Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 02, 2017

By Ed E_1

Right at Home is able to be very useful to me because my caregiver takes me shopping because I am unable to drive and it is hard to get the groceries when taking the bus. Right at Home made a huge difference in my life because the caregivers who I have had, have really turned out to be good friends and I look forward to seeing them.

December 02, 2017

By Deloris B_1

Right at Home's caregivers are here for me. I would not be able to live at home without Right at Home. My son can relax when my caregivers are here.

By Kathy E_1

I would tell a friend that they're a wonderful companion service. My caregiver has made life easier for me by being there when I need them to help me out with errands.

By Judith C_1

I can always depend on the Right at Home's caregiver to come on time and do the job just the way I like. I can't do work around the house and so Right at Home makes it possible for me to live in cleanliness and peace.

By Tom S_3

Right at Home is very accommodating and easy to work with. They are careful and easy to get along with. These services are very accommodating. They help me with daily tasks that I cannot do for myself.

By Shirley P_2

Right at Home helps me to get out once a week. I really enjoy my caregiver. They are so helpful. Right at Home makes my life a lot easier with the problems I have with my leg. It is nice being around my caregiver because they are so helpful.

By Elizabeth G_1

I would recommend Right at Home to everyone. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier by transporting me to places.

November 16, 2017

By Carol O

Right at Home has great personal and has great caregivers. Right at Home helps me do things I cannot anymore and my caregiver helps me run errands I cannot.

November 14, 2017

By Shirley L

The caregivers are always pleasant, on time, and steady workers. I like that the caregivers are reliable.

By Gerald F

Right at Home is very personable and helpful by coming with us wherever we go. Right at Home has given my mind a break. I unload things unto them, and they help me feel less lonesome and help me with my husband.

By Penny H

Right at Home sends great workers. Right at Home makes my life easier by going to the store for me and doing things I can't.

By Ruth W

Right at Home works really well. The caregiver does things that I need her to do, such as going to the store and doing things I ask.

By Parker2115

Excellant care and understanding of what the senior needs-almost family!

By will halverstadt

Kim and her team provided excellent care for my father who is suffering from Alzheimer's and dementia. Kim is a specialist in this area and she understands how to manage and encourage someone with my father's condition. Most importantly, Kim is a caring person, and she and her team treated my father with the same level of empathy and compassion that I would have done if I was living in same state. I highly recommend Kim and her team!

By Marian B

Right at Home takes care of the people that they are given to look after. They check up on them and see what's going on. My aunt really needs to be checked up on more often because she is susceptible to falling.

By Santina G

The caregivers from Right at Home seem to know what they are doing without me having to worry about it. The caregiver is reliable, doesn't miss a day, and is very relaxing.

By Elizabeth L_1

Right at Home provides good services for those who need it. Right at Home makes a big difference in my life because they come once a week to clean for me.

By Ann Marie S

I have a caregiver who is just fantastic. Right at Home sure picked a great one. Everyone at the company, if I have to call, is very nice and friendly. Right at Home gives us Christmas gifts, a calendar, and rhubarb jam. They're all so caring and compassionate. I live a very isolated life, so having my caregiver from Right at Home come and help me clean is wonderful. She's a wonderful friend, and we usually go somewhere once a week. That helps me to get out of the house.

By Laura K

Right at Home is a very good company to work with, they are very reliable. Right at Home's caregivers are well trained at helping me complete my daily tasks.

October 06, 2017

By Sharon F_1

Right at Home is a very caring company, and they can get good caregivers to come in and help you. I don't have a car and it is nice that my caregiver is able to take me out to get to appointments that I need to get to.

October 05, 2017

By Merrilee F

I do not have that much communication with Right at Home, but the caregiver is great. Right at Home gets on things right away if there is a problem. I am on oxygen and I cannot do that many things around the house. The caregiver is able to do a lot of cleaning. She is also able to visit with me for a while which is really nice.

By Jane H_1

If you have any kind of physical disabilities and want to remain independent, then you should use Right at Home. The service provides me with help keeping my environment clean. As I age and decline in my abilities, this service provides me with the ability to remain independent.

By Wayne P

Right at Home is pleasant to deal with, honest, and efficient with their work. Through the work that they do around the house, Right at Home really helps my house stay clean, and my fridge full with good food from their grocery shopping.

By Sharon L_1

Right at Home does many things that are helpful. They do what I ask them to and they are friendly and sociable. Right at Home is willing to do anything I ask them to do.

By Mary B_9

Right at Home is very helpful. Right at Home provides transportation and stuff like that.

By Wilma B

Right at Home is prompt and it really helps me out. Right at Home makes my life easier because my caregiver knows what she needs to do and she does it.

