Greater New York Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Greater New York Home Care

David40 August 30, 2013

Thank you! You guys are fantastic!

Caring861 August 30, 2013

GNY is the best company in home care. GNY gives people VIP treatment. GNY has the best department in home care.

T. L August 13, 2013

Thanks the devoted team at greater new York home care for the help they gave me, after the major accident I was feeling like i needed alot of help and support,when I got to greater new York they came across very professional and knowledgeable and caring, the pt therapy was amazing and the nurse was warm and smart to even uplift my spirit ,and the aid was reliable and sweet it was a great experience. Now I am back to being a regular person and back at work thank you again for helping so much with my recovery I owe my life to you god bless you and the whole team! T. L. New York ny

sydny m August 11, 2013

Thank you so much for making it so much easier on the whole family knowing that our dad is in really good hands even when we are back in Florida and he is in manhattan, I visited dad the past week and had a great opportunity to meet milat and observe her in action , I was very,very happy with everything, starting with her arrival which was always on time or earlier, and with feeding him and cooking in a very nice manor,and with her knowledge of when to give him the medication,and overall the caring heart that she gave to daddy.she is respectful to his need of private space, but always right there if he needs anything,we walked outside and she watched every step to make certain she was there for any bump in the sidewalk.she took much better care of him that I would know how to do .it gave me a really warm feeling of confidence in our choice ofchoosing greater new York for the service they are terrific in all ways! S.m -Miami fl.

Sinfullatina August 08, 2013

GNYHC staff goes above and beyond their duties. They go out of their way to make sure all patients are happy with their services.

lane1981 August 08, 2013

The staff at Greater NY Homecare are great. They are caring, compassionate, attentive, and professional. They are very effective in helping out with different questions and needs. They return missed calls in a timely manner. The HR dept. is awesome. This company lives up to it's motto!

Kpaz83 August 08, 2013

They were very professional, caring, compassionate staff overall. They always returned calls and addressed patients' needs. The hiring process is smooth and quick. The intake department and HR dept are exceptional!

Dnetkin August 07, 2013

The staff at GNY are fantastic! The aide they sent my Mom was so devoted and caring. They helped me get approved by Medicaid to cover the care my Mom was receiving. Thank you!

goerge j July 17, 2013

I would like to express my gratitude for your great service,the attendant you sent me,ammy,is a caring,loving,dedicated and devoted person.I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING CARED FOR BY MY OWN MOTHER OR DAUGHTER. i would be very happy if ammy would be nominated as home health aid of the month-an honor she most certainly deserves .i strongly recommend your service to all my friends who need some help,thank you for everything! goerge j ,new york ny

a franklin July 09, 2013

greater new york deserves the name" best in home care"!because they always make sure mom is 100% satisfied,higly recommended.

ANDREW. T June 30, 2013

GOD BLESS THEM ,REALLY "GREATER" SERVICE THEN EXPECTED,THEY ARE TRULY CARING AND HELPFUL .THANKS

Caring70611750 June 29, 2013

Greater New York provides the best service and are always very helpful.

Debra Zargari May 01, 2013

I owe my to Greater New York Home Care- my mom could not of survived without them, they truly provide compassionate care from the hart!

Hospital social worker (J.l.) March 18, 2013

They provide Everything you need from a home care provider ,dedication,caring , loyal , reliable , professionalism ,they take the whole load off your back and take care of the patient as their own family member ! The best care possible = greater new York home care!

ammy l. March 17, 2013

they are really angles sent from haven ! what greater new york home care did for my father cannot be described on a piece of paper . day and night never tiring and always being there. thank you so much. keep it up!wishing you good luck.

robbert w March 10, 2013

I could not have made a better choice greater new york .their dedication and caring is unparalleled! they always go the extra mile for you with no hesitation! they deserve a gold medal! thank you a million times

lucky client March 03, 2013

my father is getting aids and nurses from greater new york for the last 7 years and i really cant describe the dignity and respect and loyalty we get .since then my father became a brand new fresh uplifted person . we are paying private but its worth every penny for the elite and first class service we get . "if you want the same luck call them and get started"

Happy more February 18, 2013

Hi I can't describe the devotion and caring that my mom received from greater new York home care for the pest 5 years they became a part of the family I would recommend thier service to every body that's looking for 'greater, care!!! I was happy all the time and never had any problems with them they are truly the best care possible!

About Greater New York Home Care

Greater New York Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Brooklyn, NY and the surrounding area. Greater New York Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Greater New York Home Care