HomeLife Senior Care

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 05, 2017

By Betty M 535460

I would tell someone that I have a very good caregiver from HomeLife Senior Care. I did recommend someone to HomeLife Senior Care, but they wouldn't let them have less than three hours when I get two hours. My caregiver is a good helper. My caregiver cleans for me and makes lunch. She will water my plants and does whatever I ask her to do.

September 22, 2017

By Carmen Y_527976

HomeLife Senior Care was very prompt, and always on time. I didn't have much time with them because I only had them for a week.

September 20, 2017

By Elizabeth "Betty" S_526722

The caregivers I have are very accommodating and not so rigid in their ruling. My caregiver helps me puts different lotions on my body. They help me with some of my medical equipment that helps monitor my health.

September 11, 2017

By Anita M. F_522149

I would, and have already, referred HomeLife Senior Care to others because the care that I receive is great. The caregivers are pleasant and efficient. The services provided me by HomeLife Senior Care is immeasurable. Without the services, I wouldn't be able to get out of the home.

September 05, 2017

By Joanne H_519552

I would tell a friend that HomeLife Senior Care is reputable and advertises on television. If a caregiver doesn't work, HomeLife Senior Care will send someone different. If disaster strikes, HomeLife Senior Care will not discontinue services on you. I couldn't get by without HomeLife Senior Care. The caregiver helps me with everything I can't do on my own.

September 05, 2017

By Tina G_519545

HomeLife Senior Care is very good because the caregivers help my mother and provide her with companionship. I had a question about billing and the owner called me right back and explained everything to me. The more that the caregivers from HomeLife Senior Care do, the less that I have to do.

August 24, 2017

By Rudolph "Rudy" G_515755

HomeLife Senior Care is a very punctual company. They ensure of my husband's safety throughout the day. They make him feel so comfortable when they are in the home. HomeLife Senior Care makes my life easier by allowing me to get out of the house and do what I have to do while my husband is being well taken care of. It provides me with comfort.

August 22, 2017

By Eleanor

I have hired HomeLife agency for myself. There is more than one caregiver involved who come for two hours a day. They have been very good. They offer home care and transportation. If you want something, you can go shopping together, and they offer personal care if you need it.

August 10, 2017

By Robert "Bob" and Julie W_509636

I would tell a friend that we have been satisfied with help and cooperation from HomeLife Senior Care. HomeLife Senior Care has made life easier by providing transportation for my husband three times a week and in giving me relief not having to do that.

August 09, 2017

By Diane F_508486

HomeLife Senior Care is a very helpful and cooperative company. HomeLife Senior Care has kept me out of a nursing home and has let me live in my own home.

August 08, 2017

By Leland &_508020

HomeLife Senior Care is very careful about picking the caregivers. The service has helped the most by giving the client a little extra help.

August 07, 2017

By Kristina U_507332

We are 90% satisfied with the staffing from HomeLife Senior, but initially we didn't have the same person. We do now, which is very satisfactory. HomeLife Senior Care has made life easier because I can't prepare food or make the beds and they have stepped up and helped in those areas.

By Eleanor J_492179

It is better to be in your own home than in a facility. You can get out of your house, know your furniture, and have the memories. I don't know what I would do without the services. I couldn't live without them. They transport me to the grocery store, to church, and to the doctor.

By Frances M_492174

HomeLife Senior Care has trustworthy caregivers who are very good at what they do. HomeLife Senior Care's help varies from day-to-day depending on what I ask.

By Jim H_492171

I've had issues with HomeLife Senior Care in the past, but the agency has improved lately. It would be really difficult to get the client into the shower if it wasn't for HomeLife Senior Care.

By Alfred W_492163

I've had some problems with HomeLife Senior Care. They need to be more responsive. They've sent people to my home without a mode of entry and I'm immobile. I need care seven days a week, eight hours a day. HomeLife Senior Care said they could do it, but they haven't been able to fulfill their requirement. The Monday through Friday care has been fine though.

By Joe J_492152

HomeLife Senior Care has kind people and they were very helpful. The services helped most with feeding the client and keeping him company.

By Noel B_492136

HomeLife Senior Care pairs people together really well. HomeLife Senior Care provides a caregiver to be with the client since she can't be alone.

June 22, 2017

By Patricia F_486926

HomeLife Senior Care has satisfied me with their communication. I have been satisfied with their caregiver.

June 20, 2017

By Alva (Al) G_485681

I would tell a friend that HomeLife Senior Care is very professional and the caregivers have been very friendly, caring, and understanding.

June 16, 2017

By Patricia B_484159

HomeLife Senior Care is pretty flexible.

June 08, 2017

By Mary Jo T_480510

The caregivers are wonderful with HomeLife Senior Care. They check up on me, but don't get in my way. They are good people.

June 06, 2017

By Marian M_479232

HomeLife Senior Care truly cares about their clients.

May 22, 2017

By Bettie L_473910

I've been very happy with HomeLife Senior Care. They are very detailed and follow through on what they say.

May 18, 2017

By Frances W_472515

Most of the caregivers from HomeLife Senior Care were very friendly.

May 11, 2017

By Katherine and Elmo A_469017

I would definitely recommend HomeLife Senior Care to anybody else who needs services. I would tell someone that HomeLife Senior Care is prompt, courteous, and does a great job. We are thoroughly pleased with them.

By Edward W_466001

HomeLife Senior Care is fine. They work with me and they work with my schedule.

By Robert M_465970

HomeLife Senior Care has given me a great caregiver.

By Stephanie G_465947

HomeLife Senior Care has made my mother and me very happy.

April 24, 2017

By Virginia J

The services help to take the load off of me so that I can have some time to do what I need to do and to not worry about if my parents are being cared for.

April 19, 2017

By Ron L

The most helpful aspect of the service from HomeLife Senior Care is their customer service. It has been excellent. Anytime something seems out of line, they contact me. Usually it isn't anything important, but they are very proactive.

April 17, 2017

By Ray & Mary C

I don't know what we would do without HomeLife Senior Care.

By Carl W

We knew that my loved one was being well taken care of with HomeLife Senior Care. It was very helpful that I didn't have to bathe and clean him myself.

By Richard (Dick) S

The caregivers make my bed, help me with the shower, and help with preparing meals.

By Betty M

My current caregiver is able to do things that I have trouble doing.

March 15, 2017

By Roger Z

The services make me feel at ease knowing that I have someone with Annie that is dependable. I live so far away that I can't afford to have someone not dependable.

March 07, 2017

By Nancy C

I don't have the same worry that I used to anymore because of HomeLife Senior Care.

March 06, 2017

By Tina G

HomeLife Senior Care's services make my mother feel upbeat.

By Brian M

My mom was really in bad shape, and within two weeks of receiving care from HomeLife Senior Care, she really turned around and is doing much better.

By Heather B

I did not have to give my husband a shower, so it was a great impact because I did not have to help him on the weekdays.

By Annunziata (Ada) B

The services have provided me with relief and some time away from being my mother's main caregiver.

February 07, 2017

By Anonymous

The service has made my life easier by providing the client with a companion.

February 07, 2017

By Paul B

The caregiver takes care of my shopping for me.

February 06, 2017

By Hugh (Hugo) M

The caregivers take over in the evenings so I can get a good nights sleep and go out shopping.

From HomeLife Senior Care

HomeLife Senior Care is the premier, state licensed, non-medical home care agency serving East and Central Contra Costa County, Rio Vista and Tracy. We are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones the best in comfort, reliability and peace of mind. Our personalized and affordable services can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care and our professional support team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Our compassionate Caregivers are state registered, trained, bonded and insured and serve clients with needs related to personal and general assistance as well as Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease and Hospice. Activities include safety monitoring and assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, personal care, errands, transportation, companionship, transfers, and more.

Established in 2010, HomeLife Senior Care is recognized with an A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau and is a Home Care Pulse "Provider of Choice" and "Leader in Excellence," placing HomeLife among the top 5% of home care providers in the nation. HomeLife Senior Care proudly received Business of the Year by the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce and is recognized for excellence in East County being named "Best of Brentwood" and "Best of Oakley" each year from 2010 through 2016.

For more information call us for a free, no obligation consultation!

Photos of HomeLife Senior Care