Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Doris B_479920 June 07, 2017

All of the caregivers that we have had from Griswold Home Care are caring and dependable.

Rubye B_466423 May 08, 2017

I have been very satisfied with the services from Griswold Home Care because they have done what they said they'd do.

James (Jimmy) M April 19, 2017

The services have helped me the most by providing transportation and companionship.

Loretta W April 07, 2017

I can't drive because my vision is blurred so I could not do without Griswold Home Care.

CMaola September 30, 2015

We have been using Griswold Home Care for over a year now. We had used a couple of other organizations prior to Griswold and almost gave up hope. Providing care for my mother has been challenging but Griswold has stuck it out and has made keeping my mom at home a reality. The caregivers have been wonderful and very professional. Griswold has kept to their word by providing quality caregivers and keeping things very simple and affordable. They truly are in the business for all the right reasons.

Janice41 June 28, 2014

We have someone staying with my mother now. This is Griswold Home Care. The caregiver is basically a sitter, so we don't have to be here. She visits with her and leaves with her, makes sure she eats, all the stuff we can't do because we're not here. She loves her. She's very nice and very patient with Mama and whatever Mama wants to do: sit outside, sit in the bedroom, watch TV, she's just there. This is her second month. We used her in May. We're very happy with her. We don't need her every day. One week, we used her Monday, Wednesday the next week, but we might just use a Monday. She's very flexible. This is working very well for the time being.

AL facility October 17, 2013

I interviewed this provider

You are so different from other health care agencies! You truly care and I love how your rates are so simple!

About Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC is an in-home care provider serving Boiling Springs, SC and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC