BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton

Reviews of BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton

4.4

December 05, 2017

By Loretta B_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very kind and understanding. They work with me to work around problems that arise. My caregiver is wonderful, and has helped me a lot.

November 17, 2017

By Jill N

My caregiver was not helpful and scared me when she wouldn't come help me out of the shower. The services were very helpful, it's just that the scary incident in the shower scared me away from BrightStar Care.

November 14, 2017

By Thomas T

I would recommend BrightStar Care because we have been very happy with the services. The services help me not have to do the work for my husband and gives me a break.

November 06, 2017

By Rose N

BrightStar Care isn't reliable because they don't have enough caregivers. The caregivers help make meals for my loved one, and they make sure she is clean.

October 23, 2017

By Anonymous_246

I would hesitate to recommend BrightStar Care because I know people that have had them in the past and they do more for to her people. Some of the caregivers are more motivated. The service has helped me to shower. The caregivers could clean up a little more.

October 11, 2017

By Lynn O_1

BrightStar Care is a smaller branch and it was nice that I got to meet the owner and a nurse that comes to visit us. BrightStar Care has good customer service. The most helpful aspect of the services is the security that I get to know that my mother is being taken care of and that I can call and see how well my mother is doing.

October 09, 2017

By Evelyn G

BrightStar Care has superb service. The aide builds me up when I am down. My aide does a lot for me. She odes my laundry, cleans, and even washes my hair.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_357

I haven't been with BrightStar Care for very long. I am new with BrightStar Care. However, the caregiver that I had previous to the one I have now, I was familiar with. The current caregiver that I have now I am trying to establish a relationship of trust with.

From BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton

BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton is an in-home care provider serving Bethlehem, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Bethlehem/Easton