Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 18, 2017

By Pearl M_514127

I found that Home Helpers are very nice and considerate. Home Helpers were very kind and considerate and very nice to me.

August 03, 2017

By Don W_506430

Home Helpers has problems in managing affairs and the daily activities. Some of the things we were told and promised have not happened. We were told that the caregivers would have automobiles, and some of the caregivers haven't. Also, some shifts have not been coordinated to the highest degree. I also believe the caregivers should be professional and understand that they are here to provide the quality of care that is expected. We have experienced some opinions and attitudes that don't reflect professionalism. The hope of Home Helpers' services was to make things less stressful, but because I have to stay involved, it hasn't removed the total burden. This being my first experience, I didn't know what to expect, but some of my expectations were based on the initial conversation with Home Helpers. To improve, Home Helpers could better their recruiting and better deliver on the policies. They should be understood by both the caregivers and management, so they know what they are expected to deliver. I expect more quality and professionalism. I also better communication.

August 01, 2017

By Wills, C_504944

Home Helpers has provided good services and very reliable employees. The client needs someone to be around to supervise her regularly. The caregivers watch her and take good care of her.

July 20, 2017

By Rick M_499049

Home Helpers is very dependable. I can't go without Home Helpers. I feel confident knowing that they will be there caring for my mom so I can go run errands.

July 07, 2017

By Cindy C_492555

Home Helpers offers a wide range of coverage and help for different needs. They tailor the care to fit your needs. My mom came out of hospice where she was getting similar care. She is able to stay at home and things are easier for me. They take care of her bathing.

June 23, 2017

By Chris G_488217

I would tell someone that Home Helpers is friendly and easy to work with.

June 01, 2017

By Richard K_477616

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers takes good care of my mother, without exception, and they are the best company I have ever worked with.

May 03, 2017

By Sandy R_464752

Home Helpers' caregivers have been terrific and are very pleasant ladies.

May 01, 2017

By Martin and Dolores K_463372

Home Helpers is very personable and is good at light housekeeping.

May 01, 2017

By Byrne, K_463358

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers is very thorough and professional.

April 21, 2017

By Horrigan, M

With my father being paralyzed on one side of his body, knowing that he is in such capable hands is really worth its weight in gold.

April 14, 2017

By Salerno, M

I feel that my son is getting better care with Home Helpers than what I can provide.

March 01, 2017

By Stoner, E

Home Helpers has made a positive difference because they've allowed us a lot of opportunities.

March 01, 2017

By Mary Ann H

The caregivers are able to make the bed, clean the kitchen, and do the laundry like I ask, which helps.

February 16, 2017

By Cathie M

Home Helpers's caregivers have provided good, overall care.

February 02, 2017

By Kopacz, D

The caregiver was with my mom for twelve hours a day, giving me time to recuperate and do some of my daily chores.

February 02, 2017

By Wills, C

The services we have received from Home Helpers have been helpful.

From Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL

Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL is an in-home care provider serving Bloomingdale, IL and the surrounding area. Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL