Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

ali s_517399 August 29, 2017

Visiting Angels had fantastic services because it was well-run, well-managed, and very personable. The caregiver who came out worked hard and did a great job. It was a very positive experience, and I would definitely call them again if the need arose. I was able to get some deep cleaning done because the caregiver was watching out for my father.

Agnes W_517051 August 28, 2017

Visiting Angels is efficient and tries to do everything for me. The caregivers could make life easier by making sure I never have to shower without help.

Robert D_516810 August 28, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels very highly because I can speak with their bosses about my problems and they will solve it for me. That shows what type of a firm they are. Visiting Angels allowed me to sleep when I was caring for my wife. They are an absolute necessity due to me being blind and hard of hearing.

About Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Visiting Angels - Billings, MT is an in-home care provider serving Billings, MT and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Billings, MT offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.