By Douglas G

I would recommend Right at Home because I like how reliable their people are. Right at Home has made my life easier in a lot of ways. My caregivers cleans and does my laundry for me.

By Pat L_2

Right at Home always pays attention to what I need. They are very accommodating. It's wonderful! One of the things that is most important to me is doing my laundry, and I'm unable to bend over, so the caregivers do it for me exactly as I like it to be done.

By Darlene B_2

I would say that Right at Home has caregivers that are very helpful and friendly. Right at Home has made my life easier because I have back problems and I can't do a lot and they help immensely.

By Jeanette H_1

Right at Home is great. We have not had anything but good results. We wouldn't be able to stay in our house if it wasn't for the care the the caregiver provides.

By Barbara J_2

I would say that Right at Home is reasonable and your insurance can pay for it with good caregivers. Right at Home has made my life easier because my apartment is clean and kept clean.

September 27, 2017

By Sandra h_2

I would say that Right at Home is pretty good at following up! The service helps me because if they weren't there then I would have to go over and do it myself!

September 20, 2017

By Geraldine H

I would tell a friend that I am happy with the services. Right at Home has made my life easier by helping me keep my house clean and getting me anything that I need from the store.

September 12, 2017

By Suzanne P_2

Right at Home is wonderful. The service provides me with someone to help me with laundry, and my caregiver is incredible for me. I am very old and need this kind of help.

September 12, 2017

By Dolores M_2

Right at Home is very efficient and very nice to deal with. I can't bend down and do some things myself, so Right at Home is very much needed and important. I don't know how far they could go in cleaning, but they do some cleaning for me.

September 11, 2017

By Emma M

Right at Home is caring and patient with me. The caregiver they send is so nice and good. The services help me with things that I can't do for myself.

September 11, 2017

By Judy S_6

Right at Home is really meeting the practical needs I have. I am shocked with all that Right at Home does for me. They provide such wonderful services.

September 05, 2017

By Anthony S_2

Right at Home is always caring and considerate. They keep in touch. Right at Home has helped me the most with my laundry and household cleaning.

September 01, 2017

By Barbara O_1

Right at Home is very thoughtful and reliable. Right at Home has made life easier because they are so caring and thoughtful to help me. They look up things and make a lot of phone calls to doctors.

September 01, 2017

By John B_10

I would tell a friend Right at Home has the best people they could probably have. Right at Home has made life easier by enabling me to get groceries and breakfast.

August 24, 2017

By Susan C_8

Right at Home meets my needs and really tries to help me. They really help me tremendously. My caregivers do the things that I need, and without them I would really be at a loss.

August 23, 2017

By Cora H

I like the fact that the caregivers are matched well to the clients, and that is why I would recommend Right at Home. Having Right at Home has made my life easier because I can finally watch someone else work and I can relax a little bit for a change.

August 21, 2017

By ElKati

Go with a company that allows you to start slow and be ready to change caregivers if the first one doesn't work out. This company was very flexible from the start, allowing us to begin with just 6 hours per week and then incrementally adding more hours as it became evident my Mom was getting on well with Lori, the caregiver they assigned. Lori is very caring and protective. After two months, things are working out quite well My mother looks forward to her visits. . We had a rocky start with a different company a couple of months before. and were thinking about moving our mom to a nursing home instead. Now, our mother is able to continue living independently in her nice apartment where she's comfortable.

August 11, 2017

By Rosemary D_2

Right at Home's caregivers are very nice people. Every visit from Right at Home is special! Sometimes I just need to talk to someone and Right at Home is there for me when I need that. The services take care of anything I need.

By Gladys T

Right at Home has quality employees and good customer service. Right at Home's employee has been great assistance for my mother.

By Doris E

Right at Home goes above and beyond to help you with any situation. The services from Right at Home have helped a great deal because I have a really hard time lifting and doing cleaning, and they can do that for me.

By Perry L

Right at Home is dependable and does a good job. I have had a good caregiver helping me. The services help me with my laundry and cleaning my house.

By Beverly D_1

Right at Home has wonderful caregivers, and they help with cleaning and traveling. The caregivers from Right at Home help with every aspect of the household.

By Margaret L

Right at Home is really conscientious, caring, and helpful. Right at Home is helpful and really caring. They ask how I feel about things.

By Nancy O_1

Right at Home is very nice, they send nice caregivers, and they do their best to help older people. Right at Home has made life easier because I can't get out much, and they take me shopping or out to eat. They also clean my house and do laundry for me.

