Comfort Keepers In Home Care Bremerton, WA

Overview of Ratings

4.4

December 01, 2017

By Bruce B_2

I would refer others to Comfort Keepers were very polite and organized. Comfort Keepers' services made my life easier.

December 01, 2017

By Jennifer T_1

Comfort Keepers is pretty flexible with tasks that need to be done. Comfort Keepers' services help do things that I cannot do. If I did them, I would injure myself and not be able to work.

November 10, 2017

By Kenneth M

Comfort Keepers is very thorough when they do a care assessment and follow up with me about the caregivers. Having Comfort Keepers has helped me to have someone to keep an eye on my husband.

November 10, 2017

By Don P_1

Comfort Keepers is reliable and trustworthy. Comfort Keepers makes life easier by allowing my loved one to be more independent and not live in a nursing home.

By Lucy G_1

Comfort Keepers has been very responsive to my requests. They are friendly, capable, and professional. My husband is not very aware, so having Comfort Keepers gives me a break in caring for him.

By Ginger A

I would tell someone that my experience has been phenomenal. I have no worries about the care provider. My husband loves his care provider and I would highly recommend Comfort Keepers. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier and gives me time to run errands and do chores that would otherwise be hard to do.

By Tom R

I know that Comfort Keepers is owned by Sodexo and I know they are quality and they have a high rating for customer care and safety. The services make my life easier because I know that I can be away from home and that my loved one is safe.

By Laura G

Comfort Keepers is reliable. They are outstanding compared to other companies I have had. Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by helping me feel more independent.

By Mary P_4

Comfort Keepers is very excellent and ensures that the caregiver comes on time. Comfort Keepers has given us services three times a week and we love it.

By Mike N

Comfort Keepers is very supportive of the family, they treat my mother-in-law with high respect. My mother-in-law really likes when the caregivers come.

By Ken P_1

Comfort Keepers has a higher cost and I think that would be a problem for a lot of people I know. Comfort Keepers makes it so I am able to do what I need to do and have someone available to help.

By Roger S

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because most of them have been real personable and they know what they're doing. The service has been positive like when I want a ride somewhere. It's been good. The caregivers stay within guidelines. They don't do too much for me, it's mostly companionship. They do the laundry and that's been helpful.

By Marvin N

Comfort Keepers is reliable, honest, and dedicated. Comfort Keepers was able to make life possible.

By Dave D_1

Comfort Keepers is very professional, helpful, and accommodating. We have not had to go over to my loved one's house as often, so it freed up our schedule with our grandchildren and with work.

By Sally R_3

Comfort Keepers is reliable and well-trained. Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by helping me so much in taking care of my husband and taking him shopping.

By John B_9

Comfort Keepers is nice to their clients! I would like for Comfort Keepers to perform more tasks, such as housekeeping, instead of just spending time with my loved one.

By Anonymous_384

Comfort Keepers has excellent caregivers working for them. Comfort Keepers has provided meal and cleaning services for my loved one on a daily basis.

By Wanda W

I would be more likely to recommend Comfort Keepers if they would send the same caregiver more consistently. The services would have a more positive impact if we have a consistent caregiver.

By Lois R_4

I couldn't have better care than I've had from Comfort Keepers. Comfort Keepers makes life easier because I can depend on them being here when they say they will, and the care has been marvelous.

By George H_4

Comfort Keepers has the best service. Comfort Keepers made life easier because I live alone and I didn't have anyone to help me except for them.

By Norma C_3

I would recommend Comfort Keepers to others. I have been very fortunate for over the last five years because of the caregiver I've had with me for that whole time. Comfort Keepers has helped me with getting things done that I can't get done myself, when it comes to heavier things and parts of housecleaning that I struggle with.

By James D_4

Comfort Keepers has been amazing. They provide high-quality care. Comfort Keepers makes life easier for the family. I feel comfortable leaving my house because of them.

July 14, 2017

By Anonymous_499

Comfort Keepers does a good job. They don't just sit around. They help out. The services have certainly helped. The caregivers do some of the things that I don't do well, like ironing.

July 13, 2017

By Timothy C

Comfort Keepers is willing to help you with whatever you need help with. For example, our current caregiver does things for us without asking and she has been with us for a long time so she understands our needs very well. She helps with all that we ask her to. Helping get my wife showered and set up in the day is important and so Comfort Keepers is very helpful for my wife and I.

By Karl M

I would definitely recommend Comfort Keepers highly. The most helpful things about the service from Comfort Keepers are how friendly, knowledgeable, and not lazy my caregiver is.

By William F

I think Comfort Keepers is really good. They offer a lot of different services and are good with my dad. The services definitely help, they just help take care of my dad and gives me a chance to get away, while giving him someone to talk to.

By Merry P_1

What I like about Comfort Keepers is that they make sure a caregiver is here the day before for training, and that they are introduced to my father. They also call if they are going to be late or if there are any hiccups at all. They are great about letting me know of anything that's going on. My father would be in a nursing home without Comfort Keepers.

By Richard S_5

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is alright. They were more prepared for someone who was much sicker than. I was perfectly capable of handling my own care. I didn't really need too much help.

By Barbara C_7

I have used Comfort Keepers for a long time and I am very pleased with them. The services from Comfort Keepers take a load off of my mind.

By Glen S

Comfort Keepers is honest and trustworthy. I don't have any complaints, everything is going well with the services.

By Judy S_10

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers provides excellent service, and they do what I need, in terms of care and attention. Comfort Keepers has made life easier by staying with me so that my husband is free to do other things. The caregivers get my meals for me, take me to physical therapy, take me to run errands, and help me shower and get dressed.

By Lonnie S

As far as I am concerned, the caregivers from Comfort Keepers are always professional, helpful, and good-spirited. Comfort Keepers makes my life easier by helping me do my laundry, pills, and bathing.

By Lucy G_4

Comfort Keepers is a good thing, because my husband needs to get comfortable with this as his disease progresses, and it feels good to get out on my own.

By Lee M_4

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is professional and reliable. The caregivers picked me up after I was in rehab and took me to my apartment. Comfort Keepers took me to the hospital on two occasions. On one occasion the caregiver stayed with me. Another occasion at the hospital a caregiver stayed with me and my doctor spoke with them.

By Tom R_3

I would tell others that Comfort Keepers has offered great services to us so far. The services have made the client's life easier by providing him with company.

By Connie C_1

Comfort Keepers provided a home care plan at the beginning of the care, but after two years I am still waiting to get the initial home care plan implemented. Comfort Keepers could have more open communication between the caregiver and the family, or the office staff and the family.

By Laurie D_2

Comfort Keepers costs too much, and they do not pay their caregivers enough. Comfort Keepers is a very helpful and enjoyable experience. They give my husband freedom and there less demand on family.

By Raymond H_1

I would tell people that Comfort Keepers caters to veterans, but they take anybody, and they do a very good job. The patients seem to like them, they do a good cleaning job, and are friendly. The most helpful thing is the caregiver coming and cleaning the things.

By Cleo H_1

Comfort Keepers is very pleasant, and they have hard workers. I didn't have to do the work when I had the service because they did it for me.

By Dave D_2

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is good. Comfort Keepers' services have helped me with laundry, making the bed, meal preparation, and housekeeping.

By Patrick D_1

Comfort Keepers provided excellent services. They were always prompt and a replacement was arranged if someone could not come. The caregivers were respectful of my security and privacy and were always well-trained. I felt appreciated and well taken care of. At the time, I could not care for myself and my support network could not care for me either. I was in desperate need for care. I got well-trained caregivers and affordable care from Comfort Keepers.

By Karen D_6

Comfort Keepers was extremely responsive, sympathetic, and knowledgeable. Comfort Keepers made my life easier because I didn't have to worry about my father being alone every night. His life was easier because he slept better and was happier knowing someone was there if he fell.

March 21, 2017

By Ken P_2

I would tell someone that we have been happy with Comfort Keepers' services, how they make efforts to work with us on our particular needs, and how they try to get the same caregiver to each time. The services are very important to us because we really need to be able to count on them when we have something come up.

March 21, 2017

By Wanda W_1

Comfort Keepers is good about getting someone to come and help us. We have to use Comfort Keepers 24 hours a day.

By George S_6

Comfort Keepers has excellent, young caregivers who are knowledgeable and helpful. The services have given me free time and has lessened the physical work with their light housekeeping.

By Bonnie W_1

I would tell people that Comfort Keepers seems to be responsive to my mother's needs and towards seniors who have memory problems. The most helpful thing is the caregivers' expertise.

By Holly M_2

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is a really good company, and they hire good caregivers. The services impacts both mine and my mother's lives.

By Mike N_2

Comfort Keepers is compassionate.

February 27, 2017

By Mary P_9

Comfort Keepers works great! I have no complaints. It's not Comfort Keepers' fault, but my mother is impossible to please.

February 23, 2017

By Kitty K

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is reliable and their people are competent. The services do make things easier for me.

February 21, 2017

By Norma C_6

Comfort Keepers is a good agency because my caregiver and I are a perfect match. I think that the agency does well with training their people. The services help with light housekeeping, and when I go to the store, I have my caregiver come with me.

By Michael M_13

Comfort Keepers works really well once you get the right caregiver. If you don't, you will have to keep asking until you find the right one. I am now living in an assisted living home, so my caregiver helps to do my laundry and with dressing and undressing before and after my showers.

By Ken H_1

Comfort Keepers does great work with what they do. The services care for my wife.

By Michael M_14

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers' customer service is excellent. They are prompt and courteous. Comfort Keepers cooks for me and cleans my house. I am not able to clean like I used to be able to.

January 20, 2017

By Ray K

Comfort Keepers has provided very good caregivers for my father. Ninety percent of the caregivers are outstanding, but one caregiver wasn't that great. They are very personable with my dad and follow the tasks that are set up for them to do. The services allow my dad to stay at his house. It allows me to not have to worry about what is going on over there because I know someone is there assisting him.

January 20, 2017

By Nancy P_7

I have used Comfort Keepers for years and I like them. The caregivers do so many things for me. I have had a stroke so I'm kind of laid up. They are very helpful to me.

January 18, 2017

By Adriaan C_1

I would tell a friend that I was so happy with Comfort Keepers and the caregiver who sat with my wife so that I could get out of the house. If it wasn't for Comfort Keepers, I don't know what I would have done. The young man who interviewed us for the services was excellent.

January 18, 2017

By Mari A_1

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because they worked very well with us. They worked to get us the right caregiver. I would not have been able to take my mother home without Comfort Keepers.

By Merry P_2

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is helpful, consistent, and has good employees. The services from Comfort Keepers have given me a break from taking care of my dad.

By Louis Matthew P_1

We are satisfied with the services from Comfort Keepers. The services make my life easier because my legs don't work.

By Lois R_5

Comfort Keepers has provided professional services that I am satisfied with. Comfort Keepers allows me to go on vacations. I trust Comfort Keepers with my mom.

By Diane W_4

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is reliable.

From Comfort Keepers In Home Care

Each Comfort Keepers client has unique care needs. That is why we offer a full range of in-home services - to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special caregivers we call Comfort Keepers, to promote independent living to its fullest. Examples of our services include:

In-Home Companionship and Care Services