Synergy Home Care | Bloomington, IL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy Home Care | Bloomington, IL

Claris J_501945 July 26, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare usually sends different caregivers to me, and each lack certain skills. However, they're eager to please and personable and helpful. They are anxious to use their time well. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped with taking me to the activities that I like, like the quilt show, which I couldn't go to otherwise. Additionally, they've helped me with hand-washing and other things that have taken the burden off of my shoulders.

John & Carol D_501552 July 26, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare can provide better trained caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped my loved one not have to make the bed.

Patricia_501546 July 26, 2017

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is easy to talk to and easy to get a hold of. We started around a holiday and the caregivers that were available, were not the best. Staffing around holidays is not great. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by taking care of my mother so I can attend to other things.

Alyce G_486580 June 21, 2017

I have been very pleased with SYNERGY HomeCare. They have done everything that I have asked and have been pleasant about it.

Owen B_486134 June 21, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare was very complimentary. They came on-time, and they were professional.

Cheryl R_482750 June 14, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare provides pleasant caregivers.

Karen R_482745 June 14, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare can be very flexible.

Dan M_471458 May 17, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare gives good quality of service.

Edward "Steve" M_470089 May 13, 2017

I have had three long term caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare, and they have all been great. Within three months, my caregiver had turned my life around from a rough time and made me cheerful again. It was a miracle that I could be at the lowest point at my life and be celebrating my life just three months later.

Anonymous_470075 May 13, 2017

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because I am pleased with them.

Bob C April 26, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare made his life easier by making sure that he was turned and bathed.

Rosemary D April 18, 2017

The caregivers always do what I ask them to do.

Richard M April 14, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent me a caregiver who is pleasant and good at what she does. We communicate well and we are almost friends.

Vince A March 22, 2017

The SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers were here and did everything that needed to be done when I asked them to do it.

Jack C March 15, 2017

Having SYNERGY gave me peace of mind knowing that my father was being taken care of when I was at work.

Katie L March 13, 2017

I really like the caregiver that we have because she is fabulous with my dad.

Larry W February 22, 2017

Larry needed a lot of help, especially nurse care. We could have used caregivers that had that training.

Sharon W February 14, 2017

Having SYNERGY keeps me active, even with my illness. It motivates me to move around more.

Anonymous110053850 August 12, 2015

I was happy with Synergy HomeCare of Central Illinois. They had a flexible schedule. Everything went smoothly.

Cindy37 January 22, 2014

We had Synergy HomeCare for my mother. With regards to how immediate they sent a caregiver, well, they were ready to go when we were ready to switch. Also their caregivers were far more qualified. They had weekly meeting with us to discuss my mother's care and made plans and arrangements as to where we want to go with that.

About Synergy Home Care

Synergy Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Bloomington, IL and the surrounding area. Synergy Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.