Gallagher Home Care Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Gallagher Home Care Services

Chris13 October 10, 2012

I had two options initially for a home care provider. I knew one of the people down at Gallagher and I've heard good things about them. They're also very close to where I live.

They take care of the things I need. My mom will be 95 years old next Thursday. I think they treat her with respect. They're very caring. I think they care for her the way they would care for their own parents. They help her get dressed, bathe in the morning and prepare meals for her. I only had a couple of caregivers because they seemed to stick around. They've been there for a while and they're very attentive. We've had them there for 3 years at my house. My mother lived with my brother before that and we had Gallagher whenever we needed nursing care, like if she had a hospital stay. They're really good with that too. When she comes out of the hospital, they coordinate with the nurse's visits, the occupational therapy, physical therapy and any kind of follow up that I need with them. They even come and do blood work and so on.

caring7192 August 14, 2012

Basically, it was a little bit of a home aide issue. I just needed it for six weeks and I completed it and everything went very well. The home aides were very responsive to my needs, so I am pleased with the service. I would definitely recommend Gallagher Home Health. They got back to me that day I inquired. They called that night and we got everything done and set up probably for like two days after they had contacted me. Very quick response and excellent service I got from them.

About Gallagher Home Care Services

Gallagher Home Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Bridgeville, PA and the surrounding area. Gallagher Home Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Gallagher Home Care Services