EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers Blaine

Alex L_483216 June 14, 2017

I have only had Comfort Keepers come once. She did a good job.

Barbara S_480391 June 07, 2017

Comfort Keepers is good with their timing.

Sandra D_479431 June 06, 2017

I would tell someone how professional Comfort Keepers is, and what a great job they do for me.

Elaine S_471561 May 17, 2017

Comfort Keepers has been so willing to work with the residence and has tried to find workers who are compatible with the client, so everything runs smooth. They really do keep the resident in mind when things come up and call if anything happens.

Anita M_471560 May 17, 2017

Comfort Keepers is very nice, and you will be taken care of.

Dale L_471548 May 17, 2017

Comfort Keepers' caregivers do what I ask them to do. They help me pack and shower, and I haven't been able to shower because of cancer surgery and all of the bandages that I have.

Jerry J_471545 May 17, 2017

Comfort Keepers is a very good company and always on top of everything.

Allan S_466376 May 06, 2017

I liked how the office staff took care of some issues we had. I didn't like their billing system and I didn't like calling to have to follow up on appointment.

Patricia (Pat) W_466375 May 06, 2017

I would tell my friends that the caregivers I have had so far are on time, and they have a respect for me.

Caring Daughter114131450 February 11, 2016

The main negative thing I took from Comfort Keepers Blaine is the difficulty of getting qualified caregivers. It took months. In six months, we’ve had 18 different caregivers. This is for a 24-hour care. Mom is comfortable with her primary caregivers now. Of the four caregivers we currently have, two are rated A, one is rated B, and other one is rated C. They monitor mom all the time. They help her get dressed. One of the caregivers does all the things on the checklist I gave them but the others don’t. They pick up a dinner meal that’s prepared for mom at the facility she’s in, and they make her breakfast and lunch. They do that adequately. The agency management has been very cooperative, and forthcoming when there are issues. The communication has been very good. I would say that I have a very good working relationship with the scheduler, and the person who manages our account. My mom likes all her caregivers even the ones that I would not rate highly. Maybe they should improve their hiring process such that they could find competent, and efficient caregivers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the kind words but we are also concerned about your dissatisfaction with one of the Caregivers. If you would please contact our office at your earliest convenience we would like to work with you to find a Caregiver that more closely meets your needs. We strive to make all of our customers completely satisfied.

Blue-J April 17, 2015

Thank you for the loving care C provided our mother. In my Mom’s final months of life C brought her the care she needed along with an atmosphere of providing a smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes. C’s care helped make it possible for our Mom to stay in her home, as she wanted, till the end. The office personnel helped out with all our requests and needs making things go smoothly.

Sue103106050 December 17, 2014

Both my parents were in hospice at the same time. Comfort Keepers helped my family cope with everything. At first, just loving caregivers during the day. Later, we needed services 24/7 for dad. Kelly was a great caregiver.

Thank you, Sue. Your parents were a joy to work with and we honored to be a part of their journey.

Caring98226450 December 10, 2014

Comfort Keepers were great to work with when my mom needed extra help. They were kind and understanding. The service was flexible and they listened to my needs.

Thank you so much! We are so happy you and your mom were pleased with our services.

About Comfort Keepers Blaine

Comfort Keepers Blaine is an in-home care provider serving Blaine, MN and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers Blaine offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers Blaine

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: Dimensia, Avoiding Hospital Readmission, Mechanical Aids, Medication Management, Ms, Als, Copd, Chf, Mi,

Payment options