Better At Home Health Services, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Better At Home Health Services, LLC

Larry548335 March 29, 2017

24/7 live-in care. No criticisms. Quality very, very good. Follow directions very well. No improvements!

Anonymous423283 March 17, 2017

Family member states care is great and they have no complaints. No improvements are needed at this time. 7 days a week, 8 hours a day care, socialization, meal preparation.

Anonymous222305 March 11, 2017

Medication set-ups by RN once a week to twice a month. We like her very much. She does a great job and does what she is supposed to do. We're thinking about more care, but haven't decided as of yet.

Anonymous185201 March 03, 2017

My caregiver is excellent and I have no complaints. She is very caring and helps me: companion care, errands, grocery shopping, doctor's appointments, general shopping.

loughran February 20, 2015

Better at Home has consistently gone above and beyond in taking care of my parents who are snowbirds visiting Florida each winter. The owner has stayed in constant communication with us and worked with us on overcoming many obstacles with my parents being so far away. I will be forever grateful for Carolyn and her team!

From Better At Home Health Services, LLC

Welcome to Better At Home Health Services, LLC

24 Hour In-Home Care for the ones you love

We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.

Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
  • Comfort - keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
  • Affection- treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy,

• Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
  • Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;

• Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;

• Generosity- provides our clients an unselfish good-hearted staff who are generous with their care and compassion.

BetterAtHome Health Services provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Lee County and Collier County Florida. The care services we provide are the following:

Personal Care

• Personal Care
  • Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
  • Hospital Care
  • Bathing & Showering
  • Incontinence care, toileting
  • Re-position bed bound clients to help prevent skin breakdowns
  • Dressing & grooming

• Bathing assistance
  • Conversation- Cognitive stimulation
  • Assist with grooming & dressing
  • Assisting with Arthritis limitations
  • Help with hobbies and crafts
  • Correspondence

• Dusting, vacuuming
  • Prescription pick up
  • Taking out garbage
  • Making bed

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Our Service Area - Serving all of Lee and Collier Counties, including Naples, North Naples, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Marco Island, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral and Immokalee. Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.