Nautilus Senior Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Nautilus Senior Home Care

Sheldon3 March 31, 2016

Always there when called.

Sheldon, We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5-star rating! We will always continue to be here 24x7 should you need our services. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!!! Thanks --- Patrick C.

Klonsky September 20, 2013

He assisted me with my daily needs, and was and is a caring person.

Caring6411 August 31, 2012

The services I got from Nautilus is very good. I have only used them and they've been very nice. I have them for 3 years and I haven't had any problems with them.

Brian4 July 28, 2012

We interviewed 3 agencies at that time and I was very impressed with Patty. She showed interested in each case. Caregivers have a lot to do actually with the patient, being more than a just caregiver. It has a lot to do with what the patient will be receptive to. The fact that they had caregivers that my Aunt Mildred would accept and work with, in itself it was an amazing accomplishment. I would say that they're not just hiring anybody. From what I saw, they're pretty committed in doing their homework and making sure that the person they're hiring has got a commitment to the case. First we started with my uncle who had a stroke. They basically were helping with my uncle and putting up with my aunt when my uncle passed away. The caregivers they sent satisfied all of my aunt's needs. We were with them for at least 2 years.

Linda14 July 28, 2012

We got a referral from a friend my sister works with. They had used them and spoke well of them and so we've chose them. It was about 5 years ago that we started using them and we're still using them till now. The caregivers are excellent. They're caring and dependable. I contribute that directly to the hiring process of the nursing service to find quality people. The caregivers do many number of things for my mother not just give her home health care but they help her and keep her calm. My mother has Alzheimer but she communicates so she can get upset easily. They just set her back on track. Again, I contribute that to Patty for hiring very good people who care a lot about who they take care of. I wouldn't hesitate to refer someone else to them.

From Nautilus Senior Home Care

At Nautilus Senior Home Care our staff of trained professionals will personally work with you and your family members to develop a Plan of Care that is right for you. We will select the best CareSpecialist to assist you, so that you can remain in the comfort of your own home.

Your CareSpecialist may assist you with any of your Activities of Daily Living, including:

Medical Care:

• Care Management
  • Infusion Therapy
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
  • Non-Medical Care:

Our Caregivers can help you with the following:

• Meal Preparation
    • Light Housekeeping
    • Companionship
    • Medication Reminder
    • Doctor's Appointment/Transportation
    • Shopping and Errands

Hourly Care:

Nautilus Senior Home Care has over 300 screened, licensed and insured Certified Nurses Assistants and Home Health Aides. All of our CareSpecialists are ready to work as few as 4 hours per day, up to 24 hours per day, depending upon your needs.

After caring for thousands of satisfied clients, we have determined that the best way to minimize turnover and ensure consistency of the same CareSpecialist, was to establish and maintain a "4 hr./day x 4 days/wk." minimum (16 hours per week).

"Live-in" Care:

If you are considering 24 hour care, "Live-in" care may be a more affordable alternative to straight 24 hour, "hourly" care. However, "Live-in" care is not for everyone. Consider the following conditions that should be met: 1) CareSpecialist must have their own bedroom and bathroom; 2) CareSpecialist must have at least 8 hrs. of uninterrupted sleep each night; 3) All meals will be provided to Caregiver.

Features of Nautilus Senior Home Care