Home Instead Senior Care - Bradenton, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Bradenton, FL

Virginia46 September 30, 2015

I had gotten somebody from Home Instead to help me out with my driving when I needed it, but I am back to driving now. It was only for driving me to and from doctors' appointments, and I had different drivers. The first two times were with the same driver, and I really liked her, but apparently she had some sort of illness or something where she was put in the hospital. So after that it, it was just different drivers. Bradenton, of course, is a lot closer to where I live, and when I talked to the owner or manager, I just liked the way that they did business. He came out to my apartment and explained things to me, and just made me feel really good about hiring complete strangers to drive me around. I called the owner on like a Tuesday, he came out that Wednesday, and then the first time I actually used them was that Friday.

FLGAL July 13, 2015

I was able to find Home Instead Senior Care where I could get my transportation provided, and now I am able to stay where I am for now. I don't get the same person all the time. They take me to my doctor's appointments and back, and they stay with me while I'm at the appointment. They're wonderful people -- very professional -- and they're affordable. They have a lot of other services that they provide -- all non-medical -- if I needed someone to help me bathe or get dressed, clean my apartment, go shopping for me, or to take me anywhere I want to go. It's working out very well, and I don't miss my car at all.

Pstillman April 20, 2015

My experience with Home Instead has been excellent. They go above and beyond in their background screening and training of their caregivers. They communicate well and seem to be able to schedule with very little notice.

Barb11 February 24, 2014

My dad is in his home with help coming in and he is happy with that. We are currently using Home Instead Senior Care which was recommended by someone to us. They matched him up to the perfect person and they have bonded really well. She communicates beautifully with me through the agency and I am very satisfied. Dad is very comfortable with her and he always looks forward for her coming. She has become almost part of the family. She cooks for him, goes to the grocery, and she takes him to all kinds of doctor's appointments because he did give up driving.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bradenton, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bradenton, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address