Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Overview of Ratings

4.8
29 29 Reviews

By Wardeen K_1

I would tell others that the guy who runs Visiting Angels is so nice. The services helped my mom with cooking so I didn't have to do that.

By Fred J_1

Visiting Angels is wonderful. They're very accommodating, kind, and thoughtful. Visiting Angels gives me tremendous peace of mind knowing that my dad is being cared for while I am gone.

By Ernest B_2

I would tell a friend that they're very friendly and do a good job. They have made life easier for me by cleaning my place up. Due to my poor health, I can't do anything like that on my own.

By Anonymous_117

Do not be in a hurry, take your time, and weigh out the facts before hiring Visiting Angels. They were very sweet and I appreciated what they did for my loved one. Visiting Angels allowed my loved one to stay at home while I was away and they made sure that they were fed and taken care of.

By shelly w_1

I'd tell a friend that Visiting Angels has staff that was prompt, quick and efficient. They were top notch and accommodating. The caregiver worked in the house and did other things to help with and did her best.

By Diedra M_1

Visiting Angels impressed me because they did exactly what I wanted them to. I requested them to keep a notebook, and check in with me and they did what my loved one wanted. I was happy with their services. I'm from out of town and it was difficult leaving my loved one know she wasn't able to do things for herself. I was grateful to know things were getting done and had people contacting me 3-4 a day to let me know what was going on.

November 15, 2017

By Bernard P

They have been great, helpful, and gentle. I have time to breathe and more time to get things done.

November 15, 2017

By Warren (

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is professional. The caregivers make my loved one's days better by being patient with her needs.

November 09, 2017

By Gerard W

The caregivers always do what I suggest. I am semi-crippled, and Visiting Angels does duties that I can't perform normally.

November 09, 2017

By Arthur R

Visiting Angels has some good people working for them. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me to get into the care and to take me to where I want to go.

October 23, 2017

By Don O

I would tell others that it took a couple of months of working together before things worked right with the caregivers. I think that finding the right caregiver is essential. The caregiver helps with all personal affairs of my parents.

October 23, 2017

By Heather L_1

Visiting Angels always answers the phone whenever I call. Visiting Angels has helped to alleviate my stress.

October 20, 2017

By Ralph M

Visiting Angels has done their job and has been good for my husband. My husband needs help getting up and preparing meals and having Visiting Angels has been a good thing.

October 12, 2017

By Judy A_1

I was impressed with a particular person and Visiting Angels is covered by the VA. The caregiver is doing a good job. She took my loved one on a walk. She was a very warm person and was interested in his life, which helped her help him.

By Dawn B_1

Visiting Angels is very dependable. They take care of my mother and she enjoys seeing her caregivers. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by taking care of my mother. There is no way we have would be able to take care of her and she would have been in a nursing home without their services.

By patty _1

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is always by my mother's side. The caregivers are very personable. Visiting Angels gave me a break that I desperately need.

By Jeri M_1

I already told a friend that Visiting Angels is very accommodating and that they're really good. The services impact my life because I don't have to worry about my mother while I'm at work. I have a peace of mind when I'm not there.

By Kyiah E

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is pretty good, however, there have been some days where medications have been missed and I wish that they would contact me once a week for updates as I have asked. Visiting Angels has made life easier in the daily visits they provide, by giving my loved one her medications and by building relationships with her.

By ali s

Visiting Angels had fantastic services because it was well-run, well-managed, and very personable. The caregiver who came out worked hard and did a great job. It was a very positive experience, and I would definitely call them again if the need arose. I was able to get some deep cleaning done because the caregiver was watching out for my father.

By Agnes W_1

Visiting Angels is efficient and tries to do everything for me. The caregivers could make life easier by making sure I never have to shower without help.

By Robert D_5

I would recommend Visiting Angels very highly because I can speak with their bosses about my problems and they will solve it for me. That shows what type of a firm they are. Visiting Angels allowed me to sleep when I was caring for my wife. They are an absolute necessity due to me being blind and hard of hearing.

From Visiting Angels - Billings, MT

Visiting Angels - Billings, MT is an in-home care provider serving Billings, MT and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Billings, MT offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Billings, MT