First Care of New York Inc

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of First Care of New York Inc

Patricia21 July 17, 2013

I got First Care through my insurance company. I have had many caregivers in the past from them. They were all good. The one that I have now is the best. She knows what's going on with me. She's very compassionate. She listens to me and she's very helpful. I know they are not paid on overtime or anything but sometimes things happen and she does not leave me on those occasions unti I'm ok. As for the management, they're ok but sometimes it's hard to catch up with them.

Sheila2 July 12, 2013

First Care was suggested to me by a nurse. They're good at what they do. I have had a few aides from then since I started way back. There was one aide that I had a problem with but it was quickly resolved. I'm happy with the aide that I have now.

John71132250 July 06, 2013

First Care is a good company. I never had any problems with them or whatsoever. I have been using them for months. All of the caregivers do what they have to do. The people from the office call me often to check on things. I'm totally fine with their care.

Lillian4 June 28, 2013

I went online when I was looking for a homecare for my sister. I compared the rating and what people are saying and First Care came out as the most decent one. I've used them 24 hours initially but now I have them 10 hours a day. The girls that they are sending are very professional.

Carolyn13 June 28, 2013

First Care was recommended to me. So far I have no problems with them. . Everything is good since I got them. The aides they provide me are good. They come here and get the job done. They're always on time.

Caring90881 June 21, 2013

First Care is wonderful. They treat me like their family and I do the same towards them. I would not know what to do without them. They are such a great help. I couldn't be happier.

Alesandra June 21, 2013

My coordinator with First Care is very nice. She's very understanding because I'm a young patient. I'm 36 years old. I'm haven't been discriminated like I was with the previous agency I used. I'm very happy with them. So far, I haven't had any problems.

Lawrence6 June 21, 2013

First Care was recommended to me by my insurance company. I'm happy with their service. The last caregiver I had was pretty nice. She helps me around the nice and things that I need like meals. I'm very satisfied.

About First Care of New York Inc

First Care of New York Inc is an in-home care provider serving Brooklyn, NY and the surrounding area. First Care of New York Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of First Care of New York Inc