Right at Home Ocean County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Ocean County

PissedInTomsRiver December 09, 2016

I'm sorry, but I cannot recommend Right At Home's services to anyone. Actually, I would steer clear of them. The coordinators in the office are very nice, the nurse that came out to our home was very nice too. The aids they sent were HORRIBLE people, who don't understand patients with disabilities. I cringe when I think of how horrible my mother was treated by their aids. The director in the office called and yelled at my mother and I when we complained about the second aid, and told us flat out that "we cannot just replace another aid, just cause your mother doesn't like her". What the aids didn't know is that I had cameras in my mothers room - and I watched how disrespectful and mean they were to her when they put her to bed. I know my mother has a disability, and if that disability were more than the aid could handle then they should have let me know. But, I am livid that people like this exist and I would never recommend this company to ANYONE. Thank you.

Anonymous140705 November 08, 2016

We just need someone from Right at Home in the evening and some housekeeping done. It was flexible as far as how many hours a week -- no minimum or maximum.

MW751306 August 15, 2016

I am less than thrilled with Right at Home. I like two of the girls very much. Unfortunately, one just had an operation, so she is out, and the other is on vacation. The company doesn't have any backup people. I don't know from day to day whether I'm going to have anybody or not. I'm not getting help every day. There have been times when I've been without any help at all. I know they're trying, but they cannot seem to come up with help, and that's difficult for me because I rely on them. So, that's my complaint. I think one reason they're having difficulty getting help is because their office is in another county. It's not close. This is not working as well as we had hoped it would. They need to get some backup help. It wasn't very encouraging to read in the paper that one of the girls we had seen maybe five times had been arrested for stealing things from somebody's house. That sort of turned me off a bit.

Right at Home of Ocean County prides ourselves on the impeccable service we strive to provide each valued client in the Ocean County vicinity. We have systems in place to track and communicate with our highly trained caregivers. In the rare event that a caregiver falls ill or is unable to make it to a client’s home when scheduled, we do our best to arrange for a capable caregiver to arrive in a reasonable time to assure that your loved ones are cared for. We had even hired, oriented, and trained someone to cover this particular case to make sure that they were taken care of while their regular caregivers were unavailable.

We place a great emphasis on avoiding caregiver absenteeism, so we encourage all clients to bring concerns of this nature to our attention for immediate resolution. Our number one concern at Right at Home is the safety and quality of care for our valued clients. We provide customized care plans and caregivers to each of our unique clients and their needs. If any of our clients or their loved ones feel we are not exceeding expectations in care, we welcome them to contact us so that we can correct any issues that may have arisen.

We certainly understand apprehension when news of a caregiver, not living up to our high standards of care, reaches the paper. No one was more disappointed than us when we found out about the incident and we took immediate actions to handle the unfortunate situation you mentioned in your review. That person was terminated from Right at Home and has since had their license taken away from the Board of Nursing. We take the safety and security of our clients very seriously and continue to take steps to prevent any situation like that from happening again.

Ed49 March 31, 2016

Beth has a positive mental attitude and is very empathetic. She provides good personal care and meets the patient's inclusion needs. Beth is very dependable, obeys company rules and is always willing to learn something new. The office staff are very responsive and pleasant, always notifying us of any change. They work hard to meet emergency needs and are very solicitous, calling at least every month. Beth mixes well over visitors, always friendly and appropriate. The nurse case manager is thorough.

Christine Geraczynski March 02, 2016

I did a lot of research and even tried another agency. Right at Home has been a Godsend to me and my family. Every member of this staff is wonderful The office works with you, the family and they truly listen. Someone is always available to help or answer questions . I can't say enough good things. Thank you Right at Home for all the care you provide..

Eileen Demgard December 31, 2015

We have been very pleased with the service and personnel from R at H. Any issues I may hae had were addressed to our satisfaction. Favorites: Mary F, Eddy S, Dane W, Sharon, Samuel (new live-in) very good.

Michele035 September 07, 2015

We had an urgent situation regarding a 24 hour caregiver for my mother with Dementia. She was recently widowed and we needed quick and reliable care. Annette at the Barnegat office was not only quick and helpful, but so caring and kind in her assistance. Annette was so responsive and helpful through the entire process. without her help we could not have had a live in so quickly. Annette was accessible and responsive on a long holiday weekend. I felt so taken care of and never left to wonder what was happening for if we were going to get the help we needed. My experience with Right at Home was amazing and I highly highly recommend anyone who finds themselves in a difficult situation who needs help!

Brian25 August 21, 2015

We only retained a home aide from Right at Home a couple of days a week for a month, and then my father was able to make excellent progress and was able to make a good recovery. They contacted me to talk about the schedule, and they were able to meet my needs. They were very quick to find someone, and that really settled the issue. It was excellent. The billing was very quick with a fast turnaround. They would ask me how things were going on a regular basis and if I was happy and satisfied, which I was. My father was quite happy with the service provided, and management was excellent.

tcokitten124 July 09, 2015

I've been dealing with Annette at the Barnegat Right at Home office for almost 3 years now. I have nothing but good things to say. She provides assistance when it comes to my clients schedule and she has done a great job. I call with changes at least 3 times a month. Annette is kind, caring and most of all professional at all times.She is an asset to your company.

amcn July 09, 2015

Right at Home, Ocean County lacks the care in caring. They are not concerned with the clients needs. Family input is not considered.

