Synergy Home Care Bloomington, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 13, 2017

By Joanna S 539889

Whatever your needs are, SYNERGY HomeCare can provide the kind of care you need. Whenever I need SYNERGY HomeCare's caregiver, I can call and they will send someone. This allows my husband and I to get out of the house.

September 28, 2017

By Kate C_532100

SYNERGY HomeCare knocks themselves out to please my loved one. SYNERGY HomeCare comes in and cooks for my loved one, and cleans the sheets. The weekend crew makes it a little bit hard. I am going to rate the regular ones that are very helpful in all of these questions because they are so excellent. The ones that aren't regular need some work, but I don't want to bring down the rating of the regular caregivers.

September 16, 2017

By Nancy B_524917

I always had caregiver that acted very professional. I needed minor assistance, and SYNERGY HomeCare helped me keep up on everything.

August 25, 2017

By Carrie G_516597

SYNERGY HomeCare had very caring caregivers that assisted in my mothers care up until her death. The help that I had in home was amazing, not only in caring for my loved one, but in just providing good house care for us altogether.

August 16, 2017

By Kathleen_512102

SYNERGY HomeCare has excellent service, and they have an amazing staff. They have made a significant impact for the both of us. For me, they relieve stress and anxiety while I am at work and travel. For my mother, it gives her the ability to stay in her home which is what she wants.

August 15, 2017

By Cheri O_511473

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are prompt and professional. The service has helped the most by giving my mom comfort knowing someone is there.

By Claris J_501945

SYNERGY HomeCare usually sends different caregivers to me, and each lack certain skills. However, they're eager to please and personable and helpful. They are anxious to use their time well. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped with taking me to the activities that I like, like the quilt show, which I couldn't go to otherwise. Additionally, they've helped me with hand-washing and other things that have taken the burden off of my shoulders.

By John & Carol D_501552

SYNERGY HomeCare can provide better trained caregivers. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped my loved one not have to make the bed.

By Patricia_501546

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is easy to talk to and easy to get a hold of. We started around a holiday and the caregivers that were available, were not the best. Staffing around holidays is not great. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by taking care of my mother so I can attend to other things.

June 21, 2017

By Alyce G_486580

I have been very pleased with SYNERGY HomeCare. They have done everything that I have asked and have been pleasant about it.

June 21, 2017

By Owen B_486134

SYNERGY HomeCare was very complimentary. They came on-time, and they were professional.

June 14, 2017

By Cheryl R_482750

SYNERGY HomeCare provides pleasant caregivers.

June 14, 2017

By Karen R_482745

SYNERGY HomeCare can be very flexible.

May 17, 2017

By Dan M_471458

SYNERGY HomeCare gives good quality of service.

May 13, 2017

By Edward "Steve" M_470089

I have had three long term caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare, and they have all been great. Within three months, my caregiver had turned my life around from a rough time and made me cheerful again. It was a miracle that I could be at the lowest point at my life and be celebrating my life just three months later.

May 13, 2017

By Anonymous_470075

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because I am pleased with them.

April 26, 2017

By Bob C

SYNERGY HomeCare made his life easier by making sure that he was turned and bathed.

April 18, 2017

By Rosemary D

The caregivers always do what I ask them to do.

April 14, 2017

By Richard M

SYNERGY HomeCare has sent me a caregiver who is pleasant and good at what she does. We communicate well and we are almost friends.

March 22, 2017

By Vince A

The SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers were here and did everything that needed to be done when I asked them to do it.

March 15, 2017

By Jack C

Having SYNERGY gave me peace of mind knowing that my father was being taken care of when I was at work.

March 13, 2017

By Katie L

I really like the caregiver that we have because she is fabulous with my dad.

February 22, 2017

By Larry W

Larry needed a lot of help, especially nurse care. We could have used caregivers that had that training.

February 14, 2017

By Sharon W

Having SYNERGY keeps me active, even with my illness. It motivates me to move around more.

August 12, 2015

I was happy with Synergy HomeCare of Central Illinois. They had a flexible schedule. Everything went smoothly.

January 22, 2014

By Cindy37

We had Synergy HomeCare for my mother. With regards to how immediate they sent a caregiver, well, they were ready to go when we were ready to switch. Also their caregivers were far more qualified. They had weekly meeting with us to discuss my mother's care and made plans and arrangements as to where we want to go with that.

From Synergy Home Care

Synergy Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Bloomington, IL and the surrounding area. Synergy Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Synergy Home Care