Regency Home Care | Brooklyn, NY

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Regency Home Care | Brooklyn, NY

Andre3 September 30, 2015

My experience with Regency has been a pleasure. I know all of my questions and concerns will be addressed quickly and professionally.

Dorothy Bresnick March 21, 2015

Agency has always attended to my needs very well. Aides have provided me with excellent care. Great Agency.

Helen106793950 February 27, 2015

Regency Home Care has been providing care for my mother for over five years. I have only had a positive experience with both the attendants, who have come to her home, and their staff. I would recommend Regency to anyone looking for home care!

Sam14 February 27, 2015

The Regency sent a wonderful aide to help my mother out. She was very helpful and made my mother feel comfortable as well.

Mercedes Cabral February 26, 2015

Regency Home Care has given me a very good service. My aides are very kind and they are always following the plan of care. My coordinator is constantly calling me to see if I'm okay and if I need anything.

David106731361 February 26, 2015

Regency has always provided the utmost care for my father. I'm always impressed with the level of care and attention that my concerns receive. I know dad's interests and my own are a primary concern for Regency.

About Regency Home Care

Regency Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Brooklyn, NY and the surrounding area. Regency Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Regency Home Care