BrightStar Care Boise

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Boise

4.7

By Debra L

The caregiver they sent is there every day and is on time. They make my life easier by being dependable and taking good care of my dad.

By Pat F_2

The fact that they give really good care to my mother and they don't cancel on me is a good thing. The caregivers are pleasant, kind, and competent. If the caregivers weren't doing what they are doing, I would have to spend 100% of my time with my mother, which I can't do time-wise.

By Jeff G_5

The services have helped alleviate some of my stress. Our caregiver has integrated themselves into our family. They actually talk and engage my loved one throughout the day.

By Karri W_2

BrightStar Care was very easy to work with. I loved the caregivers that they sent out. I mainly had one caregiver so they knew what to do. I couldn't do anything during treatment. The services allowed me to rest and recuperate instead of having to get up and do things.

By Nick _2

BrightStar Care is good at communicating, staff wise. They're fairly consistent in caregivers for my loved one. BrightStar Care's services have relieved my wife and I because my loved one cannot drive, and so BrightStar Care is a social connection for him, to get him out into the community.

By kristine h_1

BrightStar Care has great caregivers. We can count on someone from BrightStar Care to be there for us.

December 01, 2017

By Patty B_2

BrightStar Care has high quality people and provides great services. The services from BrightStar Care give me peace of mind. I know that someone is with my mother when I'm gone.

November 02, 2017

By Genie W_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I have never had experience like this. They did what I needed done. BrightStar Care made life easier because it meant I could leave and travel while BrightStar Care prepared meals and helped with showering.

By Mary A_2

BrightStar Care needs to improve their level of training and support from the main office. The communication from the office to the care provider needed to be improved. BrightStar Care could have done more training. When my mother got upset, they wouldn't leave and I would have to come home.

By Donna B_1

I have been very satisfied with the service they have provided. They do what they're supposed to do and make sure that I take my medicine.

By Jeaney M_1

BrightStar Care is dependable and very helpful. The caregivers take care of the things that I need. I had a stroke, and my left side is non-functional. The caregivers help me with showering and dressing.

October 04, 2017

By Ruth T_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very efficient and friendly people, very reliable, and do what they say they are going to do. BrightStar Care made life easier by making sure mom was ready in the morning and assisted them in their projects. They were mom's hands, eyes, and ears for everything she couldn't do.

October 03, 2017

By Judy S_1

BrightStar Care could keep more consistent caregivers. BrightStar Care gives my daughter a break. I feel like I can ask for more help because I am not burdening any family.

October 02, 2017

By Wendi L

I would say that BrightStar Care provides great care and that their services are above reproach. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I am unable to do any weight-bearing work.

October 02, 2017

By Marion E

BrightStar Care is very professional, has reasonable rates, and has a wide range of services. I would not be able to do the things I normally do without BrightStar Care. They take great care of my mother.

September 21, 2017

By Anonymous_346

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is really good with the caregivers being on time, and if they don't show up, they replace them.

September 19, 2017

By Mike T_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have been very conscientious about covering shifts and they are on top of our care. We have never had a panic with them. My loved ones are not doing very well, but the care that BrightStar Care provides is very good.

September 18, 2017

By Jeff S_1

BrightStar Care has quality staff, and they're responsible in making sure that the client is covered under all circumstances. The services help because my mother live alone. She has a full-time caregiver.

From BrightStar Care Boise

BrightStar Care Boise is an in-home care provider serving Boise, ID and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Boise offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Boise