Right at Home The Bronx, NY

Overview of Ratings

4.9

January 12, 2015

By Elaine26

You provided me with the answers I needed and were there to take care of all my needs. Thank you. The caregivers are very caring, and the owner -- Enrie -- is always willing to find a solution.

December 10, 2014

By Lilian3

The home attendants are well trained, caring, and get to know their patients or clients. I would highly recommend this agency. The care is excellent.

November 21, 2013

By Robin16

Right at Home is absolutely a wonderful organzation. Because of the care given, my family member could remain at home with dignity. The care givers and the coordinator went above and beyond. My family member had all her needs met with love. I would recommend Right at Home to anyone in need of home care.

May 14, 2013

By Laurie11

Enrie--you have been responsive to me and caring, attentive and devoted to my father. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for everything!

April 18, 2013

By Joseph9

Right At Home Bronx was caring from the moment my neice made the first phone call to their office. The caregivers are personable and do their jobs well. They go above and beyond. The office staff is always there to listen to my needs and accomodate what I want. I am happy and satisfied with everything about Right At Home Bronx and would highly recommend them.

March 27, 2013

By Joanna3

The nurse came early to the doctor's office and escorted me home. She was pleasant, efficient and kind.

September 18, 2012

By gilr

Other

My experience with Right at Home, The Bronx Office was very good. This office has experienced and professional caregivers, that always perform their assignments in a very professional and courteous manner. The right at home office in the bronx has a wonderful and very profficient staff. I highly recommend their home care services.

From Right at Home The Bronx, NY