Right at Home of Ocean County is sorry that you feel this way. Our number one goal is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We pride ourselves on the impeccable service we strive to provide each of our valued clients. We build custom care plans with the families of our clients and work closely with the families to notify of any change in condition or alterations in the custom care plan to best fit your loved one. If any of our clients or their loved ones feel we are not exceeding expectations in care, we welcome them to contact us so that we can correct any issues that may have arisen. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed in our service and would do anything possible to rectify your issues. Unfortunately your review is vague and does not point out any particular issues you may have had with our service, so all we can do is apologize that you feel this way. Right at Home is your trusted home care provider in Ocean County and the surrounding area.

Donna21 June 30, 2013

Staff and administration very responsive to client and family's concerns, or questions, or needs. They have met expectations we imagined when we signed on with them. Very dependable!

Donna19 June 27, 2013

Annette and Melissa in office are very accomodating with any change in schedue or concern with an aide. Roseann, my mom's aide, we got the BEST! She is fabulous with Mom and goes above and beyond the call of duty - folding, wash, taking out garbage --Her work ethic. Owner- I had an issue. She called me back immediately resolved problem in the eve.

Rosemary & Ronald June 27, 2013

This company has consistently helped us care for our Dad. They are dependable and likeable and more importantly, our Dad likes his caregivers. Margaret does an outstanding job and will go above and beyond when needed.

Geraldine2 June 24, 2013

Vera is the most professional, caring, well informed, trusting person I have ever met. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be in my home caring for my husband. She has been so helpful, and a good friend.

Tcokitten June 08, 2013

When I inquired about services for my mother all my questions where answered immediately by Melissa the office manager. i knew at that time I would be using Right at Home. Shortly after I made my decision to have home ate services for my mom Annette my personal staffing coordinator called me to welcome me to the Right At Home Family. I was very touched by this personal call. Everyone one at Right At Home is very caring and compassionate. I would recommend Right At Home to my friends and family. Thank you for you continuous support and concern.

Thomas10 May 28, 2013

Your services have made my life at home much easier. Roseann my helper does a great job, cleaning- cooking- laundry, etc. I could never get all that done on my own.

Anita7 May 28, 2013

Melissa and Annette are great with helping me do the scheduling. They are very accomodating. Julie and Judy, our two regular aides are godsends. My mom has "adopted" them and they truly treat her respectfully and are very kind and caring. The fact that Right at Home provides aides who can drive mom to the doctors, shop, ect, is a huge plus. We are a big fan of your company.

Denise5 April 30, 2013

Our experience with Health Care Professionals has been very gratifying. My mom had a terminal illness which necessitated that she be with family for care. Your aides were like friends to us. They cared for her, respected her need for independence and supported family need for quality care in our absence.

Patricia13 April 17, 2013

My father, John passed away earlier this week on march 26th. Until he was hospitalized, my father used the services of RAH. In particular, my family would like to thank one of his caregivers, Marie. She was very compassionate and a hard worker. Above all, Marie was a wonderful companion to my dad, who always looked forward to her visits. My family (and I'm sure my dad) want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Marie and RAH!

Steve17 April 11, 2013

We've been with Right At home for 4 years and we have been assigned very caring and responsible home health aides.

Louis2 March 27, 2013

Very helpful office. Caregivers are great and professional. Would recommend them highly.

Joanne6 March 27, 2013

She took excellent care of my parents but they eventually needed 24/7 care.

George11 March 27, 2013

I am thankful for your kind consideration and sincere help as I sure needed your help.

Bernard1 March 27, 2013

Aides are competent, very friendly and obliging.

Joanne5 March 22, 2013

They take very good care of my father. I have a peace of mind knowing they are caring for him since both my sister and I don't live in the state.

Alexander1 March 22, 2013

I have received home health care fir 7 or 8 months for 2 hours a day, 3 days a week. I couldn't be more satisfied!

Rita7 March 22, 2013

I have in home care that makes things that I have trouble doing much easier.

Maryann4 March 22, 2013

I am very happy with my aides. They are so good. I would not give the company up for anyone. I would recommend them to anyone. I know they would be happy as I am. Thank you very much.

Lawrence2 March 20, 2013

I have been very pleased with the services provided by Nick and Darlene, owners of the company. An excellent CHHA is Stefanie. Tony the male nurse is great.

Caring0505 March 20, 2013

I truly appreciate the care provided by Right at Home. Being home bound, I especially enjoy the company of a friendly face and the help of daily chores I cannot do. Thank you.

Wolfgang1 March 20, 2013

Sharon is the best.

Lynda S. March 10, 2013

Other

Right at Home provided caring professionals who made it possible for my mother to continue to live "independently" in her home. Care givers went out of their way to treat my mother with respect and compassion. Right at Home assured that the care givers met my mother's needs, were on time, and even in huge snow storms they managed to get to her house to take care of her. Wonderful people.

From Right at Home Ocean County

Right at Home Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they're able to deliver the care set out in your loved one's Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they're bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Ocean County