Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Home Care Providers - Brea
Chuck19 February 23, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
The quality of the caregivers that Home Care Providers sent was minimal. They're poorly trained and really were disqualified babysitters. They did not adhere to things that they were supposed to do. There was little or no housekeeping done. They spent the whole time on their phones. They're terrible. The biggest weakness the agency had was that there was absolutely no operational supervisor. No one was checking behind these people. When we had to call the office, the operations people were pitiful.
From Home Care Providers - Brea
Home Care Providers provides services for:
- Clients who need assistance with activities of daily living after discharge from the hospital or skilled nursing facility.
- Disabled or chronically ill clients who wish to remain at home.
- Seniors who may need a little help due to illness or age.
- Respite care, to provide rest for family members caring for a loved one.
- Private duty hospital care.
- Bilingual Staff available.
All services are under the supervision of a nurse at no charge to the client.
NURSE OWNED AND OPERATED FOR 23 YEAR
Features of Home Care Providers - Brea
- Rate for hourly care: Please call for custom rate
259 S. Randolph, Suite 180K
Brea, CA 92821
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities