Right at Home The Bronx, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home The Bronx, NY

Frederica1 August 06, 2015

Right at Home provided excellent and professional care for me. Home aides were efficient, knowledgeable, and frequently anticipated my needs. Their assistance helped me on the road to recovery after surgery. Enrie -- the director of RAH -- was superb!

Elaine26 January 12, 2015

You provided me with the answers I needed and were there to take care of all my needs. Thank you. The caregivers are very caring, and the owner -- Enrie -- is always willing to find a solution.

Lilian3 December 10, 2014

The home attendants are well trained, caring, and get to know their patients or clients. I would highly recommend this agency. The care is excellent.

Robin16 November 21, 2013

Right at Home is absolutely a wonderful organzation. Because of the care given, my family member could remain at home with dignity. The care givers and the coordinator went above and beyond. My family member had all her needs met with love. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone in need of home care.

Laurie11 May 14, 2013

Enrie--you have been responsive to me and caring, attentive and devoted to my father. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for everything!

Joseph9 April 18, 2013

Right At Home Bronx was caring from the moment my neice made the first phone call to their office. The caregivers are personable and do their jobs well. They go above and beyond. The office staff is always there to listen to my needs and accomodate what I want. I am happy and satisfied with everything about Right At Home Bronx and would highly recommend them.

Joanna3 March 27, 2013

The nurse came early to the doctor's office and escorted me home. She was pleasant, efficient and kind.

gilr September 18, 2012

My experience with Right at Home, The Bronx Office was very good. This office has experienced and professional caregivers, that always perform their assignments in a very professional and courteous manner. The right at home office in the bronx has a wonderful and very profficient staff. I highly recommend their home care services.

From Right at Home The Bronx, NY