Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

4.6

March 09, 2018

By Sue M_5

I was a little disappointed. It wasn't just for my mother, I needed somebody who could help me get meals together. She sat with my mother as a guest in my home. She took my mother to the restroom. The caregiver did what she thought she was supposed to do. Apparently it was not conveyed. I was not comfortable asking her to do things.

March 09, 2018

By Anonymous_846

We had a lot of people scheduled that never showed up. Every time someone didn't show up they said they no longer worked with them. That got old really fast. We are looking to get out of Visiting Angels. The service wasn't really bad but having different people coming in all the time drove us crazy because it was inconsistent. It needs to be improved. There were too many times we thought we had someone and they wouldn't come. It jeopardizes our home care. They are covering care while they are there, but it is stressful.

By Meriam L H

Visiting Angels comes to your door and asks how they can help. My husband has Parkinson's Disease and I have something wrong with my legs, so I can't do housework.

By Richard S_6

They are very caring. The man that set up the appointments with me was very pleasant and found solutions for me. The caregiver is very willing to meet my needs. Its been positive. They help me get out of bed and into the wheelchair.

By Patricia G_1

Their people have been very helpful. My mother is legally blind and wheelchair-bound. The caregivers help her get up and ready for the day.

February 15, 2018

By Dean

We use Visiting Angels and they're outstanding. Our parents just love them. They couldn't say enough good things about them. They're superior in taking care of our parents, and their cost is really great.

February 09, 2018

By Anonymous_745

They try really hard to accommodate our needs. However, some of the individuals might talk about personal things in their lives that might tend to upset the patient. Their service allows my loved one to stay in their home instead of going into an assisted living facility. We feel comfortable knowing that they are safe.

January 22, 2018

By Fred K_2

I like them because they are consistent and timely. They are attentive to my loved one's needs as well. The care has made life easier because I think my loved one has a reason to get up in the morning with the aides coming by as early as they do.

By Richard D_7

They help wherever we need them. The caregivers help with things we really can't do.

By Kelly R_1

They made extreme effort to work with my ever-changing schedule. They were able to be there or cancel at the last minute, and they were just great about schedule flexibility. The services decreased my stress about my mom's home situation, and I felt comfortable while maintaining my work schedule.

By penny n

Visiting Angels has good people. They know what they're doing, and they're very helpful. Visiting Angels has made my life easier because they help me with baths and other things so that I can go do things. I get a break!

By Pam B_4

The caretaker we have is a young man, and he really finds a way to entertain my husband, which is not easy. I wish it was a little bit less costly, but you get what you pay for with the services. The caregiver takes my husband to the gym and has the patience to tell him how to do the gym stuff. He doesn't mind showing him over and over again.

By John F_3

Visiting Angels is very good and punctual. Visiting Angels is able to do anything that I ask them to do.

By Don C_1

I like that Visiting Angels helps around the house, and I have a great visit with the caregivers. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by helping me with my hair.

By Wardeen K_1

I would tell others that the guy who runs Visiting Angels is so nice. The services helped my mom with cooking so I didn't have to do that.

By Fred J_1

Visiting Angels is wonderful. They're very accommodating, kind, and thoughtful. Visiting Angels gives me tremendous peace of mind knowing that my dad is being cared for while I am gone.

By Ernest B_2

I would tell a friend that they're very friendly and do a good job. They have made life easier for me by cleaning my place up. Due to my poor health, I can't do anything like that on my own.

By Anonymous_117

Do not be in a hurry, take your time, and weigh out the facts before hiring Visiting Angels. They were very sweet and I appreciated what they did for my loved one. Visiting Angels allowed my loved one to stay at home while I was away and they made sure that they were fed and taken care of.

By shelly w_1

I'd tell a friend that Visiting Angels has staff that was prompt, quick and efficient. They were top notch and accommodating. The caregiver worked in the house and did other things to help with and did her best.

By Diedra M_1

Visiting Angels impressed me because they did exactly what I wanted them to. I requested them to keep a notebook, and check in with me and they did what my loved one wanted. I was happy with their services. I'm from out of town and it was difficult leaving my loved one know she wasn't able to do things for herself. I was grateful to know things were getting done and had people contacting me 3-4 a day to let me know what was going on.

November 15, 2017

By Bernard P

They have been great, helpful, and gentle. I have time to breathe and more time to get things done.

November 15, 2017

By Warren (

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is professional. The caregivers make my loved one's days better by being patient with her needs.

November 09, 2017

By Gerard W

The caregivers always do what I suggest. I am semi-crippled, and Visiting Angels does duties that I can't perform normally.

November 09, 2017

By Arthur R

Visiting Angels has some good people working for them. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me to get into the care and to take me to where I want to go.

October 23, 2017

By Don O

I would tell others that it took a couple of months of working together before things worked right with the caregivers. I think that finding the right caregiver is essential. The caregiver helps with all personal affairs of my parents.

October 23, 2017

By Heather L_1

Visiting Angels always answers the phone whenever I call. Visiting Angels has helped to alleviate my stress.

October 20, 2017

By Ralph M

Visiting Angels has done their job and has been good for my husband. My husband needs help getting up and preparing meals and having Visiting Angels has been a good thing.

October 12, 2017

By Judy A_1

I was impressed with a particular person and Visiting Angels is covered by the VA. The caregiver is doing a good job. She took my loved one on a walk. She was a very warm person and was interested in his life, which helped her help him.

By Dawn B_1

Visiting Angels is very dependable. They take care of my mother and she enjoys seeing her caregivers. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by taking care of my mother. There is no way we have would be able to take care of her and she would have been in a nursing home without their services.

By patty _1

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is always by my mother's side. The caregivers are very personable. Visiting Angels gave me a break that I desperately need.

By Jeri M_1

I already told a friend that Visiting Angels is very accommodating and that they're really good. The services impact my life because I don't have to worry about my mother while I'm at work. I have a peace of mind when I'm not there.

By Kyiah E

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is pretty good, however, there have been some days where medications have been missed and I wish that they would contact me once a week for updates as I have asked. Visiting Angels has made life easier in the daily visits they provide, by giving my loved one her medications and by building relationships with her.

By ali s

Visiting Angels had fantastic services because it was well-run, well-managed, and very personable. The caregiver who came out worked hard and did a great job. It was a very positive experience, and I would definitely call them again if the need arose. I was able to get some deep cleaning done because the caregiver was watching out for my father.

By Agnes W_1

Visiting Angels is efficient and tries to do everything for me. The caregivers could make life easier by making sure I never have to shower without help.

By Robert D_5

I would recommend Visiting Angels very highly because I can speak with their bosses about my problems and they will solve it for me. That shows what type of a firm they are. Visiting Angels allowed me to sleep when I was caring for my wife. They are an absolute necessity due to me being blind and hard of hearing.

From Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Visiting Angels - Billings, MT is an in-home care provider serving Billings, MT and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Billings, MT offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Billings, MT