Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs

Marilyn15 April 30, 2013

I'm so happy with the services provided by Right at Home. They are caring and go out of their way to remember holidays and birthdays. I can not say enough about this service and company. Thank you.

Phyllis8 April 30, 2013

Right at Home is the best. I will tell my friends all about them. I have had Right at Home since 2007. I love them all they are all very caring people.

Dorothy16 April 30, 2013

I am happy with my caregiver. Right At Home is always eager to please.

Virgil1 April 28, 2013

We have used another provider but Right At Home is vastly superior. The companions are caring and patient. Most of the office is responsive. They are easy to work with and understand the services of caring for an aging spouse.

John36 April 28, 2013

I am very happy with the service I am getting. Thank you very much.

Sidney1 March 20, 2013

Im grateful to have Maggie J. for my companion. She is a beautiful person, plus very helpful in so many ways. She is always willing to help with my need I think we have a wonderful friendship too. She has been with me many years and I hope many more. Right at Home is a very wonderful company and supply many of us with the best of help. My Maggie is always happy and that is great for me cause it's catching. Thank you Right at Home.

Mary43 March 20, 2013

I can count on services as promised. Julie, from the office calls to see how see how I'm doing and how my caregiver is doing. My caregiver is a quality person. She initiates office contact if our time together needs changing. She is friendly and responsible.

Reiko March 20, 2013

I enjoy the personal contacts and service from the people who run the business as well as from the person who comes to clean my house. The yearly check on how satisfied I am of the service I am receiving is also appreciated. They make me feel special and like I'm a member of their family.

David19 March 20, 2013

Care service is good. Caregiver is punctual, pleasant, competent and fast with house hold duties Pleasant, cooperative and shows initiative in all tasks and provides continuity in all duties. I am satisfied with the work of the caregiver.

Howard4 March 20, 2013

Great company with a good staff.

Robert16 March 20, 2013

I am very thankful for the services that Right at Home provides for me and my family. As a medically disabled Veteran, the monitoring by the VA and the assistance from the staff at Right at Home enables me to live at HOME. Thank God for your office staff and Home Health staff. They go above and beyond helping me to remain Home. I can't say enough good things about them. Leann is the greatest aide.

Bill12 March 20, 2013

The visits of your caregiver are so much fun. I call it "Friday" Greg's day!

Mary42 March 20, 2013

I've always been treated with respect. There are times I have to cancel but they always understand.

Elaine5 March 20, 2013

We can't praise Right at Home enough. This is high quality professionalism with a big caring heart of love. Every week our caregiver from Right at Home comes with joy, smiles, encouragement. She would bring treats like homemade cookies, fruit and candy. My husband and I both in our 90's care continue to live in our home of 52 years. Thank you. Thank you Right At Home. God bless you.

Gail8 March 20, 2013

Right at Home has a good staff, easy to talk to and they listen.

Nadine1 February 26, 2013

I am satisfied with my caregiver. She has been with me for 5 years. She's very thoughtful and will do whatever you want done.

Eduard1 February 26, 2013

One day a week, an employee picks me up to buy food. I'm grateful for this service and appreciate it so much.

Eleanor&Glen February 22, 2013

Your company is the best. We did use another company, but your company is treating us the best. Even the worker that works for you, Doris , is very excellent, hard working and fast working lady. Thank you.

From Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs