FirstLight HomeCare Elmbrook - Lake Country

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare Elmbrook - Lake Country

Overview of Ratings

From FirstLight HomeCare Elmbrook - Lake Country

Welcome to Firstlight Home Care of Elmbrook - Lake Country - Brookfield, WI

We know your first priority when choosing a home care provider is finding someone you can trust and rely on… someone who will care for your loved one as you would, and as we would our own. We’ve been where you are, and this is one of the main reasons we chose to be in this business.

Hello, I am David Treis, president and owner of FirstLight HomeCare. I am blessed to say I am married to my lovely wife, Banessa, and the proud father of three amazing boys. I am a Marquette University High School and St. Norbert graduate with advanced certificates from Northwestern University and University of Michigan. I was a vice president at our family-owned printing company when my father became ill due to complications during a routine surgery. For the next six years, I struggled with managing the care of my father. Years earlier, Banessa’s mother was diagnosed and lost her battle with ovarian cancer. She, too, felt the pain and frustration of being a caregiver as well as a daughter. These personal experiences lead me to the point where being a FirstLight franchise owner was the right move for me and my family.

At FirstLight we believe family comes first. But, family cannot always be there. We want to be an extension of your family by providing trusting caregivers that will make your loved ones feel safe. We are here to provide an array of services that will allow someone you care about to continue to live independently in their own home.

Most people prefer to stay in their home, among familiar and comfortable surroundings. FirstLight provides home care services wherever your home is: a house/condominium/apartment or a facility such as independent living, assisted living, nursing home or hospice.

FirstLight is committed to helping families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved ones are receiving top-quality care and support they need. Let us help maintain a higher quality of life for someone you care about today.

Companion Care Services

A wide range of companion care services are offered at home, in the hospital, or in healthcare facility settings. Whether you need elderly companion care services, senior companion care services or companion care for a loved one who is chronically ill or recovering from surgery, FirstLight HomeCare can help.

• Regular Visits, Conversation, and Company
  • Live-In Services
  • 24-Hour Home Care
  • Family Respite Care
Personal Care Services

FirstLight HomeCare provides a variety of personal care services to assist with the activities of daily living—_giving you additional peace of mind and your family member the dignity and comfort he or she deserves.

• Bathing and Hygiene
  • Walking and Mobility
  • Transfer and Posture
  • Continence and Toileting Care
  • Special Diets and Meal Preparation
  • Eating Assistance
  • Oral Hygiene

Thank you for your interest at FirstLight Home Care. Please give us a call for free assessment

Photos of FirstLight HomeCare Elmbrook - Lake Country