Right at Home Central Michigan

Reviews of Right at Home Central Michigan

Overview of Ratings

December 30, 2015

By Laura Francis

Excellent service. Thank you!!!

December 29, 2015

By Irene29

Had Pauline J. and Heidi W. for six months. Very efficient and caring.

December 23, 2015

By Frank121152150

I'm very happy with the care that Pauline and Heidi give to my wife.

December 19, 2015

By Stanley Toreuch

We have worked with 3 other companies before finding Right at Home and were so impressed with them. Very responsive, great caregivers and went above and beyond. They helped us out in 2 emergencies and even helped find a new living facility for my uncle when needed! Excellent overall and highly recommend them.

December 18, 2015

By Mary Lee Beuerle

Jenny is wonderful for my 94 yr old mother. Jenny is cheerful, kind, efficient, concerned, and encourages my mother to join in daily activity. Jenny communicates with me making good suggestions for improvement (shower chair). I believe Jenny has enhanced my mother's health, safety, and happiness. Thank you for this peace of mind - I live 500+ miles away.

December 15, 2015

By John M.1

Right at Home has made a big difference in my life. I am grateful to Barry and all of the fine caregivers who have helped me so far to be able to stay in my home and remain independent in my life. The caregivers have gone out of their way to help me. It's wonderful! It's definitely a service that is very much needed and I appreciate it very much.

By matt304

I interviewed this provider

Right at home is a good company to work for, and is a good company to have caring for you loved ones. They take the extra steps needed to ensure the best care is provided.

By Steph 1

I interviewed this provider

Great caring place. Caregivers are wonderful. They do a wonderful job.

By mspoolside

I interviewed this provider

One of the greatest caregivers I know.

November 19, 2015

By MLBdaughter

Excellent overall company. I thoroughly approve of your staff and their care for my mother. I hope she will be able to use your services again after her therapy. Good-peace of mind, healthy meal prep, reliable coverage, tailor care to client, respect client, variety of services, communication with client family, suggest items to help assist client and make home safer. Improve-communication between caregivers, telephone answering, same name of mom not just hello. sincerely, MLB

November 12, 2015

By ET1

Barry and his team were outstanding, the care and compassion that we had from them was beyond words. They were always there when we need them, last minute calls to change a schedule or add a time was no problem, The knowledge they shared to help us in the caregiving of our loved one was remarkable. I never had to worry which relieved alot of stress. I knew that everything was under control with Barry and his team.

October 31, 2015

By Sandra V

We have great experience with Right at Home. We have two companions, and they were the most responsive, compassionate, and caring.

October 31, 2015

By Paul118855850

Great service and care for my dad! Caregivers were exceptional, courteous, kind and caring. Thank you!

October 28, 2015

Right at Home provides great service for our needs and care. The girls are wonderful and help us around the house. They are very professional and considerate. Thank you.

September 30, 2015

By Juliene Roberts

Right at Home is our 3rd provider and we wish we could have started with them from the beginning. The aides are wonderful compassionate, caring and attentive. They are very flexible to work with.

May 15, 2015

By Diane Sherbrook

Barry was one of the most friendly business owners I have met. His other client and caregivers could not have been more punctual and kind. Always flexible and willing to help in anyway. They worked closely with my brother to keep him active and engaged. They read to him, did puzzles and took him on outings. I don’t remember the last time his house was as clean as it is now. Thank you!

January 14, 2015

By Jill20

Barry and his staff are exceptional! I could not have asked for better more caring and compassionate caregivers. Valerie, Amanda, and Melissa were angels for my mom. They helped us in some very difficult times, and they became part of the family. We are truly blessed to have found you! Thank you for everything you do!

January 14, 2015

By Jeff32

Right at Home is great. They helped my mom for almost 4 years until we had to move her to assisted living. The girls and Barry were great. Thank you.

December 28, 2014

By Sandra103497150

I appreciate the care for the client's feelings as well as their needs. They come first.

September 02, 2014

By Suzie4

Excellent company and great caregivers. We loved all the assistance for my mom. I am in North Carolina for a few weeks. What the staff did while I was there was very impressive. Compassionate, professional, and caring young women that went above and beyond for my mom. Thank you Barry and team!

September 02, 2014

By Ruth39

Barry's company was the best! They are courteous, friendly, caring, and well trained to attend all needs of my care and bath. Thank you for all you do!

September 01, 2014

By John98233750

Right At Home is great, very knowledgable, and always on time. Their caregivers are friendly and work very hard. They provide excellent care for Joan and very thoughtful. They are very good cooks too. Keep up the great work!

September 01, 2014

By Amy30

Right At Home is simply the best company we have found. The caregivers are exceptional, compassionate, and caring. My mom and dad love them all. Barry and Tessa please keep up the outstanding work. We love what you all do. Thank you!

July 08, 2014

By Heidi5

Raff was outstanding! He gave the best care we could have asked for. He made my parents feel so at ease. The staff was reliable and was so easy going. They became an extension of our family. Keep up the good work and all that you are doing.Thank you so much to Barry and to his team of wonderful caregivers!

April 22, 2014

By Carol90536450

Simply the best! We have workers with other companies but RAH was outstanding! We could not have asked for anything more or better care and professionalism. They went above and beyond to help us. Thank you!

March 31, 2014

I have had multiple agencies to take care of my 92 year old Mom. Right at Home found 2 extremely special people who not only were able to calm my mother but she actually enjoyed their companionship and care. Although not fluent in English she was able to communicate to the caregivers. Her anxiety improved 100%.

February 28, 2014

By Al9

Right at Home took care of my mom and dad after both were discharged from rehab. They were able to arrange staff to come out for 24/7 care to help ensure the safety. Great job overall. The girls/caregivers they sent were courteous, professional and pleasant. Great cooks as well. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

November 28, 2013

By Karen80141750

Excellent care and service. Thank you!

November 28, 2013

By Kathy80137150

They are absolutely oustanding! They started with us on a very short notice and did an excellent job! They're very responsive to all of our needs and suggestions. Basey was great and a pleasure to work with. The caregivers were exceptional and we could not have asked for better care. Thank you Right At Home!

September 18, 2013

By Dan19

They are very reliable and they show up on time. They provide great service at a reasonable price. We switched because we were not satisfied with our old company. Nurse assistant was well-trained and very professional. This is a pleasant company with friendly staff. Thank you.

August 30, 2013

By Vanessa Skym

Right at Home did a great job taking care of my mother during her final days. The owners were extremely helpful and caring. The caregivers were terrific! Thank you so much for all of your help and concerns.

From Right at Home Central Michigan