1Heart Caregiver Services Beverly Hills, CA

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
90024, 90025, 90036, 90046, 90048, 90049, 90064, 90067, 90069, 90073, 90077, 90095, 90210, 90211, 90212, 90265, 90272, 90290, 90291, 90401, 90402, 90403, 90404, 90405

Reviews of 1Heart Caregiver Services | Beverly Hills, CA

January 10, 2016

By Rodney.B

1Heart was one of the agencies suggested to us for my dad by the hospital when he was being discharged about one month a go. Their rep. is a woman who actually was a nurse herself. She explained the needed care and answered all our questions carefully. After consulting with the hospitals social worker we hired 1Heart. My dad doesn't have any long term insurance and negotiated the rate a little and the rep. gave us a better rate. We interview 3 caregivers and now my dad has 2 live-in caregivers for 6 days a week. They are both well trained and experienced. We finally have peace of mind that my dad is in good hands.

October 22, 2015

By Fred33

They have excellent service. The caregivers are all professional and they come in uniform. They tend to all of my mother's needs. They prepare food for her, help her with housekeeping and help her with anything else. We haven't had any issues with 1Heart Caregivers from day one.

October 21, 2015

1Heart are my primary caregivers. They provide 12-hours of service. They help me with basic things like meals, cleaning and bathing. I have one caregiver who has been with me from the beginning. He’s very reliable around the house and very attentive to my needs.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It makes us proud to see that we're making a positive difference in the life of our clients.

From 1Heart Caregiver Services

It is very important to consider that one of the most critical parts of any surgery is the 24 hour period after the procedure has been performed. So as you are recovering after a surgical operation it would be wise to entrust yourself to a caregiver that you can count and rely on.

We at 1Heart Caregiver Services Beverly Hills offers Post Surgery Care* with 1Heart’s tried and tested excellence in caregiving that has been proven for more than a decade. Our well-trained Caregivers are known for their compassion and quality care that leaves a very positive experience for both client and family.

Photos of 1Heart Caregiver Services