Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs

Wilma B 535113 October 05, 2017

Right at Home is prompt and it really helps me out. Right at Home makes my life easier because my caregiver knows what she needs to do and she does it.

Douglas G 535100 October 05, 2017

I would recommend Right at Home because I like how reliable their people are. Right at Home has made my life easier in a lot of ways. My caregivers cleans and does my laundry for me.

Pat L 533614 October 03, 2017

Right at Home always pays attention to what I need. They are very accommodating. It's wonderful! One of the things that is most important to me is doing my laundry, and I'm unable to bend over, so the caregivers do it for me exactly as I like it to be done.

Darlene B 533588 October 02, 2017

I would say that Right at Home has caregivers that are very helpful and friendly. Right at Home has made my life easier because I have back problems and I can't do a lot and they help immensely.

Jeanette H 533581 October 02, 2017

Right at Home is great. We have not had anything but good results. We wouldn't be able to stay in our house if it wasn't for the care the the caregiver provides.

Barbara J 533571 October 02, 2017

I would say that Right at Home is reasonable and your insurance can pay for it with good caregivers. Right at Home has made my life easier because my apartment is clean and kept clean.

Sandra h_531264 September 27, 2017

I would say that Right at Home is pretty good at following up! The service helps me because if they weren't there then I would have to go over and do it myself!

Geraldine H_527162 September 21, 2017

I would tell a friend that I am happy with the services. Right at Home has made my life easier by helping me keep my house clean and getting me anything that I need from the store.

Suzanne P_522751 September 12, 2017

Right at Home is wonderful. The service provides me with someone to help me with laundry, and my caregiver is incredible for me. I am very old and need this kind of help.

Dolores M_522354 September 12, 2017

Right at Home is very efficient and very nice to deal with. I can't bend down and do some things myself, so Right at Home is very much needed and important. I don't know how far they could go in cleaning, but they do some cleaning for me.

Emma M_522122 September 11, 2017

Right at Home is caring and patient with me. The caregiver they send is so nice and good. The services help me with things that I can't do for myself.

Judy S_522113 September 11, 2017

Right at Home is really meeting the practical needs I have. I am shocked with all that Right at Home does for me. They provide such wonderful services.

Anthony (Bob) S_519359 September 05, 2017

Right at Home is always caring and considerate. They keep in touch. Right at Home has helped me the most with my laundry and household cleaning.

Barbara O_519080 September 01, 2017

Right at Home is very thoughtful and reliable. Right at Home has made life easier because they are so caring and thoughtful to help me. They look up things and make a lot of phone calls to doctors.

John B_519070 September 01, 2017

I would tell a friend Right at Home has the best people they could probably have. Right at Home has made life easier by enabling me to get groceries and breakfast.

Susan C_516167 August 25, 2017

Right at Home meets my needs and really tries to help me. They really help me tremendously. My caregivers do the things that I need, and without them I would really be at a loss.

Cora H_515264 August 23, 2017

I like the fact that the caregivers are matched well to the clients, and that is why I would recommend Right at Home. Having Right at Home has made my life easier because I can finally watch someone else work and I can relax a little bit for a change.

ElKati August 22, 2017

Go with a company that allows you to start slow and be ready to change caregivers if the first one doesn't work out. This company was very flexible from the start, allowing us to begin with just 6 hours per week and then incrementally adding more hours as it became evident my Mom was getting on well with Lori, the caregiver they assigned. Lori is very caring and protective. After two months, things are working out quite well My mother looks forward to her visits. . We had a rocky start with a different company a couple of months before. and were thinking about moving our mom to a nursing home instead. Now, our mother is able to continue living independently in her nice apartment where she's comfortable.

Rosemary D_510474 August 11, 2017

Right at Home's caregivers are very nice people. Every visit from Right at Home is special! Sometimes I just need to talk to someone and Right at Home is there for me when I need that. The services take care of anything I need.

Gladys T_505749 August 02, 2017

Right at Home has quality employees and good customer service. Right at Home's employee has been great assistance for my mother.

Doris E_505635 August 02, 2017

Right at Home goes above and beyond to help you with any situation. The services from Right at Home have helped a great deal because I have a really hard time lifting and doing cleaning, and they can do that for me.

Perry L_505632 August 02, 2017

Right at Home is dependable and does a good job. I have had a good caregiver helping me. The services help me with my laundry and cleaning my house.

Beverly D_505621 August 02, 2017

Right at Home has wonderful caregivers, and they help with cleaning and traveling. The caregivers from Right at Home help with every aspect of the household.

Margaret L_505617 August 02, 2017

Right at Home is really conscientious, caring, and helpful. Right at Home is helpful and really caring. They ask how I feel about things.

Nancy O_505604 August 02, 2017

Right at Home is very nice, they send nice caregivers, and they do their best to help older people. Right at Home has made life easier because I can't get out much, and they take me shopping or out to eat. They also clean my house and do laundry for me.

Wanda S_504663 August 01, 2017

Right at Home does housekeeping, is on time, and does a very good job. I'm a caregiver for my wife who is in a wheelchair. I also have a special needs daughter who lives with us, so it is the three of us and nothing would get done if it wasn't for Right at Home. I could help with things, but the caregivers do the work.

Beryl L_503037 July 28, 2017

Right at Home is always cooperative and willing to help us out if there is a change. The services from Right at Home are very important to us in helping my mother.

Barbara S_500743 July 25, 2017

Right at Home hires very good people, they are very good when I need extra help. Right at Home has made my life easier because I have seven diseases. One of my caregivers cleans and the other caregiver prepares my meals for the week.

Jacquelyn F_500729 July 25, 2017

Right at Home are just excellent with their services. Right at Home provided the house keeping services to keep a clean house for us.

Nora P_491688 July 05, 2017

Right at Home is a good company to go to for help. The services have helped me to get my house cleaned because I am disabled.

Fred L_491390 July 04, 2017

Right at Home has been pretty nice for me. I haven't had any problems. The services help me to get the transportation I need in order to go places.

Irina Y_491388 July 04, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is pretty good. The caregivers do exactly what I need them to do for me when I need it.

Paula G_491382 July 04, 2017

Right at Home is a very thorough company. They send me caregivers that are always on time. They are caring and I like that I get to keep my same caregiver. Right at Home makes my life easier by doing so much for me. My caregiver keeps me on the ball and straightens me out.

Alice A_491381 July 04, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is very nice and reliable. I don't think things could be any easier than Right at Home has made them. Things are so great right now.

Bruce B_491377 July 04, 2017

Right at Home provides me with exceptional caregivers. Right at Home makes my life easier by taking care of things that I can't do by myself.

Martha D_491375 July 04, 2017

For the most part, Right at Home is very efficient. When I am sick, I have someone to help me so that I don't have to do everything. They help me go shopping.

Diane K_489835 June 28, 2017

Right at Home is a great company with few problems in their care.

Aletha C_488922 June 26, 2017

I like Right at Home and the caregivers have been really good. All of the people I have recommended Right at Home to have been satisfied with Right at Home.

Deloris B_488902 June 26, 2017

Right at Home has been very good with me.

James G_487547 June 23, 2017

I would recommend Right at Home because they have always been upfront with me and have always followed-up on what they say they are going to do.

Nicki Lee G_478474 June 02, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home is good, but they don't offer services for people like me anymore.

Diane H_478463 June 02, 2017

Right at Home is short of help right now, but I do have two regular caregivers and they're very good and dependable.

Ramona S_478461 June 02, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Right at Home because they charge me $50 to have a caregiver take me to the grocery store. That's too much.

Helen M_478457 June 02, 2017

Right at Home is an excellent company. The people that work for them do an excellent job. They take care of things right away.

Anonymous_474777 May 24, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is good, but they don't have enough caregivers to fill in gaps.

Penny H_474769 May 24, 2017

Right at Home is a caring company.

Shirley L_465592 May 05, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is efficient, they take what I have to say seriously, and all-in-all, they are a great company.

Dorothy P_464845 May 03, 2017

Right at Home is very reliable.

Judith L_464841 May 03, 2017

I like my caregiver from Right at Home because she is my eyes.

