First Care of New York Inc Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.7

June 28, 2013

By Lillian4

I went online when I was looking for a homecare for my sister. I compared the rating and what people are saying and First Care came out as the most decent one. I've used them 24 hours initially but now I have them 10 hours a day. The girls that they are sending are very professional.

June 28, 2013

By Carolyn13

First Care was recommended to me. So far I have no problems with them. . Everything is good since I got them. The aides they provide me are good. They come here and get the job done. They're always on time.

June 21, 2013

First Care is wonderful. They treat me like their family and I do the same towards them. I would not know what to do without them. They are such a great help. I couldn't be happier.

By Alesandra

My coordinator with First Care is very nice. She's very understanding because I'm a young patient. I'm 36 years old. I'm haven't been discriminated like I was with the previous agency I used. I'm very happy with them. So far, I haven't had any problems.

By Lawrence6

First Care was recommended to me by my insurance company. I'm happy with their service. The last caregiver I had was pretty nice. She helps me around the nice and things that I need like meals. I'm very satisfied.

From First Care of New York Inc

First Care of New York is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and accredited by the Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of approval. All of our Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Personal Care aides can provide the following duties:

• Bathing
  • Light House Keeping
  • Meal Preparation
  • Escorting to Dr. Appointments and Activities
  • Running Errands
  • And Much more"¦

We also can provide companions from 4 hours a day to 24 hours a day. We train and screen all of our Multilingual Certified Aides, whom are bonded and undergo a state mandated criminal background check.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with an on call coordinator and registered nurse. Our registered nurses develop a customized plan of care to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.

First Care of New York, "WE PICK UP WHERE OTHERS LEAVE OFF".

We service the following counties: Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx.

We are members of:
The National Private Duty Association
The NY Association of Health Care Providers

We now accept Veteran's Aid & Attendance Benefits

Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Photos of First Care of New York Inc