Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.4

September 20, 2017

By Joyce P_4

Home Helpers is likeable; I like everything and am very happy with them. Home Helpers is very helpful and supportive of my needs.

September 18, 2017

By Ellen S_1

We have had a very difficult time with Home Helpers finding us a good caregiver that matches my mother. Also, the quality of their caregivers isn't that great. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is the help she gets to organize her activities.

August 18, 2017

By Pearl M

I found that Home Helpers are very nice and considerate. Home Helpers were very kind and considerate and very nice to me.

August 03, 2017

By Don W_3

Home Helpers has problems in managing affairs and the daily activities. Some of the things we were told and promised have not happened. We were told that the caregivers would have automobiles, and some of the caregivers haven't. Also, some shifts have not been coordinated to the highest degree. I also believe the caregivers should be professional and understand that they are here to provide the quality of care that is expected. We have experienced some opinions and attitudes that don't reflect professionalism. The hope of Home Helpers' services was to make things less stressful, but because I have to stay involved, it hasn't removed the total burden. This being my first experience, I didn't know what to expect, but some of my expectations were based on the initial conversation with Home Helpers. To improve, Home Helpers could better their recruiting and better deliver on the policies. They should be understood by both the caregivers and management, so they know what they are expected to deliver. I expect more quality and professionalism. I also better communication.

August 01, 2017

By Cindy W_1

Home Helpers has provided good services and very reliable employees. The client needs someone to be around to supervise her regularly. The caregivers watch her and take good care of her.

July 20, 2017

By Rick M_2

Home Helpers is very dependable. I can't go without Home Helpers. I feel confident knowing that they will be there caring for my mom so I can go run errands.

July 06, 2017

By Cindy C

Home Helpers offers a wide range of coverage and help for different needs. They tailor the care to fit your needs. My mom came out of hospice where she was getting similar care. She is able to stay at home and things are easier for me. They take care of her bathing.

June 23, 2017

By Chris G_1

I would tell someone that Home Helpers is friendly and easy to work with. The most helpful part of having the services is that they help provide company and companionship for my mom.

June 01, 2017

By Richard K_2

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers takes good care of my mother, without exception, and they are the best company I have ever worked with. Home Helpers has made life easier by taking care of my mother.

May 03, 2017

By Sandy R_3

Home Helpers' caregivers have been terrific and are very pleasant ladies. Home Helpers has made my life better because my caregivers clean the dishes which is very hard for me to do. I wouldn't be able to stay in my own home without their help.

May 01, 2017

By Dolores K_2

Home Helpers is very personable and is good at light housekeeping. Our caregiver will cook meals for us and will do laundry.

May 01, 2017

By Karen B_5

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers is very thorough and professional. At this point, we aren't using the service as much as we were. Now the caregivers take the client to appointments when I'm not available. We've had to scale back the service because of the cost.

April 21, 2017

By Megan H_1

Home Helpers is a fantastic organization and really cares about their clients. They have incredibly competent caregivers who are able to provide everything they would need. With my father being paralyzed on one side of his body, knowing that he is in such capable hands is really worth its weight in gold.

April 14, 2017

By Marlene S_5

Home Helpers is very intent on getting you what you need. I feel that my son is getting better care with Home Helpers than what I can provide.

March 01, 2017

By Ellen S_4

I'd tell others that Home Helpers is hit or miss. It is greatly dependent on chance. Home Helpers has made a positive difference because they've allowed us a lot of opportunities.

March 01, 2017

By Mary Ann H_1

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers has given me the services I need for my husband. The caregivers are able to make the bed, clean the kitchen, and do the laundry like I ask, which helps.

February 16, 2017

By Cathie M_1

Home Helpers has been a little short-staffed lately. Home Helpers's caregivers have provided good, overall care.

February 02, 2017

By Kopacz, D_1

I would tell someone that the caregiver we received from Home Helpers was more than we expected. The caregiver was with my mom for twelve hours a day, giving me time to recuperate and do some of my daily chores.

February 02, 2017

By Cindy W_2

I would tell people that Home Helpers has been very reliable, and they provide high quality caregivers. The services we have received from Home Helpers have been helpful.

From Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL

Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL is an in-home care provider serving Bloomingdale, IL and the surrounding area. Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL