HomeLife Senior Care

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of HomeLife Senior Care

Noel B_492136 July 06, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care pairs people together really well. HomeLife Senior Care provides a caregiver to be with the client since she can't be alone.

Patricia F_486926 June 22, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care has satisfied me with their communication. I have been satisfied with their caregiver.

Alva (Al) G_485681 June 20, 2017

I would tell a friend that HomeLife Senior Care is very professional and the caregivers have been very friendly, caring, and understanding.

Patricia B_484159 June 16, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care is pretty flexible.

Mary Jo T_480510 June 08, 2017

The caregivers are wonderful with HomeLife Senior Care. They check up on me, but don't get in my way. They are good people.

Marian M_479232 June 06, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care truly cares about their clients.

Bettie L_473910 May 22, 2017

I've been very happy with HomeLife Senior Care. They are very detailed and follow through on what they say.

Frances W_472515 May 18, 2017

Most of the caregivers from HomeLife Senior Care were very friendly.

Katherine and Elmo A_469017 May 11, 2017

I would definitely recommend HomeLife Senior Care to anybody else who needs services. I would tell someone that HomeLife Senior Care is prompt, courteous, and does a great job. We are thoroughly pleased with them.

Edward W_466001 May 05, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care is fine. They work with me and they work with my schedule.

Robert M_465970 May 05, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care has given me a great caregiver.

Stephanie G_465947 May 05, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care has made my mother and me very happy.

Virginia J April 24, 2017

The services help to take the load off of me so that I can have some time to do what I need to do and to not worry about if my parents are being cared for.

Ron L April 19, 2017

The most helpful aspect of the service from HomeLife Senior Care is their customer service. It has been excellent. Anytime something seems out of line, they contact me. Usually it isn't anything important, but they are very proactive.

Ray & Mary C April 17, 2017

I don't know what we would do without HomeLife Senior Care.

Carl W April 05, 2017

We knew that my loved one was being well taken care of with HomeLife Senior Care. It was very helpful that I didn't have to bathe and clean him myself.

Richard (Dick) S April 05, 2017

The caregivers make my bed, help me with the shower, and help with preparing meals.

Betty M April 05, 2017

My current caregiver is able to do things that I have trouble doing.

Roger Z March 15, 2017

The services make me feel at ease knowing that I have someone with Annie that is dependable. I live so far away that I can't afford to have someone not dependable.

Nancy C March 07, 2017

I don't have the same worry that I used to anymore because of HomeLife Senior Care.

Tina G March 06, 2017

HomeLife Senior Care's services make my mother feel upbeat.

Brian M February 10, 2017

My mom was really in bad shape, and within two weeks of receiving care from HomeLife Senior Care, she really turned around and is doing much better.

Heather B February 10, 2017

I did not have to give my husband a shower, so it was a great impact because I did not have to help him on the weekdays.

Annunziata (Ada) B February 10, 2017

The services have provided me with relief and some time away from being my mother's main caregiver.

Anonymous February 07, 2017

The service has made my life easier by providing the client with a companion.

Paul B February 07, 2017

The caregiver takes care of my shopping for me.

Hugh (Hugo) M February 06, 2017

The caregivers take over in the evenings so I can get a good nights sleep and go out shopping.

From HomeLife Senior Care

HomeLife Senior Care is the premier, state licensed, non-medical home care agency serving East and Central Contra Costa County, Rio Vista and Tracy. We are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones the best in comfort, reliability and peace of mind. Our personalized and affordable services can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care and our professional support team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Our compassionate Caregivers are state registered, trained, bonded and insured and serve clients with needs related to personal and general assistance as well as Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease and Hospice. Activities include safety monitoring and assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, personal care, errands, transportation, companionship, transfers, and more.

Established in 2010, HomeLife Senior Care is recognized with an A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau and is a Home Care Pulse "Provider of Choice" and "Leader in Excellence," placing HomeLife among the top 5% of home care providers in the nation. HomeLife Senior Care proudly received Business of the Year by the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce and is recognized for excellence in East County being named "Best of Brentwood" and "Best of Oakley" each year from 2010 through 2016.

For more information call us for a free, no obligation consultation!