Home Care Assistance - Birmingham

Overview of Ratings

4.4

April 26, 2017

By Oldnotdead43

Home Care Assistance really offers the personal care that we needed. None of the other services answered my phone calls directly all the time like they do. The support staff is small and very caring and were always able to help when I needed it, working with my insurance company and helping me along the way. They really provided the personal care we needed at the time and I would choose them again if I had to do it all over.

April 11, 2017

By Sandra R

Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by freeing me up.

March 10, 2017

By Tracy K

The services are most helpful by keeping the client from falling and having her use her walker. The services also give her companionship.

From Home Care Assistance - Birmingham

Home Care Assistance was founded to serve as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for older adults. Our seniors maintain their freedom to remain at home where they want to live. Our constant mission: to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service has allowed us to successfully operate North America's preferred brand in home care while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.

The ultimate benefit of our service lies in the unique features we bring to the industry. In addition to not requiring a long-term contract for services and remaining on-call 24 hours a day [our staff - not an answering service], we are proud to have a distinguished reputation for employing only the highest caliber caregivers.

Since the beginning, our vision has been clear: hire only the best caregivers and expertly match them with our clients. Our goal: the caregivers presence in the home should be a welcomed addition that makes life a more enjoyable experience for the client, not just something that is tolerated because of need or necessity.

Throughout the United States, Canada and Peurto Rico, each office is independently owned and operated.

In Birmingham we are a family business with hands on involvement every step of the way. Whether it is caregiver recruitment, selection, assignment or management - we are involved. We know every client and we personally select every caregiver. Our guarantee to you: We will never send anyone to your home that we would not have in our own home, caring for our own parents!

HOME CARE ASSISTANCE is proudly rated as Birmingham's "Best Value" for in-home care!

Home Care Assistance - Birmingham Caregivers

• R.N / L.P.N supervised Caregivers (Licensed, Bonded, Background Verified & Insured)
  • Licensed Nursing Care Plan design & coordination customized to the individual client
  • 4 to 24-hour care (hourly care at home, in hospital, wherever the client may be)
  • Personal care includes bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.
  • Rehab care (at home or in a facility)
  • Transportation services