Complete Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Complete Home Care

CarlC August 07, 2014

I would like to thank you for sending nancy and then Donna to see my nursing needs. They were prompt, knowledge, attentive, understanding and caring. I could come up with more adjectives but I think this expresses my feelings. Nancy and Donna are marvelous examples of caring caregivers. 10 out of 10

BruceR August 03, 2014

For 3 years my wife and I dealt with a care agency in California, where we live, that provided care for her father. The caregivers were unprofessional and the agency's management was worse. It was a daily chore to deal with them. That said, we expected little from an agency that we were dealing with long distance. We were, however, more than pleasantly surprised. Complete Home Care provided my mother with outstanding, caring, understanding caregivers--Asine and Mimi--who were able to adapt to my (somewhat difficult) mother, who neither wanted nor thought she needed a caregiver. And my mother eventually adapted to having them care for her. In addition, Complete Home Care's administrative staff was a pleasure to work with. Patrick , who coordinated the care, was incredibly understanding, flexible, and professional, and he was able to find us excellent caregivers on very short notice. He was also great at communicating with us. Importantly, too, the accounting department was equally professional, excellent at communicating, and very efficient in submitting invoices to my mother's long-term care insurance group. Although our experience with Complete Home Care was relatively brief, we couldn't have been more pleased. Highly recommended

About Complete Home Care

Complete Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Boca Raton, FL and the surrounding area. Complete Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Complete Home Care