Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 06, 2017

By Jacquelyn S

Griswold Home Care was very professional in their services. Griswold Home Care allowed me to go home and get some sleep.

November 06, 2017

By James M_3

Griswold Home Care is the best. Griswold Home Care has changed my life. They have helped overcome my illnesses and limitations. I'm better than I was before I started the care.

By Clayeen S

The caregivers helped my wife with bathing and they allowed me to get out of the house for a couple hours.

By Grace B_2

Griswold Home Care was very accommodating for my loved one. The caregivers were very attentive to my loved one. They were observant of her medications.

By Loretta W_1

I already have recommended Griswold Home Care. They have been very helpful with my mother and her transportation from place to place. Griswold Home Care has made my mother more mobile. It allows her to get out.

September 18, 2017

By Eula R

Griswold Home Care was extremely knowledgeable. I had no worries. Griswold Home Care helped so that I could go on vacation and I had no worries about what was going on.

September 12, 2017

By Roger S_3

We would highly recommend Griswold Home Care. They provide good services that we need. The services provided by Griswold Home Care are very beneficial and we are happy with them.

September 07, 2017

By Frank G

The first caregiver that Griswold Home Care sent me was excellent, but the second caregiver they sent me was not as satisfactory I was able to resume my exercise classes, which was important for my husband.

August 11, 2017

By Brenda Z

Griswold Home Care met with us and what they told us up front they have lived up to. Griswold Home Care allows me to get out of the house and run errands.

August 09, 2017

By William R_6

Griswold Home Care is simply wonderful. The office comes out to check if everything is going alright. Griswold Home Care has made a big difference because of how the caregiver checks on the client and I. She then changes him and gets him out of bed. She does for my husband what I want to do and can't.

August 07, 2017

By Mary Lou B_1

I would tell a friend that Griswold Home Care has been very dependable, and the quality of the caregivers is very good. Griswold Home Care has made life easier for a couple of weeks while my daughters are away by just being here just in case and to be available.

July 20, 2017

By Ann G_4

Griswold Home Care is a good agency because their caregivers have been very good. The main caregiver comes early, before the shift even starts. The services have made my life easier because I can go to work and be comfortable knowing that the client will take her medicine.

July 10, 2017

By Shirley I

We were satisfied with Griswold Home Care. Griswold Home Care made life easier by pitching in to do whatever needed to be done. They would do light housekeeping, washing clothes, and would sweep the floor.

July 10, 2017

By Kerry C

I would tell someone that Griswold Home Care is very personable, that they actually came out to my mom's house for the interview, that they are available, and that they do a great job matching caregivers with clients. The most positive impact of the services is the peace of mind that they give me.

July 07, 2017

By Hazel D

From my experience at Griswold Home Care, I have had a great caregiver and I couldn't ask for better care. I've had to get used to the hours that the caregiver works because it is earlier than I thought it would be, but I understand she has other people to care for as well.

June 07, 2017

By Alice L_2

I would recommend Griswold Home Care, but I am not well, and I can hardly participate with the person that comes since I cannot walk or do much. The services from Griswold Home Care were difficult because I was not well, but I improved shortly after their visits. The caregiver is very nice.

June 07, 2017

By Doris B_4

All of the caregivers that we have had from Griswold Home Care are caring and dependable. Griswold Home Care does things that I would have to do. My loved one could not stay at home without the care.

May 08, 2017

By Rubye B_1

I have been very satisfied with the services from Griswold Home Care because they have done what they said they'd do. There are a lot of things that I cannot do such as walk my dog or do the housework, and the caregivers have done those things for me now.

April 19, 2017

By James (Jimmy) M

The services have helped me the most by providing transportation and companionship.

April 07, 2017

By Loretta W

I can't drive because my vision is blurred so I could not do without Griswold Home Care.

September 30, 2015

By CMaola

We have been using Griswold Home Care for over a year now. We had used a couple of other organizations prior to Griswold and almost gave up hope. Providing care for my mother has been challenging but Griswold has stuck it out and has made keeping my mom at home a reality. The caregivers have been wonderful and very professional. Griswold has kept to their word by providing quality caregivers and keeping things very simple and affordable. They truly are in the business for all the right reasons.

June 28, 2014

By Janice41

We have someone staying with my mother now. This is Griswold Home Care. The caregiver is basically a sitter, so we don't have to be here. She visits with her and leaves with her, makes sure she eats, all the stuff we can't do because we're not here. She loves her. She's very nice and very patient with Mama and whatever Mama wants to do: sit outside, sit in the bedroom, watch TV, she's just there. This is her second month. We used her in May. We're very happy with her. We don't need her every day. One week, we used her Monday, Wednesday the next week, but we might just use a Monday. She's very flexible. This is working very well for the time being.

October 17, 2013

By AL facility

I interviewed this provider

You are so different from other health care agencies! You truly care and I love how your rates are so simple!

From Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

At Griswold Home Care, we understand that selecting a home care provider can be confusing. We aim to provide the best home care services possible while helping families and their loved ones understand the benefits of in home care and available care options.

The Griswold Difference

Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.

Our mission is to provide support and solutions to help seniors and loved ones stay at home and receive affordable, high quality and loving home care. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers are the best possible non-medical home care professionals available and each one helps every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.

We understand the special needs associated with individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Disabilities, Neuromuscular conditions, Post-surgery and Rehabilitation, or perhaps family members who need a break or respite care from care giving.

We are 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact our office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.

A Griswold Home Care provider may provide a variety of services including (but not limited to):
  • Personal care assistance such as bathing, dressing, assistance with toileting and continence assistance
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Companionship
  • Light housekeeping
  • Provide transportation to appointments/events
  • Monitoring eating patterns and diet
  • Provide social interaction
  • and much more...depending on client’s needs

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
Insured and Bonded: Yes