SYNERGY Homecare - Blaine, MN

Reviews of SYNERGY Homecare - Blaine, MN

4.7

December 12, 2017

By Anonymous_67

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they have an hour minimum. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier by helping the client with the medical care they need so they can stay in their apartment.

December 09, 2017

By Mary W_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable. SYNERGY HomeCare makes life easier because it's allowed Rosie get her errands done that she's not able to drive her self to and get done.

November 17, 2017

By Harriet S

SYNERGY HomeCare is very flexible, dependable, and the aides that we have gotten have been outstanding. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped us tremendously, especially with baths.

November 09, 2017

By Mary Ann O

SYNERGY HomeCare comes to my house and they are always there when you need them. My caregiver does everything that I have asked her to do, and some.

November 09, 2017

By Betty M_1

I like my caregiver, she's very helpful and I look forward to her coming in. These services have made a fantastic difference. All the things that I no longer do are now taken care of.

October 25, 2017

By Darrell H_1

I haven't had any problems with SYNERGY HomeCare. Sometimes the caregivers match up and sometimes they don't.

October 25, 2017

By Joy S_1

SYNERGY is on time and does a very good job. The caregivers always ask if there's something else they can do for me, and I appreciate that. The service has helped me tremendously because I was in an accident and I can't do my laundry, and so they do my bedding for me and things I can't do by myself.

October 13, 2017

By Jean W_1

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is very diligent when it comes to covering shifts. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by having the assistance when we need it.

From SYNERGY Homecare - Blaine, MN

SYNERGY Homecare is affordable, compassionate and respected home care choice for families who want to keep their loved ones at home rather than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. With over 125-years of caring for others, the management team is committed to the best possible care. Our AWARD WINNING, trained, dependable caregivers are available 24/7, year-round. Recently Awarded Top Honors By HomeCare Pulse’s Best of HomeCare Provider of Choice Awards FOUR years in a row! We are a top rated agency by our clients, and one of two in the state as an A+ Rated from the HomeCare Standards Bureau! We offer hourly up to 24-hour cares and you can count on our caregivers to enhance the quality of you and your loved one’s life by meeting a wealth of physical and emotional care needs, including:

• Personal care, such as bathing, getting dressed, and ensuring personal hygiene and health at home Companionship, to combat clients’ loneliness
  • Light housekeeping, such as laundry and dish washing
  • Maintaining a safe home, ensuring adequate lighting and fully functioning smoke alarms, etc.
  • Medication reminders
  • Transportation to and from appointments
  • Scheduling physician visits
  • Attending physician appointments and coordinating communication between physicians, clients and family members, if appropriate
  • Monitoring clients’ adherence to medical orders and instructions, including reminders to take medications and exercise as directed by a physician
  • Meal preparation and grocery shopping in accordance with special dietary
  • needs for conditions such as diabetes, hypertension or heart disease
  • Organizing mail, bills and other tasks
  • Access to a free medical alert system with a minimum of paid service hours
  • Photos of SYNERGY Homecare - Blaine, MN

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening