No Place Like Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of No Place Like Home Care

Caring98221350 September 01, 2014

No Place Like Home Care is first class and responsible. They have always been dependable in sending good people. They move quickly in response to changes in care. Most importantly, they treat my mother with respect.

Mary45 March 20, 2013

Our services are excellent. The three ladies are great people. Caring and Helpful. Betty, Maureen and Ann.

John28 March 08, 2013

I like the owner of No Place Like Home Care. Although he made a bad decision about a person who was selected to provide the care, I think we were both mislead. But in the end, I don't think that this was a viable solution for my mom, even if the caregiver was perfect. It was simply too intrusive into her living quarters. And that's not the fault of the agency. I did not regret trying it because my mother got to experience that, and her subsequent move from independent living to assisted living went much more smoothly as a result. I would still recommend them to others.

Private Care Manager December 09, 2011

An elderly client of mine received services in her home from No Place Like Home-Care for over two years and we were very pleased with this agency. The home health aides and homemakers were professional and reliable and obviously properly screened. There was never once an issue of any kind with the staff from this agency. I would whole-heartedly recommend this agency to anyone in need of a home health care aide, a companion or a home maker.

From No Place Like Home Care

You are not alone and you don't have to go it alone. Caring is what we do. Our bonded and insured caregivers include Certified Nurse Assistants, qualified dementia care providers and homemakers and companion aides. All Caregivers undergo an extensive pre-employment investigation of their character, integrity and conduct through our nationwide employment, criminal and motor vehicle background check. Continual training to improve caregiver knowledge and skills is a fundamental aspect of our success. Our caregivers are cross- trained to perform multiple roles, minimizing the need for various people to be in your home.

We also take great pride in the fact that all of our employees have personally been involved in caring for a loved one, so they can identify with and relate to the role of a family caregiver. All services are performed with the utmost care and devotion.

No Place Like Home-Care offers a broad spectrum of Tele-HomeCare devices to help preserve client independence and dignity while providing peace of mind to family members. Our product line includes; Personal Emergency Response and medication compliance systems, monitored smoke detectors, and vital sign monitoring systems that focus on management of a variety of chronic conditions such as congestive heart disease, hypertension, vascular disease, COPD, and diabetes. We make care giving easy and affordable. Please visit our web site for additional information, then call for a free in-home consultation.

Features of No Place Like Home Care