Griswold Home Care- Westminster, Broomfield and Boulder CO | Broomfield, CO

Contact Now

Reviews of Griswold Home Care- Westminster, Broomfield and Boulder CO | Broomfield, CO

Christina12 July 03, 2014

I can't say enough about Jim's company. He has been extremely accomodating. I completely trust him and the caregivers that spend their days with my mom. Jim goes out of his way to make sure that I feel comfortable with the caregivers and with him. My mother immediately felt comfortable with him as well which is a huge thing. They are completely dedicated and committed to their job. Indeed, they are extremely trustworthy. I trust the person that stays with my mom from Mondays to Fridays. She is amazing. She keeps my mom entertained and brings her to her doctor's appointments. She also helps with the things in the house. My mom has the same caregiver with the exception of this week because the caregiver is on vacation.

Caring95354950 July 03, 2014

Griswold is very professional. They arranged for three caregivers to have an initial interview with us. We retained them and they have been working with us ever since. The caregivers are very attentive, caring prompt and professional. Jim has visited us. I speak with him at least once a week.

Dalaina May 08, 2014

We needed help quickly my step mom broke her arm and was to sole care taker for my father. we interviewed with Jim and he was so helpful and really cared about our stressful situation. The providers he assigned to our family were great! My entire family was very pleased with the quality of care and the quality of people that were in our home for 10 days 12 hours per day. Thank goodness for the folks that provide this kind of in home care, it is very scary to invite strangers in and be in need of such personal help. If I ever need this kind of help I will be calling on them again!! Highly recommend them!

From Griswold Home Care- Westminster, Broomfield and Boulder CO

Griswold Home Care is dedicated to helping you live independently in the comfort of your own home. With over 34 years in the business, Griswold's strong brand enables us to hire the highest quality, professional caregivers. They can assist with customized personal care, homemaking and companionship services at very affordable rates. Today, Griswold Home Care continues to deliver on our mission by hiring only the best professional and well trained caregivers at very affordable rates. We've helped over 100,000 families maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and hapiness they deserve. We'd like to help you, too. Whether it is for Senior Care or an adult with a disability, our professional caregivers will help you with assistance in your home. Call us today!

Features of Griswold Home Care- Westminster, Broomfield and Boulder CO

• Licenses: License B

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address