12 In Home Care Services near Bowling Green, Ohio
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 0 reviews for Bowling Green In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
Article: Losing the ability to drive is difficult and limiting for seniors. Find out about alternate transportation options for older adults who don't drive.
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior housing options such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own