Hometeam | Northern New Jersey

Contact Now

Reviews of Hometeam | Northern New Jersey

Rahul Gupta July 12, 2014

Care Guardian coached me through the daunting process of finding a suitable caregiver for my aunt. They were very diligent in listening to all of our requirements/preferences. Thanks, CG!

caringetwi July 09, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Very helpful - I had no idea there were so many options for my mom, but they patiently explained all them. I will use them for mom when she comes out of hospital

Susie Annette December 06, 2013

Other

Thank you Care Guardian for taking my call over the Thanksgiving holiday. I wasn't sure where to turn for help in caring for my Mom. I look forward to meeting with the caregiver you have recommended next week.

LisaH1956 December 05, 2013

From the very beginning this was a wonderful experience. They were easy to talk to, and listened patiently while I described my situation. He gave excellent advice, and now my grandmother is receiving care in her own home from people she trusts. I highly recommend them!

From Hometeam

Finding the right home care provider is hard work. In New York and New Jersey alone there are over 1,000 home care agencies. Online they all look the same, but each has it’s own specialties, rates, quality of service, and local reputation.

Hometeam is a free service that guides you through these nuances and helps you find the right provider. Our local experts know the lay of the land and will walk you through the selection process. We find the short list of providers that fit your needs, and then prepare you for the interview process: what questions you should ask, how you should negotiate, and what you should expect from your agency.

A few of the ways we help you get smart on home care agencies:
  1. Hiring - Does the agency have a rigorous hiring process that includes background, certification, and criminal records checks? Do they hire experienced caregivers? Do they take the time to screen for hard working, compassionate, and attentive caregivers?
  2. Training - This is important. Do they provide new hire training for their caregivers? Ongoing training? Will they match you with a caregiver that has experience with your specific needs (e.g. Alzheimer’s or Dementia training)?
  3. Communication - Does the agency have processes in place for communicating what’s happening in the home with you, your physician, and the rest of the care team? Are the caregivers specifically trained to look subtle signs that the state of health could be changing?
  4. Licensing - Is the agency properly licensed for the type of care you need?
  5. Insurance - Is the agency covered against theft, injury, malpractice, and workman’s comp?

We’ve done our homework on the providers in your area, and have helped hundreds of families find the right service. Give us a call today to see if we can help. It’s always free for you.

Features of Hometeam