Karin F_464839 May 03, 2017

I would tell someone that my caregiver from Right at Home has always been on time, and she does everything I ask her to do. My caregiver is just a wonderful person.

Susan B_463395 May 01, 2017

Right at Home seems to be very well organized. The staff keeps up with the caregivers.

Earl F_463107 May 01, 2017

Right at Home does a really good job for me.

Warren U_463076 May 01, 2017

My housekeeper comes in and takes care of everything. She shops, cleans, does laundry, and straightens everything out.

Pat L April 26, 2017

My caregiver does my laundry because I can't do it because of my back. Every day I have clean clothes.

John P April 03, 2017

I wouldn't be here if not for the services provided by Right at Home.

Mary L April 03, 2017

I had to be talked into having Right at Home but now I wouldn't give up my caregiver for anything!

Adrienne L April 03, 2017

The caregiver only comes one day a week for three hours.

Darlene B April 03, 2017

Right at Home has been able to make a positive difference because my caregiver does the cleaning.

Joyce B April 03, 2017

It is nice to have a caregiver who provides the companionship for my mother.

Carol J April 03, 2017

My caregiver seems very knowledgeable. She is prompt, and she does things the way I like it.

Rodney E April 03, 2017

The services make my life easier because they help me go to the grocery store.

Helen N April 03, 2017

The services make my life easier because they help me keep up on keeping the house clean and having the laundry done. The caregiver is also my friend.

Jeanette H April 03, 2017

The caregivers have helped with housekeeping, meal preparations, and every area I can think of.

Martin S March 21, 2017

There are a lot of things I can't do any more, and they help me with everything.

Sara H March 20, 2017

Right at Home has made my life easier because they help me with paper work and washing dishes.

Cora C March 01, 2017

My health is getting really poor. The caregiver will ask me what I want her to do and then will offer to do more. She offers me encouragement.

Cecil G March 01, 2017

I'm happy with the lady that comes every week because she cleans and helps me out.

Marvin T March 01, 2017

My caregivers have made a positive difference because, at first, I didn't have a car, and my caregiver has been able to take me on errands.

Leroy R March 01, 2017

The services make me feel good.

Sharyl D March 01, 2017

Right at Home has made my life a lot easier. The caregiver does a lot of the cleaning, so I don't have to do it.

Barbara D March 01, 2017

I am 88 years old, and it is just too hard for me to do many things anymore. The caregiver does everything for me, like dusting and sweeping my floors.

Barbara O March 01, 2017

I certainly need the services, and they are very helpful.

Basantee R March 01, 2017

Right at Home helps me a lot. I can't start to tell you how helpful they are.

Bertha K February 23, 2017

Right at Home has made Bertha feel more fulfilled. They provide companionship and socialization for her.

Marlys Z February 16, 2017

Right at Home helps clean my house, which I wouldn't be able to do on my own.

Phyllis S February 16, 2017

I have a sweet caregiver from Right at Home that I have had for several years.

Rosemary D February 16, 2017

The service has made my life easier because I am not able to clean anymore.

Irene N February 03, 2017

The services help me to not be stranded in my house all the time.

Beverly D February 02, 2017

Everything my caregiver does has a great impact. He goes to the store for me and does everything else.

Carol S February 02, 2017

I don't drive, so the caregiver gets my groceries and picks up prescriptions. I couldn't get along without her.

Constance B February 01, 2017

I get more help from my caregiver.

Sharon F February 01, 2017

Right at Home helps get me through. They give me company and help get to doctor appointments.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

Right at Home makes life easy for the client because they do what they are asked to do, and they are caring about the client's needs.

Hawkeye1 January 27, 2016

I have only superlative things tosay about this company. The staff are well trained, honest, on time, and incredibly helpful and polite to my spouse (suffering from severe memory and cognitive disorders). and, they are reasonably and competitive in their pricing strategy. Paper work is a dream, what else can I say?

Doug Gordon December 15, 2015

Right at Home provides me with the single best professional in-home service for seniors. Bottom to top Right at Home is A!

Richard96772350 August 01, 2014

Personal health caregivers are often the only people with whom we may come in contact with extended period of time. Often our ailment or afflictions keep us isolated from friends and family we might otherwise see more often. And so in a way, it magnifies the effect these people and agencies they represent; have upon our well being; the very way we feel while they are here to assis us. Right at home workers are both highly professional and caring. I feel lucky to have them as part of my personal care team.

Karen44 May 31, 2013

Love her! She is a great companion and keeps things picked up. I couldn't ask for more!

Skeeter2 May 31, 2013

Never has a name been so true as "Right at Home". The service makes a person feel so special and comfortable. Our caregiver is our special angel. This is one of the best companies I have ever seen. They excel at every aspect of their service. Right at home symbolizes caring compassion understanding and full service. Truly they are amazing!

Marilyn15 April 30, 2013

I'm so happy with the services provided by Right at Home. They are caring and go out of their way to remember holidays and birthdays. I can not say enough about this service and company. Thank you.

Phyllis8 April 30, 2013

Right at Home is the best. I will tell my friends all about them. I have had Right at Home since 2007. I love them all they are all very caring people.

Dorothy16 April 30, 2013

I am happy with my caregiver. Right At Home is always eager to please.

Virgil1 April 28, 2013

We have used another provider but Right At Home is vastly superior. The companions are caring and patient. Most of the office is responsive. They are easy to work with and understand the services of caring for an aging spouse.

John36 April 28, 2013

I am very happy with the service I am getting. Thank you very much.

Sidney1 March 20, 2013

Im grateful to have Maggie J. for my companion. She is a beautiful person, plus very helpful in so many ways. She is always willing to help with my need I think we have a wonderful friendship too. She has been with me many years and I hope many more. Right at Home is a very wonderful company and supply many of us with the best of help. My Maggie is always happy and that is great for me cause it's catching. Thank you Right at Home.

Mary43 March 20, 2013

I can count on services as promised. Julie, from the office calls to see how see how I'm doing and how my caregiver is doing. My caregiver is a quality person. She initiates office contact if our time together needs changing. She is friendly and responsible.

Reiko March 20, 2013

I enjoy the personal contacts and service from the people who run the business as well as from the person who comes to clean my house. The yearly check on how satisfied I am of the service I am receiving is also appreciated. They make me feel special and like I'm a member of their family.

David19 March 20, 2013

Care service is good. Caregiver is punctual, pleasant, competent and fast with house hold duties Pleasant, cooperative and shows initiative in all tasks and provides continuity in all duties. I am satisfied with the work of the caregiver.

Howard4 March 20, 2013

Great company with a good staff.

Robert16 March 20, 2013

I am very thankful for the services that Right at Home provides for me and my family. As a medically disabled Veteran, the monitoring by the VA and the assistance from the staff at Right at Home enables me to live at HOME. Thank God for your office staff and Home Health staff. They go above and beyond helping me to remain Home. I can't say enough good things about them. Leann is the greatest aide.

Bill12 March 20, 2013

The visits of your caregiver are so much fun. I call it "Friday" Greg's day!

Mary42 March 20, 2013

I've always been treated with respect. There are times I have to cancel but they always understand.

Elaine5 March 20, 2013

We can't praise Right at Home enough. This is high quality professionalism with a big caring heart of love. Every week our caregiver from Right at Home comes with joy, smiles, encouragement. She would bring treats like homemade cookies, fruit and candy. My husband and I both in our 90's care continue to live in our home of 52 years. Thank you. Thank you Right At Home. God bless you.

Gail8 March 20, 2013

Right at Home has a good staff, easy to talk to and they listen.

Nadine1 February 26, 2013

I am satisfied with my caregiver. She has been with me for 5 years. She's very thoughtful and will do whatever you want done.

Eduard1 February 26, 2013

One day a week, an employee picks me up to buy food. I'm grateful for this service and appreciate it so much.

Eleanor&Glen February 22, 2013

Your company is the best. We did use another company, but your company is treating us the best. Even the worker that works for you, Doris , is very excellent, hard working and fast working lady. Thank you.

From Right at Home Twin Cities and South Suburbs