Home Instead Senior Care - Birmingham, AL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Birmingham, AL

Ruby Bolton December 29, 2015

You were very efficient, pleasant and helpful! You did everything we asked you to do.

Jackie44 July 31, 2015

Angela from Home Instead takes good care of my husband and always has such a great attitude. She is always neat and is comfortable with taking care of the house as well as his every need. I am a very proud to have her in my home. She is really wonderful

Sarah40 June 29, 2015

I have a caregiver form Home Instead 6 days per week. I know that no one is perfect. However, I want and require cleanliness from my caregiver above everything else -- be it hands, hair and clothing while working in the kitchen and elsewhere.

vansykes January 27, 2015

My Mother's request was to remain in her home during her later years. I was able to fulfill her wishes with the help and assistance of Home Instead. It is not easy to trust your loved ones daily care to someone else. Private sitters and relatives eventually run their course but daily care must continue. After employing Home Instead, my family found the consistent care my Mother deserved. Each an every sitter from Home Instead exceeded our expectations. Exceptionally well trained, courteous, respectful, punctual, caregivers were provided each time. I highly recommend this exceptional professional company to anyone needing in home healthcare. Van Sykes

mwh1962 June 09, 2014

For the past 18 months, these wonderful, caring folks have looked after my wife, who has FTD (dementia), so I can go to church, shopping and other errands, and even on overnight business trips without worrying a bit about her care. They go above and beyond expectations on every visit. The office staff responds promptly and cheerfully to any request for changes to the schedule or additional visits, even on short notice. I couldn't do without them.

Bhammom March 06, 2014

Wonderful service! Office staff and the caregivers we had were very competent.

jessnik August 05, 2011

Other

After several interviews with in-home care companies, Home Instead was a breath of fresh air. They seemed genuinely interested in the well being of my grandmother. In the interview, the staff member asked me all the relevant questions that her care givers would need. My grandmother absolutely loved the first person they sent over. She has a trust issue with strangers, but the lady they sent was the sweetest, most compassionate and attentive person we've had around her in years. To say that my grandmother and her care giver have an amazing relationship would be an understatement. She is a very stubborn woman and the care giver has gotten her to do things that her own family can't get her to do(such as remember to take her medicines that she "forgets"). Home Instead is an amazing company and I would have no problem recommending them to any one who is in need of a home health aide or even a companion. This company is absolutely a blessing!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Birmingham, AL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Birmingham, AL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details