August 01, 2017

By Wanda S_2

Right at Home does housekeeping, is on time, and does a very good job. I'm a caregiver for my wife who is in a wheelchair. I also have a special needs daughter who lives with us, so it is the three of us and nothing would get done if it wasn't for Right at Home. I could help with things, but the caregivers do the work.

July 27, 2017

By Beryl L

Right at Home is always cooperative and willing to help us out if there is a change. The services from Right at Home are very important to us in helping my mother.

July 25, 2017

By Barbara S_11

Right at Home hires very good people, they are very good when I need extra help. Right at Home has made my life easier because I have seven diseases. One of my caregivers cleans and the other caregiver prepares my meals for the week.

July 25, 2017

By Jacquelyn F

Right at Home are just excellent with their services. Right at Home provided the house keeping services to keep a clean house for us.

July 05, 2017

By Nora P_3

Right at Home is a good company to go to for help. The services have helped me to get my house cleaned because I am disabled.

By Fred L

Right at Home has been pretty nice for me. I haven't had any problems. The services help me to get the transportation I need in order to go places.

By Irina Y

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is pretty good. The caregivers do exactly what I need them to do for me when I need it.

By Paula G_1

Right at Home is a very thorough company. They send me caregivers that are always on time. They are caring and I like that I get to keep my same caregiver. Right at Home makes my life easier by doing so much for me. My caregiver keeps me on the ball and straightens me out.

By Alice A

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very nice and reliable. I don't think things could be any easier than Right at Home has made them. Things are so great right now.

By Bruce B_3

Right at Home provides me with exceptional caregivers. Right at Home makes my life easier by taking care of things that I can't do by myself.

By Martha D_1

For the most part, Right at Home is very efficient. When I am sick, I have someone to help me so that I don't have to do everything. They help me go shopping.

June 28, 2017

By Diane K_4

Right at Home is a great company with few problems in their care. The caregiver from Right at Home does housework for me.

June 26, 2017

By Aletha C

I like Right at Home and the caregivers have been really good. All of the people I have recommended Right at Home to have been satisfied with Right at Home. I would not be able to get along without Right at Home.

June 26, 2017

By Deloris B_2

Right at Home has been very good with me. My caregiver takes me to my appointments because I can't drive anymore.

June 22, 2017

By James G_3

I would recommend Right at Home because they have always been upfront with me and have always followed-up on what they say they are going to do. Right at Home has made life easier for me because a caregiver comes out to clean my house and helps in that way.

By Nicki Lee G

I would tell someone that Right at Home is good, but they don't offer services for people like me anymore. Right at Home has made a difference for me only because of my caregiver. I've had two others that I didn't have a good experience with.

By Diane H

Right at Home is short of help right now, but I do have two regular caregivers and they're very good and dependable. Right at Home helps me with the chores that I can no longer do like the laundry or getting groceries. One caregiver gives me emotional support and is understanding.

By Ramona S

I wouldn't recommend Right at Home because they charge me $50 to have a caregiver take me to the grocery store. That's too much. Right at Home needs to make things cheaper for me.

By Helen M_8

Right at Home is an excellent company. The people that work for them do an excellent job. They take care of things right away. Right at Home has made my life easier by doing cleaning and laundry for me. They do things for me that I can no longer do. I appreciate them so much.

May 23, 2017

By Anonymous_592

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is good, but they don't have enough caregivers to fill in gaps. The caregivers I have help me with my cleaning, and my grocery shopping.

May 23, 2017

By Penny H_2

Right at Home is a caring company. Right at Home has made my life easier by being dependable and having nice people come over.

May 04, 2017

By Shirley L_6

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is efficient, they take what I have to say seriously, and all-in-all, they are a great company. Right at Home has helped me do a lot of things.

By Dorothy P_7

Right at Home is very reliable. Right at Home has made my life easier by changing the batteries in my furnace.

By Judith L_1

I like my caregiver from Right at Home because she is my eyes.

By Karin F_1

I would tell someone that my caregiver from Right at Home has always been on time, and she does everything I ask her to do. My caregiver is just a wonderful person. My caregiver brings home groceries for my family.

By Susan B

Right at Home seems to be very well organized. The staff keeps up with the caregivers. My caregiver does things for me that I can no longer do.

By Earl F_1

Right at Home does a really good job for me. The services make a difference in my life because the caregivers come by and do their jobs.

By Warren U_2

My housekeeper comes in and takes care of everything. She shops, cleans, does laundry, and straightens everything out. My housekeeper makes suggestions about things that I could do to be able to do things better.

April 26, 2017

By Pat L_5

I would tell someone that Right at Home is always here when I need them. They are conscientious about who they hire and it's wonderful. My caregiver does my laundry because I can't do it because of my back. Every day I have clean clothes.

