Homewatch CareGivers Bethlehem, PA

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
18014, 18017, 18020, 18034, 18036, 18037, 18040, 18045, 18049, 18055, 18062, 18067, 18104, 18106

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers | Bethlehem, PA

July 03, 2014

Kaitlyn is a great caregiver. She is a hard worker, honest, smart, and very, very good at what she does!

July 02, 2014

The caregiver is caring, helpful, and dependable. She has been with us for 2 years or more. She knows her stuff and gets the job done.

June 30, 2014

The caregiver attends to the Alzheimer's patient by taking on walks to a mall and park. The caregiver stays with the patient when his cousin has to be away for atleast a day and does grocery shopping. The caregiver ocassionally prepares meals for the patient.

By TN

I am very pleased with the caregiver I have.

By Henry8

Kaitlyn works very efficiently and quickly. There is always time to do extra things. She is very pleasant to be around.

June 19, 2014

By Pat94697250

I'm satisfied with Homewatch. They are dependable and responsive.

June 19, 2014

By Pamela17

The services are good. My aide is fast and on time all the time. She is a very caring person.

April 30, 2014

By Caring91202250

Caregivers have very positive attitude and are hardworking. They are happy to be with. They take good care of me.

April 30, 2014

By Alicia5

The agency has been responsible and attentive to my needs and calls. The homemakers and nurses and staff overall have been genuinely willing to help at all times. Thank you!

From Homewatch CareGivers

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Lehigh Valley, Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Photos of Homewatch CareGivers