Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
29635, 29650, 29651, 29661, 29662, 29301, 29302, 29303, 29306, 29307, 29316, 29322, 29323, 29334, 29349, 29356, 29365, 29369, 29376, 29385, 29388, 29601, 29605, 29607, 29609, 29611, 29615, 29617, 29687, 29690

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

August 07, 2017

By Mary Lou B_507285

I would tell a friend that Griswold Home Care has been very dependable, and the quality of the caregivers is very good. Griswold Home Care has made life easier for a couple of weeks while my daughters are away by just being here just in case and to be available.

July 20, 2017

By Ann G_498817

Griswold Home Care is a good agency because their caregivers have been very good. The main caregiver comes early, before the shift even starts. The services have made my life easier because I can go to work and be comfortable knowing that the client will take her medicine.

July 10, 2017

By Shirley I_493551

We were satisfied with Griswold Home Care. Griswold Home Care made life easier by pitching in to do whatever needed to be done. They would do light housekeeping, washing clothes, and would sweep the floor.

July 10, 2017

By Kerry C_493531

I would tell someone that Griswold Home Care is very personable, that they actually came out to my mom's house for the interview, that they are available, and that they do a great job matching caregivers with clients. The most positive impact of the services is the peace of mind that they give me.

July 07, 2017

By Hazel D_492599

From my experience at Griswold Home Care, I have had a great caregiver and I couldn't ask for better care. I've had to get used to the hours that the caregiver works because it is earlier than I thought it would be, but I understand she has other people to care for as well.

June 07, 2017

By Alice L_479923

I would recommend Griswold Home Care, but I am not well, and I can hardly participate with the person that comes since I cannot walk or do much.

June 07, 2017

By Doris B_479920

All of the caregivers that we have had from Griswold Home Care are caring and dependable.

May 08, 2017

By Rubye B_466423

I have been very satisfied with the services from Griswold Home Care because they have done what they said they'd do.

April 19, 2017

By James (Jimmy) M

The services have helped me the most by providing transportation and companionship.

April 07, 2017

By Loretta W

I can't drive because my vision is blurred so I could not do without Griswold Home Care.

September 30, 2015

By CMaola

We have been using Griswold Home Care for over a year now. We had used a couple of other organizations prior to Griswold and almost gave up hope. Providing care for my mother has been challenging but Griswold has stuck it out and has made keeping my mom at home a reality. The caregivers have been wonderful and very professional. Griswold has kept to their word by providing quality caregivers and keeping things very simple and affordable. They truly are in the business for all the right reasons.

June 28, 2014

By Janice41

We have someone staying with my mother now. This is Griswold Home Care. The caregiver is basically a sitter, so we don't have to be here. She visits with her and leaves with her, makes sure she eats, all the stuff we can't do because we're not here. She loves her. She's very nice and very patient with Mama and whatever Mama wants to do: sit outside, sit in the bedroom, watch TV, she's just there. This is her second month. We used her in May. We're very happy with her. We don't need her every day. One week, we used her Monday, Wednesday the next week, but we might just use a Monday. She's very flexible. This is working very well for the time being.

October 17, 2013

By AL facility

I interviewed this provider

You are so different from other health care agencies! You truly care and I love how your rates are so simple!

From Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC

Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC is an in-home care provider serving Boiling Springs, SC and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Griswold Home Care of Greenville-Spartanburg, SC