one's care is way too much for me.

By Terri M_1

I would not recommend Talem Home Care because of everything that happened after our first caregiver. My mother did not get showers or food cooked for her for two weeks and I was 9000 miles away and could not doing anything.

By Minnie L

I appreciate the concern from Talem Home Care and they are very good with the care. Talem Home Care has made life easier by having a caregiver do what I need to have done in order to live comfortably.

By Joe S_1

Talem Home Care is good, but they do not work in Castlerock. I can't get out of bed, shower, or dress by myself.

September 26, 2017

By Cindy M_3

I would recommend Talem Home Care because they are concerned, and they call and check in with me. They always answer my questions and cover all the bases as best as they can. Talem Home Care makes my loved one's life easier by checking in and offering a lot of things so that I can learn as well how to care for him.

September 22, 2017

By Michelle M_1

Talem Home Care has a bunch of new people that are not the same. I like how they are patient and good listeners. That alone takes care of a lot. The care from Talem Home Care helps a lot. Without it my loved one would not be able to do a whole lot.

September 20, 2017

By Maria T_2

Talem Home Care works with me in many ways. They help me with the schedule. My mom didn't have anybody to help her with her needs before I found Talem Home Care for her.

September 15, 2017

By Glenn T

Talem Home Care will be there when you need them. I don't have to leave home and find work somewhere else because I can stay home because I care for my wife myself.

September 15, 2017

By Howard S

Talem Home Care is very professional and has good communication. I've got such a great aide. My loved one is very disabled, so the services being provided have fit the bill.

August 23, 2017

By Michael V_2

If I have had any issues with any caregivers at Talem Home Care I would call the office and they would fix the problem immediately. They are always trying to provide the best match. The caregivers are excellent. The caregivers that did work out are definite tens.

August 22, 2017

By Cindy S_7

I would recommend Talem Home Care because I have gotten really good help. They are able to step up when I have a problem. The most helpful part of Talem Home Care is that the caregivers come and help me.

By David K_3

Talem Home Care has good caregivers and overall good services Talem Home Care does the home-making I need done, laundry, and runs errands that I cannot do myself. My caregiver makes things for me and is really easy to get along with

By Tesfamichael W

For my dad, Talem Home Care is very flexible with our schedule, and they have great customer service. I can call them and they get back to me. Talem Home Care came to our house and interviewed the caregiver, and it helped us not to drive far. The communication is good as well.

By Nelli K

Talem Home Care is such a good company. They do their best to help and accommodate to my mother's needs. Talem Home Care makes my life easier by caring for my mother every single day. I need help moving her, since she is completely paralyzed.

By Brenda F_1

I would recommend Talem Home Care to others because they're all very professional, and they're really nice people. The office staff is very nice. I would recommend Talem Home Care to anyone looking for care or work. The services from Talem Home Care have provided relief in getting in touch with them, and in them getting in touch with us. And, the services they provide are right for us.

By Josephine H

I wouldn't recommend Talem Home Care because they never talk to you or try to help you out. Talem Home Care made my life worse because they only sent me one person I really liked. Everyone I liked, Talem Home Care fired, or they quit within days.

By Ida B

Everyone in my apartment complex wishes they had my caregiver from Talem Home Care. It is really helpful that my caregiver rubs a pain relieving ointment on my back. She makes my bed, does my dishes, vacuums my floor, and does my laundry.

From Talem Home Care

Talem Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Broomfield, CO and the surrounding area. Talem Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Talem Home Care