By John P_8

Right at Home is very responsive and they are really good at trying to listen and make things work out. I wouldn't be here if not for the services provided by Right at Home.

By Mary L_10

I have recommended Right at Home to others. My caregiver from Right at Home is efficient, thorough, honest, and I enjoy having her here. I had to be talked into having Right at Home but now I wouldn't give up my caregiver for anything!

By Adrienne L_1

Right at Home sent me a caregiver who is very thorough and helpful. The caregiver only comes one day a week for three hours.

By Darlene B_3

Right at Home is reliable and their people are clean. Right at Home has been able to make a positive difference because my caregiver does the cleaning.

By Joyce B_8

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is reliable, and they do a good job as far as I know. It is nice to have a caregiver who provides the companionship for my mother.

By Carol J_1

I am very happy to have a caregiver from Right at Home. My caregiver seems very knowledgeable. She is prompt, and she does things the way I like it.

By Rodney E_1

Right at Home is a great company because they have caring, friendly employees that do a great job. The services make my life easier because they help me go to the grocery store.

By Helen N_1

Right at Home is a good company because they have good workers who are always on time and I have always had satisfaction from. The services make my life easier because they help me keep up on keeping the house clean and having the laundry done. The caregiver is also my friend.

By Jeanette H_2

Right at Home has given fabulous service. I have had some bad workers but when I call it's immediately taken care of. The caregivers have helped with housekeeping, meal preparations, and every area I can think of.

March 21, 2017

By Martin S_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home goes beyond the call of duty when they can. They do a little extra for me if I ask them to, and they let me know what is going on before they provide me care. There are a lot of things I can't do any more, and they help me with everything.

March 20, 2017

By Sara H_1

Right at Home is highly dependable and they match their caregivers to their clients very well. Right at Home has made my life easier because they help me with paper work and washing dishes.

By Cora C_1

Right at Home has sent caregivers who are good to me and who do what I ask. The office lets me know about any schedule changes and always follows up with me when they are looking for a caregiver. They are always nice and make sure I understand everything. My health is getting really poor. The caregiver will ask me what I want her to do and then will offer to do more. She offers me encouragement.

By Cecil G_1

I would tell a friend that my caregiver comes every week right on time. I'm happy with the lady that comes every week because she cleans and helps me out.

By Marvin T_1

I'd tell others that Right at Home does a good job at cleaning. My caregivers have made a positive difference because, at first, I didn't have a car, and my caregiver has been able to take me on errands.

By Leroy R_1

Right at Home has good homemakers and is dependable. The services make me feel good.

By Vicki D_2

I like the person that Right at Home has sent out to help me. She is very good and very dependable. I think the whole company is very dependable. Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. The caregiver does a lot of the cleaning, so I don't have to do it.

By Barbara D_2

I think that Right at Home is the best. They are efficient, friendly, willing to do what I ask, and couldn't do better. I think they are such a caring company. They even called me on a Sunday to wish me happy birthday and gave me a card. I am 88 years old, and it is just too hard for me to do many things anymore. The caregiver does everything for me, like dusting and sweeping my floors.

By Barbara O_2

Right at Home is very good! I certainly need the services, and they are very helpful.

By Basantee R_1

Right at Home has great and kind caregivers that have helped me with a lot of stuff Right at Home helps me a lot. I can't start to tell you how helpful they are.

February 23, 2017

By Bertha K_1

Right at Home is phenomenal with the patients. Right at Home has made Bertha feel more fulfilled. They provide companionship and socialization for her.

By Marlys Z_1

Right at Home has always provided good services for me. Everyone has been nice, considerate, and helpful. Right at Home helps clean my house, which I wouldn't be able to do on my own.

By Phyllis S_6

Right at Home is a really good agency because I have met quite a few of the caregivers, and they all do a great job. I have a sweet caregiver from Right at Home that I have had for several years.

By Rosemary D_4

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very caring and they do their work. The service has made my life easier because I am not able to clean anymore.

February 03, 2017

By Irene N_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very fair and has high caliber employees. The services help me to not be stranded in my house all the time.

February 02, 2017

By Beverly D_3

Right at Home is wonderful. I've had different caregivers, and the one I have now is just wonderful. I never want to let him go. Everything my caregiver does has a great impact. He goes to the store for me and does everything else.

February 02, 2017

By Carol S_10

Right at Home is very reputable. The caregiver I have has been here for some time, and she is very trustworthy and good. I don't drive, so the caregiver gets my groceries and picks up prescriptions. I couldn't get along without her.

By Constance B_2

The caregivers are good workers, and they don't sit around. I get more help from my caregiver.

