Synergy Home Care | Bloomington, IL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy Home Care | Bloomington, IL

Katie L March 13, 2017

I really like the caregiver that we have because she is fabulous with my dad.

Larry W February 22, 2017

Larry needed a lot of help, especially nurse care. We could have used caregivers that had that training.

Sharon W February 14, 2017

Having SYNERGY keeps me active, even with my illness. It motivates me to move around more.

Anonymous110053850 August 12, 2015

I was happy with Synergy HomeCare of Central Illinois. They had a flexible schedule. Everything went smoothly.

Cindy37 January 22, 2014

We had Synergy HomeCare for my mother. With regards to how immediate they sent a caregiver, well, they were ready to go when we were ready to switch. Also their caregivers were far more qualified. They had weekly meeting with us to discuss my mother's care and made plans and arrangements as to where we want to go with that.

About Synergy Home Care

Synergy Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Bloomington, IL and the surrounding area. Synergy Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.