Comfort Keepers - Bremerton

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 14, 2017

By Ken P 540184

Comfort Keepers has a higher cost and I think that would be a problem for a lot of people I know. Comfort Keepers makes it so I am able to do what I need to do and have someone available to help.

By Roger S 539960

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because most of them have been real personable and they know what they're doing. The service has been positive like when I want a ride somewhere. It's been good. The caregivers stay within guidelines. They don't do too much for me, it's mostly companionship. They do the laundry and that's been helpful.

By Marvin N 539936

Comfort Keepers is reliable, honest, and dedicated. Comfort Keepers was able to make life possible.

By Dave D 539928

Comfort Keepers is very professional, helpful, and accommodating. We have not had to go over to my loved one's house as often, so it freed up our schedule with our grandchildren and with work.

By Sally R_522804

Comfort Keepers is reliable and well-trained. Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by helping me so much in taking care of my husband and taking him shopping.

By John B_522708

Comfort Keepers is nice to their clients! I would like for Comfort Keepers to perform more tasks, such as housekeeping, instead of just spending time with my loved one.

By Anonymous_522563

Comfort Keepers has excellent caregivers working for them. Comfort Keepers has provided meal and cleaning services for my loved one on a daily basis.

By Wanda W_522463

I would be more likely to recommend Comfort Keepers if they would send the same caregiver more consistently. The services would have a more positive impact if we have a consistent caregiver.

By Lois R_511175

I couldn't have better care than I've had from Comfort Keepers. Comfort Keepers makes life easier because I can depend on them being here when they say they will, and the care has been marvelous.

By George H_510805

Comfort Keepers has the best service. Comfort Keepers made life easier because I live alone and I didn't have anyone to help me except for them.

By Norma C_510769

I would recommend Comfort Keepers to others. I have been very fortunate for over the last five years because of the caregiver I've had with me for that whole time. Comfort Keepers has helped me with getting things done that I can't get done myself, when it comes to heavier things and parts of housecleaning that I struggle with.

By James D_510756

Comfort Keepers has been amazing. They provide high-quality care. Comfort Keepers makes life easier for the family. I feel comfortable leaving my house because of them.

July 14, 2017

By Anonymous_496259

Comfort Keepers does a good job. They don't just sit around. They help out. The services have certainly helped. The caregivers do some of the things that I don't do well, like ironing.

July 13, 2017

By Timothy C_495379

Comfort Keepers is willing to help you with whatever you need help with. For example, our current caregiver does things for us without asking and she has been with us for a long time so she understands our needs very well. She helps with all that we ask her to. Helping get my wife showered and set up in the day is important and so Comfort Keepers is very helpful for my wife and I.

By Karl M_494822

I would definitely recommend Comfort Keepers highly. The most helpful things about the service from Comfort Keepers are how friendly, knowledgeable, and not lazy my caregiver is.

By William F_494818

I think Comfort Keepers is really good. They offer a lot of different services and are good with my dad. The services definitely help, they just help take care of my dad and gives me a chance to get away, while giving him someone to talk to.

By Merry P_494787

What I like about Comfort Keepers is that they make sure a caregiver is here the day before for training, and that they are introduced to my father. They also call if they are going to be late or if there are any hiccups at all. They are great about letting me know of anything that's going on. My father would be in a nursing home without Comfort Keepers.

By Richard S_482053

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is alright. They were more prepared for someone who was much sicker than.

By Cheryl H_482003

I have used Comfort Keepers for a long time and I am very pleased with them.

By Glen S_481820

Comfort Keepers is honest and trustworthy.

By Judy S_481796

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers provides excellent service, and they do what I need, in terms of care and attention.

By Lonnie S_481794

As far as I am concerned, the caregivers from Comfort Keepers are always professional, helpful, and good-spirited.

By Howard G_469946

Comfort Keepers is a good thing, because my husband needs to get comfortable with this as his disease progresses, and it feels good to get out on my own.

By Lee M_469939

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is professional and reliable. The caregivers picked me up after I was in rehab and took me to my apartment.

By Tom R_469560

I would tell others that Comfort Keepers has offered great services to us so far.

By Connie C_469529

Comfort Keepers provided a home care plan at the beginning of the care, but after two years I am still waiting to get the initial home care plan implemented.

By Laurie D

Comfort Keepers is a very helpful and enjoyable experience. They give my husband freedom and there less demand on family.

By Raymond H

The most helpful thing is the caregiver coming and cleaning the things.

By Cleo H

I didn't have to do the work when I had the service because they did it for me.

By Albert D

Comfort Keepers' services have helped me with laundry, making the bed, meal preparation, and housekeeping.

By Patrick D

At the time, I could not care for myself and my support network could not care for me either. I was in desperate need for care. I got well-trained caregivers and affordable care from Comfort Keepers.

By Karen D

Comfort Keepers made my life easier because I didn't have to worry about my father being alone every night. His life was easier because he slept better and was happier knowing someone was there if he fell.

March 21, 2017

By Janice P

The services are very important to us because we really need to be able to count on them when we have something come up.

March 21, 2017

By Steve J

We have to use Comfort Keepers 24 hours a day.

By Jacquie S

The services have given me free time and has lessened the physical work with their light housekeeping.

By Bonnie W

The most helpful thing is the caregivers' expertise.

By Holly M

The services impacts both mine and my mother's lives.

By Ileana S

Comfort Keepers is compassionate.

February 27, 2017

By Patti K

It's not Comfort Keepers' fault, but my mother is impossible to please.

February 23, 2017

By Thomas K

The services do make things easier for me.

February 21, 2017

By Norma C

The services help with light housekeeping, and when I go to the store, I have my caregiver come with me.

By Michael M

Comfort Keepers works really well once you get the right caregiver. If you don't, you will have to keep asking until you find the right one.

By Ken H

The services care for my wife.

By Michael M

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers' customer service is excellent. They are prompt and courteous.

January 20, 2017

By Eric K

The services allow my dad to stay at his house. It allows me to not have to worry about what is going on over there because I know someone is there assisting him.

January 20, 2017

By Margaret "Molly" A

The caregivers do so many things for me. I have had a stroke so I'm kind of laid up. They are very helpful to me.

January 18, 2017

By Adriaan C

If it wasn't for Comfort Keepers, I don't know what I would have done. The young man who interviewed us for the services was excellent.

January 18, 2017

By Mari A

I would not have been able to take my mother home without Comfort Keepers.

By Merry P

The services from Comfort Keepers have given me a break from taking care of my dad.

By Louis Matthew P

The services make my life easier because my legs don't work.

By Karen T

Comfort Keepers allows me to go on vacations. I trust Comfort Keepers with my mom.

By Diane W

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is reliable.

From Comfort Keepers - Bremerton

Each Comfort Keepers client has unique care needs. That is why we offer a full range of in-home services - to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special caregivers we call Comfort Keepers, to promote independent living to its fullest. Examples of our services include:

In-Home Companionship and Care Services