By Sharon F_3

I would tell someone that Right at Home has very nice people. Right at Home helps get me through. They give me company and help get to doctor appointments.

By Anonymous_648

The caregivers from Right at Home are caring and punctual. Right at Home makes life easy for the client because they do what they are asked to do, and they are caring about the client's needs.

January 27, 2016

By Hawkeye1

I have only superlative things tosay about this company. The staff are well trained, honest, on time, and incredibly helpful and polite to my spouse (suffering from severe memory and cognitive disorders). and, they are reasonably and competitive in their pricing strategy. Paper work is a dream, what else can I say?

December 15, 2015

By Doug Gordon

Right at Home provides me with the single best professional in-home service for seniors. Bottom to top Right at Home is A!

July 31, 2014

By Richard96772350

Personal health caregivers are often the only people with whom we may come in contact with extended period of time. Often our ailment or afflictions keep us isolated from friends and family we might otherwise see more often. And so in a way, it magnifies the effect these people and agencies they represent; have upon our well being; the very way we feel while they are here to assis us. Right at home workers are both highly professional and caring. I feel lucky to have them as part of my personal care team.

May 31, 2013

By Karen44

Love her! She is a great companion and keeps things picked up. I couldn't ask for more!

May 31, 2013

By Skeeter2

Never has a name been so true as "Right at Home". The service makes a person feel so special and comfortable. Our caregiver is our special angel. This is one of the best companies I have ever seen. They excel at every aspect of their service. Right at home symbolizes caring compassion understanding and full service. Truly they are amazing!

By Marilyn15

I'm so happy with the services provided by Right at Home. They are caring and go out of their way to remember holidays and birthdays. I can not say enough about this service and company. Thank you.

By Phyllis8

Right at Home is the best. I will tell my friends all about them. I have had Right at Home since 2007. I love them all they are all very caring people.

By Dorothy16

I am happy with my caregiver. Right At Home is always eager to please.

April 27, 2013

By Virgil1

We have used another provider but Right At Home is vastly superior. The companions are caring and patient. Most of the office is responsive. They are easy to work with and understand the services of caring for an aging spouse.

April 27, 2013

By John36

I am very happy with the service I am getting. Thank you very much.

By Sidney1

Im grateful to have Maggie J. for my companion. She is a beautiful person, plus very helpful in so many ways. She is always willing to help with my need I think we have a wonderful friendship too. She has been with me many years and I hope many more. Right at Home is a very wonderful company and supply many of us with the best of help. My Maggie is always happy and that is great for me cause it's catching. Thank you Right at Home.

By Mary43

I can count on services as promised. Julie, from the office calls to see how see how I'm doing and how my caregiver is doing. My caregiver is a quality person. She initiates office contact if our time together needs changing. She is friendly and responsible.

By Reiko

I enjoy the personal contacts and service from the people who run the business as well as from the person who comes to clean my house. The yearly check on how satisfied I am of the service I am receiving is also appreciated. They make me feel special and like I'm a member of their family.

By David19

Care service is good. Caregiver is punctual, pleasant, competent and fast with house hold duties Pleasant, cooperative and shows initiative in all tasks and provides continuity in all duties. I am satisfied with the work of the caregiver.

By Howard4

Great company with a good staff.

By Robert16

I am very thankful for the services that Right at Home provides for me and my family. As a medically disabled Veteran, the monitoring by the VA and the assistance from the staff at Right at Home enables me to live at HOME. Thank God for your office staff and Home Health staff. They go above and beyond helping me to remain Home. I can't say enough good things about them. Leann is the greatest aide.

By Bill12

The visits of your caregiver are so much fun. I call it "Friday" Greg's day!

By Mary42

I've always been treated with respect. There are times I have to cancel but they always understand.

By Elaine5

We can't praise Right at Home enough. This is high quality professionalism with a big caring heart of love. Every week our caregiver from Right at Home comes with joy, smiles, encouragement. She would bring treats like homemade cookies, fruit and candy. My husband and I both in our 90's care continue to live in our home of 52 years. Thank you. Thank you Right At Home. God bless you.

By Gail8

Right at Home has a good staff, easy to talk to and they listen.

February 25, 2013

By Nadine1

I am satisfied with my caregiver. She has been with me for 5 years. She's very thoughtful and will do whatever you want done.

February 25, 2013

By Eduard1

One day a week, an employee picks me up to buy food. I'm grateful for this service and appreciate it so much.

February 21, 2013

By Eleanor&Glen

Your company is the best. We did use another company, but your company is treating us the best. Even the worker that works for you, Doris , is very excellent, hard working and fast working lady. Thank you.

From Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs